* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - March / April 2019  (Read 28490 times)

0 Members

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
modify
BFP Due Date - March / April 2019
« Reply #10 on: 5/08/18, 18:20 »
Oh, and on prednisone: would not worry too much. Checked the leaflet online for where i live: apart from possibly lower birth weight there is nothing suggesting other problems (but then people taking prednisone are more likely to have high risk pregnancies, and as such tend to deliver a bit earlier than an "average" pregnancy, or she might have other issues impacting the baby's weight). Drugs are just never tested on pregnant women. In fact, all the oestrogen i take is contra-indicated during pregnancy according to the leaflet, but i am not allowed to stop it till 12 weeks. I am on Utrogestan pessaries 3*200mg/day, Progynova 10 mg/day, and Evorel (or the equivalent there of) 2*100mg every 2 days. Especially the patches I hate, and i am not convinced they did anything as the more patches i used in successive attempts, the thinner the lining was. Of course i dare not stop it now until the clinic gives me permission.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 5/08/18, 18:26 »
    I should not worry too much about the "end result" of DE. My LO is the result of DS, and everybody has always said how much she looks like DH. And sometimes even I think so... We never really know how to react: it is not a secret, but it takes too much time to explain that "well she actually does not have his genes". He is however the most doting Dad any girl could wish for (a big too much so: he spoils her and I end up being the one nasty one: forbidding things, getting her to leave behind stuff in the shop and trying to teach her manners :-) )

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 5/08/18, 18:39 »
    Godiva - I guess youíre right in terms that those who are already on prednisone are considered to be high risk.. so there might be other factors contributing!! For now I wonít stop anything ... but I think I will be annoying my doctor with questions as to when I can stop prednisone!! :D

My first ultrasound is book on week 6 .. it seems most ladies are booked either on week 7 or 8!  Iím a bit worried that I am going too early and might not be able to see a fetal heat beat! I know that if this happens I will be asked to come back the week following but I also know that will get me extremely worried and stressed! Not sure if I should postpone my appointment or not

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 5/08/18, 18:44 »
    Mms - thatís why Iím reluctant to go to early Iím calm atm so donít wanna stress myself out by going to early and seeing nothing and have to go back again but you have to do what your clinic suggested.

Godiva - I am just excited to be pregnant finally and I do have a biological child who looks like me so if this one looks like my hubby more or slightly different Iím not worried I just want a healthy baby :)

Offline Fearless

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 6/08/18, 17:45 »
    Hi all,

I am finally pregnant - still cannot believe it but the symptoms definitely make it feel real 😆 Due mid March 2019.

Had my viability scan last Monday - heart beat seen. I was 7 weeks 4 days at the scan. All looking positive - thank god.

Symptoms- full on tiredness, nausea and some dizziness. This heat makes it worse 😭
    Such a hard stage to be at with the symptoms that u want to tell people but itís too early!

Counting down to the 12 week scan hopefully end of Aug/early Sept.

This cycle was my first FET with a blasto. So Iím on prognova and cyclogest.

Got my first midwife appt tommorow.

Congrats to you all on your BFPís hope everyone is doing well.

How are people coping with the heat and symptoms? X

Offline mms

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 6/08/18, 18:32 »
    Fearless- congrats on your BFP and a huuuuge congrats on achieving such an important milestone.. Iím still waiting on my first heartbeat scan and I can tell you how stressed I feel..

Talking about heat I live in a country where temperatures go up to 48 Celsius 🤭

Well so far Iím coping fine.. just sore breasts and feeling tired and sleepy all the time .. frequent urination, bloating, hunger and cramping! The days seem to go by sooooo slow.. but otherwise Iím still surviving

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 6/08/18, 20:08 »
    On holiday now, and it is much cooler here: even needed to put on a sweater in morning and evening. The thing i hated most in the heat: my oestregen patches itching or floating off... Hate them!
    Decided not to join the rest of our party on a trip to the nearest town: too tired... Sort of hoping it was due to the drive here and couple of short nights, but fearing it might be Fred (one of the names we have given our embryo for now). Early night tonight, hoping i do not wake up at "silly-o'clock" like yesterday...

Offline Fearless

modify
    « Reply #17 on: 7/08/18, 19:17 »
    mms - congratulations to you as well. Aww when is your scan? Just think the longer they take the more they can see.

Iím feeling hunger too. I get nauseous if I donít eat every 3 hours!

Hope your scan comes round soon for you and all goes smoothly.

Godiva  - Hi thatís lovely that your away. Hope you have a nice time and manage to get good sleep out there. Iíve been waking up at silly o clock and struggling to go back to bed a lot.

Gota love the symptoms though they are a constant reminder that you are pregnant 😀

Excited for the 12 week scan and so we can tell our close family and friends....x

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #18 on: 7/08/18, 21:16 »
    Congrats fearless and on your scan thatís great news - I canít wait for my scan but it feels miles away atm :/

I have been hit by tiredness big time today had to go lay down I was so exshausted and my boobs have been sore on and off hopefully thatís all a good sign x

Offline treezuk

• Gold Member
    • TTC#2
    modify
    « Reply #19 on: 8/08/18, 09:29 »
    Following on from last nights comment I have woken up this morning had some breakfast and now Iím ready to sleep again - I really hope this is a good sign it seems to be 🤞🏻