* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - March / April 2019  (Read 26818 times)

0 Members

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
  • TTC#2
modify
BFP Due Date - March / April 2019
« Reply #60 on: 14/08/18, 19:47 »
Are you taking he tests with first morning pee ??? If not that would explain the dilution and also the more time you pee even in the night the more it could dilute it. I would see if you could find a clinic to run a beta if your really worried

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline KezV

modify
    « Reply #61 on: 14/08/18, 19:51 »
    I agree mooface, see if you can get a hcg blood test. Iím on hols in France and went to a blood lab today without a prescription and got my hcg done after 5mins paperwork and Ä17. Go in to a pharmacy and ask them where you could go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #62 on: 14/08/18, 20:10 »
    Iím on holiday so I canít get it done. Cheapirvwasntvfirst wee. Have another so will try tomorrow am.

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #63 on: 14/08/18, 20:52 »
    Try the first pee and see then x

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #64 on: 14/08/18, 20:56 »
    Best advice, Mooface? Try not to worry... Similar situation here: on holiday in Slowakia. I intended to have my ET in june, but things did not go to plan. Result was that my otd was on holiday. I try to enjoy my holiday, and not think about the pregnancy too much (maybe not enough? I'm certainly less neurotic about things than in first pregnancy: I even had a salad in a restaurant!)(oh, and what defines strenuous excercise and heavy lifting: i am blessed with a 20-month old weighing about 11kg (so luckily not huge for her age), who needs to be picked up and carried around a lot still.)
    Try to get into the mindset that there is not much you can do, apart from take your meds and avoid certain foods. In the meantime relax as much as possible and enjoy your holiday. (And if you really want to know: find a private clinic in a bigger town and do hcg test. SA has a good private healthcare system. I would stop faffing with the urine sticks: they only get you more worried, by the sound of things)

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #65 on: 14/08/18, 21:16 »
    Sorry if my previous post sounded a bit harsh. It was not meant like that, but seriously: stop peeing on sticks, it is only worrying you more... If you seriously want to know it is best to get a labtest. This should not be too difficult in SA. And try to enjoy your holiday a bit, while taking care of yourself.

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #66 on: 15/08/18, 07:14 »
    Mooface - Iím so sorry that your going through this.. I know itís hard to try and relax when we have tried so hard to get pregnant in the first place! The good news is that majority of pregnancies continue to full term and youíre most likely to have a healthy baby hopefully.. what the other girls have said about getting a beta hcg would be my advice as well.. will keep you in my prayers and hope all goes well for you.. enjoy your pregnancy and vacation

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #67 on: 15/08/18, 20:59 »
    What did you do, Mooface? New poas, or did you find a place to draw blood (lab, clinic, gp,...)?

Almost 6 weeks now, and think hcg is kicking in: "morning"sickness more pronounced (not to the point of actually being sick luckily), and tiredness increasing while my activities have been quite low these last few days.

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #68 on: 15/08/18, 21:03 »
    Iím bleeding. Guess thatís why the tests werenít darker.

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #69 on: 15/08/18, 21:15 »
    Oh dear Mooface Iím so sorry!! Is there a way for you to check your progesterone levels!! Maybe you need extra progesterone? Did you try and go for an ultrasound!?