* Author Topic: Duskyís ICSI diary 2021  (Read 362 times)

0 Members

Offline Dusky7

modify
Duskyís ICSI diary 2021
« on: 12/01/21, 06:51 »
Not sure if this is how I start a new diary or not...

If not please could someone tell me how thanks 🙏

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Dusky7

modify
    Duskyís ICSI diary 2021
    « Reply #1 on: 15/01/21, 19:40 »
    So... I have not kept a fertility diary for about 18 months now. I am about to start our last fresh ICSI, we did one in 2008 which we were amazingly lucky to have work first time, DD is 11 now abs I still canít believe our first timers luck... Then we did three FETs from that and got our DD2. I feel guilty when I type and think this (I shouldnít really though...) but I am so desperate for another baby... it is a longing that has never lessened. DH said no for years and then suddenly changed his mind 3 years ago 😮 We did another fresh, BFN, next FET BFP but ectopic at 8 weeks, have done another 4 FETs since. This is most definitely our last ever try, age is not on our side and money isnít either.

I am due to stop the pill on the 22nd January and then start Buserelin injections 2 days after withdrawal bleed with baseline scan on the 26th.

I am in a bit of a head pickle atm, I have IBS and the last two weeks have been the worst ever, doubled up with the pain, constant nausea and period type pain, strong twisting cramps to the side. Have been to GP, had more tests done, been referred for a colonoscopy and also a mammogram as my left boob is lumpy. Never had that before. My pickle is whether you delay the cycle or not until I am feeling more healthy... I am so desperate to get started but at the same time donít want to mar this last opportunity... I have been on DHEA for over 2 months but have only just started Ubuiquinol, PQQ is being delivered tomorrow. So I also would like to delay for 3 months to be able to take these for the proper amount of time to help my eggies.

I spoke to the clinic today as hadnít had a response from my email of Wednesday, they will show it to the consultant on Monday and weíll go from there. I honestly donít know whether I will lose money or not either, if it is my choice...

This lockdown certainly isnít helping anything either, I do feel quite stressed with it all atm.

Anyway, donít know if anyone will read my waffle but thank you very much if you have popped in xx