* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - March / April 2019  (Read 27575 times)

0 Members

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
  • TTC#2
modify
BFP Due Date - March / April 2019
« Reply #200 on: 28/08/18, 09:36 »
I agree with Godiva I did another pregnancy test with a different brand about a week later after finding out I was pregnant and it was lighter so I panicked a bit but I just chose to put it to the back of my mind then I started bleeding and had an hcg tests done which showed really high numbers for the time I was so when I got home I did a digi and a free just to see it in black and white and it was really dark - Iíve since found out Iím having twins so clearly that test I did was just stupid but it did cause me so unesssery worry at the time - I would just concentrate on being pregnant and worry when you need to worry and not before thatís what Iím doing x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hopeful18

modify
    « Reply #201 on: 28/08/18, 09:44 »
    Thanks treesk, that is a really good motto. Congrats on the twins! x

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #202 on: 28/08/18, 10:20 »
    Thank you - after so many losses I told myself this time I would enjoy it rather than worry everyday and thatís what Iíve done yes I bled and yes that was horrible but once they told me everything was okay I was able to relax again for a bit x

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #203 on: 28/08/18, 12:53 »
    Itís still there somehow with a heartbeat. No guarantees though.
    Measures 6+4 vs the +6 I should be.
    Small SCH but they arenít sure why I bled so much.

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #204 on: 28/08/18, 13:19 »
    Thank goodness mooface so pleased to see your update - I guess someoneís we never really know why the bleed happens the SCH May have gone some way towards it.

All we can do is go day by day x

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #205 on: 28/08/18, 14:23 »
    Glad baby is still there, mooface. I would not worry too much about the 2 days difference, often it changes with a slightly different angle. We are talking about a difference of a few tenths of a mm at most. Two days is definitely within acceptable margins. Hope the haematoma gets resorbed quickly. Just remember: you are still in the game.

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #206 on: 28/08/18, 15:02 »
    Great news Mooface what a relief!! Is this your first pregnancy?? Sometimes with first pregnancy and while the uterus is expanding some very small blood vessels get torn and some bleeding can happen. Also if your having intercourse it could be that you irritated your cervics and with all the hormones itís very delicate at this stage and can easily bleed

Offline Ianaleena

• Gold Member
    • Wanting a little you & me #2
    modify
    « Reply #207 on: 28/08/18, 16:04 »
    Yay mooface, Iím so so happy for you  :)

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #208 on: 28/08/18, 16:20 »
    No mms - itís my 5th. I have one daughter and two 6 week losses and a mmc af 13/40
    Lisa year. Iíve spotted before but seriously this was horrendous last night. I canít conpregend how I could have bled that heavily. I think the think the haem stims was bigger and Iíve passed some of it. Current fear now is that I need to have my clexane tonight.

Offline Hopeful18

modify
    « Reply #209 on: 28/08/18, 16:36 »
    Mooface, I am so pleased that you saw a heart beat today.

I know the worry will continue. Have you checked with your clinic about the clexane? I know each centre has their own advice and you should follow what they say.

I have had two bleeds so far and I stopped clexane, but have just restarted it all on the advice of my clinic.

I hope you have no more bleeds x