* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - March / April 2019  (Read 28482 times)

0 Members

Offline Natalie1402

modify
BFP Due Date - March / April 2019
« Reply #90 on: 16/08/18, 16:37 »
Thank you for your replies to my swimming question , that has reassured me a lot :-)
Itís appreciated x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Ducky1

modify
    « Reply #91 on: 16/08/18, 18:15 »
    Hello, wonder if I can tentatively join? Would be 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant by dates. Not feeling awfully positive about the pregnancy since the weekend as first hcg on Sun (13dp5dt) was 143 and 48 hours later was 316. So numbers are doubling but  on the low side. With the probable  ectopic pregnancy earlier this year, hcg also doubled appropriately for 1 week (I think 20% of ectopics can do this). Progesterone levels also fell to 47 so now on the horrible oil based progesterone injections. Donít know if anyone else is on them but they are horrific! Iíve only had 2 so far an Iím already limping. Have viability scan in about a week (next Fri). Did get intermittent AF like pains which have stopped since starting progesterone injections. I half want to contact the EPAU for an earlier review than next Fri. But also wonder if I should just sit tight and wait until they are actually likely to see something on scan and that going back and forth for hcgs may just cause additional stress.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Moo face- I really hope it works out ok. I donít think bleeding necessarily means itís all over. Hope you make it back safely. X

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #92 on: 16/08/18, 20:35 »
    Ducky so sorry to hear of your worryís the problem with scans is that they donít nessiserly show much at this point but because of your history of ectopic is possibly go get checked anyways a bit earlier I donít think the EPU could complain in that instance - I nearly did the same but my 2nd beta number was very high and no pain so I figured itís probably all okay in there so I am waiting it out till next week (7w) , I had to do a progesterone injection last Saturday after my bleeding and it bloody hurt :( thankfully I havenít had to do another as the bleeding stopped x

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #93 on: 17/08/18, 07:52 »
    KezV- your levels are not bad for 11dp5dt! Hoping things go smooth for you

Natalie1402 - congrats on your BFP, enjoy your holiday and as the girls said youíre safe to swim

Ducky1 - congrats and welcome to the group.. your levels are good.. with my first pregnancy my hcg levels were much much lower than what it is now.. I remember I tested @4w3d and my levels were only 89.. it was a spontaneous pregnancy, numbers were doubling and my doctor wasnít concerned at all.. I had the perfect pregnancy and carried my baby to full term and had to be induced at 39+5.. baby was getting too big 😅
    I have been taking the oil progesterone injections daily 5 days before transfer and will probably continue until Iím at least 12 weeks!! Itís horrible but Iím starting to cope I guess.. my behind is swollen and achy but the fact that I have a baby in me somehow eases the pain!! I think the injections are becoming less painful now than the first few weeks
    In regards to the early scan! I had mine at 6w1d and I honestly couldnít sleep at all the night before since I was so worried I wonít be able to see a thing.. thankfully we were able to see a fetal pole and a heartbeat and was measuring exactly 6w1d on the ultrasound as well

Everyone else hope youíre all doing well!

Offline KezV

modify
    « Reply #94 on: 17/08/18, 12:26 »
    Thanks mms I got the 2nd result today; 478! There was a 43hr difference between the 2 (1st being 189) so Iím pretty happy with that.
    My consultant said the results were normal and he wants a scan next week to check sac location as Iíve had 2 ectopics before.
    Chipping away slowly, but in the right direction it seems...

Whatís the difference with the oil progesterone? Is it going into muscle?.. Iím using 1 lubion and 2 cyclogest sono can swim on hols. The lubion are bad enough! Iím sorry for those having to do the muscular injections

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #95 on: 17/08/18, 12:40 »
    Great news KezV hope your ultrasound is as assuring as you hcg rise..

Actually my doctor said I can switch to cyclogest 400mg twice a day.. I have a history of starting the bleed early when on fertility treatments and had 1 chemical pregnancy which I think was due to insufficient progesterone.. itís only when Iím on injectable progesterone that I manage to not bleed regardless of the outcome of the treatment.. so I think Iím sticking to the injectables for another month.. since my injectables have been frozen by mistake Iíve added 1 cyclogest as a precaution! My hcg levels are high though at 116.. Iíll test again in another few days

Sorry Iím not familiar with lubion ! What is that?

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #96 on: 17/08/18, 14:16 »
    Iím on two cyclogest per day and then had the progesterone shot after my bleed so far so good and no more bleeding since so fx that helped give it a boost

Offline KezV

modify
    « Reply #97 on: 17/08/18, 15:12 »
    I have the same feelings about the progesterone injections, although no proof to it. Lubion is my progesterone injection. Itís 25mg sub cutaneous (sp?) in my stomach, so itís like the burserelin, but a bigger volume of liquid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #98 on: 17/08/18, 15:21 »
    I have never heard of Sub cutaneous progesterone before!! And I was thinking why donít they make them into sub cutaneous injection instead of the IM ones 😅.. Iím guessing theyíre not available where I live anyways..

Offline KezV

modify
    « Reply #99 on: 17/08/18, 15:56 »
    Im at guys in london and they offer them on nhs (if you have problems with cyclones) and private cycles. Itís worth asking as Iím sure they are better than the muscle ones. They are expensive, but personally I think itís worth it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk