* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - March / April 2019  (Read 29518 times)

0 Members

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
  • TTC#2
modify
BFP Due Date - March / April 2019
« Reply #40 on: 12/08/18, 21:14 »
Can you ring some sort of medical helpline or a pharmacy thatís open 24 he or even late to get some advice

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #41 on: 12/08/18, 21:16 »
    I did ... I spoke to the assistant pharmacist who said maybe itís damaged but didnít confirm ... wasnít of much help really !

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #42 on: 12/08/18, 21:45 »
    Oh balls :( use the one you can for now and speak with clinic in the Morning

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #43 on: 13/08/18, 06:58 »
    Just to update. I called the clinic this morning and the nurse said they can not guarantee the effectiveness of the medications after theyíve been exposed to very cold temperatures.... 😩... those medications are not available where I live and I need to travel by plane to the clinic to get a new prescription and I already bought 40 ampules and paid a fortune on them 😭😭😭💔... well since not all of them were solidified I guess Iíll just continue using the ones that did not solidify and take extra progesterone suppositories as prophylaxis.. Iíll just have to double check and confirm with my doctor

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #44 on: 13/08/18, 08:20 »
    Oh bless you mms sorry to hear that hopefully we will get it sorted x

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #45 on: 13/08/18, 08:35 »
    Treezuk do you think if I keep testing my progesterone levels it might give me a clue if those ampules are still effective or not!! Itís just a though plus will cost me much much less than getting a new prescription! Iíll definitely have to double check with my doctor but I feel sometime we have to think on behalf of those doctors.. they really donít have time to find solution and will usually go with whatís easier for them!

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #46 on: 13/08/18, 09:07 »
    I suppose you could to be sure the problem you have tho is if their not affective anymore your at risk of bleeding etc so your have to maybe speak to them again and get some more advice

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #47 on: 13/08/18, 09:51 »
    Checking prog sounds quite a good idea. If it is high enough (whatever the method) it should be fine. Question is: how often should you check? If after defrosting the solution still does not look normal, i would not use it. Nobody will guarantee they work though if they do look normal...

Offline Ianaleena

• Gold Member
    • Wanting a little you & me #2
    modify
    « Reply #48 on: 13/08/18, 11:05 »
    Hi everyone please may I join, I got my bfp on Saturday it was a faint line as I tested early, tested today and itís a defo BFP , I had two top grade embryos put back so now just got to wait for scan, my last scan on my son I had at 6 weeks and saw a heartbeat, so donít worry to much about early scans.

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #49 on: 13/08/18, 11:14 »
    Congrats again ianaleena xxx