* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - March / April 2019  (Read 28486 times)

0 Members

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
  • TTC#2
modify
BFP Due Date - March / April 2019
« Reply #80 on: 16/08/18, 07:47 »
Iím sure there would have been one or would of just been a case of searching to find one but itís your call if you think you can wait till Saturday.

MMS - glad scan went well and try not to worry about the whole cleft palette thing Drís are always various and say worse case senecio if it was that bad they wouldnít prescribe just remember that and also cleft palette these days isnít as bad as what it was years ago my husband was born with a cleft palette (not cleft lip tho) the roof of his mouth was fixed with pig skin and his never had an issue with it since , he was born 3 months Prem and has a genetic disorder so both could of caused it but that was in 1979 things have moved on a lot since then you really are worrying unessiserly just enjoy your baby and beautiful heartbeat 💗

Iím 6w today and so so happy this is a milestone for me :) and Iím really starting to feel I may actually bring this baby home x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #81 on: 16/08/18, 08:30 »
    Iím feeling quite sicky this morning 🤮 not a bad thing at all but the thought of eating isnít quite on my radar yet

Offline Mooface

modify
    « Reply #82 on: 16/08/18, 09:20 »
    So rmc clinic replied to an email and said stop aspirin but continue clexane. Unclear whether getting any bloods done will help.

Clinic said only stop aspirin if more bleeding and continue clexane and get bloods done when back in the uk.

Clinic said dont change route or dose of progesterone.

So Iím stopping aspirin as I know that consultant. Will only restrary if we see a hb.

Iím scared. And feel a long way from home.

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #83 on: 16/08/18, 09:23 »
    Oooh mooface I understand it must be difficult I felt much the same the other day when I had to go to a strange hospital granted I was still in the uk but it all felt very alien and scary to me as wasnít used to it , do as theyíve told you and go see a dr as soon as you get home x

Offline KezV

modify
    « Reply #84 on: 16/08/18, 09:50 »
    Sorry to hear about your updates mooface, I hope your trip home is not too stressful... 5w is not too early to see things. I had my second ectopic found at 5w, the epcís are very skilled at finding whatís right or wrong this early on

AFM, I got my result today from tuesdayís test. It was 189 at 5dt11dp. I was hoping for higher but after a lot of reading it seems this is in a good range and twins are still possible... I will get the next test result back tonight. how was everyone elseís hcg?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Natalie1402

modify
    « Reply #85 on: 16/08/18, 10:17 »
    Hi all

Iím 5w 3d today and Iím still cautiously optimistic about my pregnancy. Iím due to go to Greece on holiday in 10 days time when Iíll be almost 7 weeks. My question is, is swimming safe ? I probably wonít swim in the sea but would like to swim in the pool or play with my daughter in the water. Obviously I donít want to put my pregnancy at risk so if itís risky I wonít do it. I seem to remember reading somewhere not to swim in early pregnancy?

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #86 on: 16/08/18, 10:31 »
    I was told swimming was fine but to just change straight out your wet clothes into a dry costume or clothes once out incase of infection I swam the other day before my bleed but after that I didnít just to be on safe side.

Kezv - I had my first beta on 9dp5dt (4w) and it was 186 , I was told this was fine and I didnít need to repeat , when I went to hospital after the bleed I was 18dp5dt (5w2d) and my hcg was 10,858 which they said was high for that time and my hubby is convinced itís twins and I am feeling quite rough atm x

Offline KezV

modify
    « Reply #87 on: 16/08/18, 11:56 »
    Ok, good to know with your levels although everyone is very different. Iíll find out later today the second measurement. Iím kinda hoping for twins but not sure with these numbers.

I have been swimming in the pool and sea the last 2 weeks, my clinic didnít advise against it, just said not to do strenuous swimming. Mainly, itís what you are comfortable with. I didnít sit at the edge of the sea so I avoided sandy panties!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #88 on: 16/08/18, 13:29 »
    Moiface: good your clinic got back to you: I know things are still very shakey for you know, and can only imagine how stressed and alone you must feel, but your clinic has not lost hope yet, as they want you to continue progesteron etc.
    I would not be too worried about bleeding from an ectopic yet. You usually do not notice the bleeding on the outside much, and ectopics with bleeding on the inside usually happen a few weeks later (7-8weeks). This is one of the reasons ivf clinics want scans before 8 weeks: so they can be diagnosed before causing serious symptoms.

Swimming: it is mainly an issue of infection after egg collection, which is why clinics advise against it for 2 weeks after EC (or the 2ww). I asked when I had my FET, and was told it would not be an issue, and swimming is a good way for prednant women to get some exercise. I went swimming 4dp and got a bfp. Also went to an aqua park couple of days ago. Sauna and hot tubs should be avoided, so you do not raise your body temperature or get dehydrated (+ you might be more susceptible to droos in blood pressure). Apart from that everything "down there" will be closed, so i would not worry too much about infections. It is also safe to have sex, in case you were worried ;-).

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #89 on: 16/08/18, 14:33 »
    It can happen earlier tho Godiva I started spotting with an ectopic around 5 weeks took them a week to find it in the tube and I kept bleeding all that time