* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - March / April 2019  (Read 26708 times)

0 Members

Offline mms

modify
BFP Due Date - March / April 2019
« Reply #50 on: 13/08/18, 12:18 »
Ianaleena - congrats and welcome to the group.. hope all goes well with you.

Treezuk , Godiva - I guess Iíll get my progesterone tested today and take this as a baseline.. Iíll test every 2 days to see if numbers are dropping.. any slight drop and I can definitely up my dose on suppository progesterone or maybe even take a different form of injectable progesterone that is available where I live.. progesterone test litterally costs £10 only.. and the lab is a walking distance from my house.. this is a much more simpler and more affordable option for me!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #51 on: 13/08/18, 12:52 »
    I think that sounds like a very good plan x

Offline Ianaleena

• Gold Member
    • Wanting a little you & me #2
    modify
    « Reply #52 on: 13/08/18, 21:48 »
    Thank you treezek itís now wait to see if we both have twins, always a waiting game but all worth it

Offline KezV

modify
    « Reply #53 on: 14/08/18, 07:51 »
    Hi all, so I got a bfp this morning! Itís still sinking in right now as Iíd been convinced the past few days that it hadnít worked as I got hardly any symptoms except some cramping and a sore boob which seemed to peak and trough following progesterone injections

Hello mooface! Great to see you on here still. The FET topic has gone very quiet.. I hope ducky is ok

Hello mms! I think you were in the April fresh cycle group? How is everything going for you? Have you got your first progesterone levels yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #54 on: 14/08/18, 07:57 »
    Congrats kezv thatís fab news xxx

Ianaleena - yes the waits killing me haha only one more week to go before scan x

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #55 on: 14/08/18, 15:01 »
    KezV - congrats on your BFP and welcome to the group.. hope you have a smooth 9 months ahead :)
    Yes I think I was in the April FaET group.. canít remember because I did several cycles one after the other .. the first was stimulation but all embryos were frozen after than FET but a couple of cycles were canceled due to thin endometrium

AMF.. went to do a serum progesterone today and beta hcg (because why not!!)

Progesterone is at 116.8 ng/ml... Iíll take this as a base line and check again in another 2 days
    Beta hcg is at 29,080!

Praying that things will look good on thursdays scan  🙏🏻

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #56 on: 14/08/18, 17:23 »
    Great numbers mms how many weeks are you now ?

Iím 5w5d and my number on 5w2d was 10,858 so I am guessing it would around the same as yours by now if itís doubling every two days and I have a weird feeling Iím having twins

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #57 on: 14/08/18, 17:38 »
    Treezuk - Iím 5w6d.. I know for sure itís not twins because we only had a single embryo transfer .. and since we did PGD and PGS we know itís a girl which Iím very excited about 😃... praying that all will go smooth and I will have a healthy 9 months ahead..

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #58 on: 14/08/18, 17:54 »
    Ah wow I didnít realise you did that thatís fab news and a girl yay - must be a strong baby to have numbers like that at that time anyways so it sounds like you have a strong beam there :) hoping for one strong bean but two would be a bonus :)

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #59 on: 14/08/18, 18:08 »
    MMS - even with SET thereís around 4% chance of identucals with a blast transfer....

Iím technically 5 weeks tomorrow. Still no symptoms really which Iím anxious about. Havenít bled though so presumable thatís good? Other anxiety is that I could t get beta and after having used last frer I ended up buying some cheap South African tests (currently here in holiday) and itís super faint second line. So bow Iím worried. I have managed to find a clear blue digital but stressed that if it doesnít show 3+ that might cause even more stress. What should I do?