* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - March / April 2019  (Read 28488 times)

0 Members

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date - March / April 2019
« Reply #30 on: 11/08/18, 08:44 »
Sounds like everything that can be covered is covered... Fingers crossed.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #31 on: 11/08/18, 12:21 »
    Iím bleeding started this morning - currently sat in a ward waiting to be seen by a gynae and theyíve done an hcg blood tests so gotta wait for that to come back - not holding my breath

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #32 on: 11/08/18, 12:30 »
    Oh no treezuk 😱.. hope all goes well with you.. praying 🙏🏻 for you

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #33 on: 11/08/18, 13:04 »
    Thanks MMs ainít gonna lie Iím so worried trying to stay positive but itís hard x

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #34 on: 11/08/18, 15:38 »
    Update : They think all is okay cervix closed , my HCG number is now 10,858 which they said is really high for 5w2d, said progesterone was a little low so the clinic have told me to take the progesterone injection they gave me tonight , and told me if I want to get a scan then I can but sheís happy if I want to wait but think might book one for piece of mind now anyways when I get home from holiday now.

The clinic also said that it could be twins given how high my number is which could also account for the bleeding as well so at this stage they are happy all is okay.

❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 ❤️❤️❤️

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #35 on: 11/08/18, 15:47 »
    Good news treez. How many did you have transferred?

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #36 on: 11/08/18, 16:37 »
    Oh thank god great news treezuk... Iím so happy all went well .. yes I highly recommend the injectable progesterone.. it also helps keep a steady flow of progesterone instead of the spikes you get with the suppositories

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #37 on: 11/08/18, 17:35 »
    Glad everything seems okay, treezuk. These first couple of weeks are stressful: you have no idea what is going on on the inside...

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #38 on: 11/08/18, 19:57 »
    Thanks girls I am so relieved I canít tell you - we had two transferred so could well be twins x

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #39 on: 12/08/18, 21:06 »
    Hi ladies.. I donít know if anyone of you has any idea! I stored all of my injectable progesterone at the fridge door (because where I live the weather is extremely hot) when I went to check on them today it seems my son played with the fridge temp control and some of the progesterone ampules were almost frozen with some crystals but most were ok.. does anyone know if this means theyíre still suitable for use or not! I tried phoning the clinic but it was too late during the day and will have to wait till tomorrow morning!