* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - March / April 2019  (Read 27551 times)

0 Members

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
  • TTC#2
modify
BFP Due Date - March / April 2019
« Reply #220 on: 29/08/18, 09:41 »
Godiva - how are you doing today thinking of you x

Mooface - did you manage to speak to clinic about the meds ?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #221 on: 29/08/18, 10:59 »
    Iím going to restart clexane tonight as itís now mostly spotting. The recurrent mc clinic want me on it. Iíve emailed reprofit about the uterogestan as everytime I use it the spotting is getting worse so donít know if itís xausing irritation? Are there other options or routes I can use?

Godiva thinking of you lots. Whatís the next steps?

Hope everyone else ok.

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #222 on: 29/08/18, 11:20 »
    Are you using pesserys ? I use cyclogest pesserys and they seem to be okay I am not to sure what else you could use tbh - Iím glad you managed to speak to them about it and restarted the clexane x

Offline Hopeful18

modify
    « Reply #223 on: 29/08/18, 11:20 »
    Mooface, Iíve started clexane again after my bleeds, because of miscarriages. I am not sure about the progesterone and where else you can put them I am afraid. Are you on prednisolone too? I am on 15mg and have slight nausea, just wondering if the steroids are masking the morning sickness.

Hope youíre as ok as you can be Godiva and have lots of support from family and close friends x

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #224 on: 29/08/18, 12:56 »
    @hopeful18 no Iím
    Not on steroids.  Steroids are however excellent antisickness and used in last resort in horrendous morning sickness. Iíve started ondansetron which is making it manageable.

Offline Hopeful18

modify
    « Reply #225 on: 29/08/18, 17:44 »
    Hey ladies, so I restarted my clexane here yesterday following advice from my clinic and now my spotting has returned. Awaiting to hear what the clinic say next.

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #226 on: 29/08/18, 18:18 »
    Hmmm thatís strange do you think the two are connected ?

Offline Hopeful18

modify
    « Reply #227 on: 29/08/18, 18:30 »
    I really donít know if itís a coincidence or it is because of the clexane. The clinic have said to wait till tomorrow and see how much bleeding I have.

Wish this bleeding then spotting would stop now ☹️

Offline Hopeful18

modify
    « Reply #228 on: 29/08/18, 18:31 »
    Howíre you feeling treezuk?

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #229 on: 29/08/18, 19:12 »
    Oh bless you there is nothing worse than waiting :( I hope you can figure things out x

I am doing okay thank you 8 weeks today and feeling really happy this is the furthest I have got in years of pregnancyís and losses so that makes me feel like hopefully things are going the right way , Iím feeling sick most of the day on and off seems worse at night though atm , been crampy today only a very dull cramp though I think itís a combination of stretching and gas lol and boobs feel like theyíre filled with shards of glass but I wouldnít change any of it if it continues to remind me that hopefully all is going okay in there 🤞🏻 2 weeks till next scan is gonna feel like an eternity , booking in app at hospital on Friday so itís starting to get real x