* Author Topic: GYNCENTRUM poland  (Read 809 times)

0 Members

Offline Lauraward1609

• Un-Ranked
modify
GYNCENTRUM poland
« on: 10/08/18, 22:26 »
Hi has anyone used this clinic?
They are currently offering 2+1 cycles for 4000 euros.  If you fall successfully pregnant on cycle one 1600 euros is refunded.

Sounds like a good deal however, I need some reviews to get a 'feel' for it

TIA xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    GYNCENTRUM poland
    « Reply #1 on: 10/08/18, 22:47 »
    Apparently theyíre a great clinic, I was emailing them for donor embryos, they seem excellent with communication and Iíve read some good reviews. The only reason why I didnít go with them was because they wanted some testing done that I didnít think was necessary for me because I already have children.

Offline Lauraward1609

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    GYNCENTRUM poland
    « Reply #2 on: 11/08/18, 20:57 »
    Thank you.  I have been trying to get some personal experience from there from people but no one seems to have gone there lol xx

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    GYNCENTRUM poland
    « Reply #3 on: 11/08/18, 21:29 »
    There was a lady on here briefly that went and she sang their praises, she couldnít fault them, and got twins. My dealings with them by email were great. They sounded very well organised which is always a bonus when dealing with clinics. I think I read a couple reviews from memory from whatclinic or one of those medical tourism review sights.

Offline Lauraward1609

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    GYNCENTRUM poland
    « Reply #4 on: 12/08/18, 08:44 »
    Thank you

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    GYNCENTRUM poland
    « Reply #5 on: 25/08/18, 22:39 »
    No dir experiences with them, but I checked out reviews of Polish patients in Google, and in most cases ladies are satisfied with them http://prntscr.com/kmvbm0