* Author Topic: ICSI #6 (BFN, 1 PGD normal frostie), onto ICSI #7 (BFP!!!! + 1 frostie)  (Read 18311 times)

0 Members

Offline Lanee

modify
ICSI Cycle #6 (BFN, 1 PGD normal frostie), onto ICSI #7
« Reply #60 on: 2/11/18, 10:39 »
😯 ohhhh... it just hit me that sometimes I get these massive headaches before my period is about to arrive. And Iím feeling more and more crampy. I really hope itís not a bad sign but feeling worried and down about it. I donít know what I will do next. 7 cycles and not even a sniff of a BFP? Will be most frustrating...

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Lanee

modify
    « Reply #61 on: 2/11/18, 16:31 »
    Finally at the end of 6dp3dt

Finally in bed after a really tough day. I ended up succumbing to Panadol for my headache and immediately felt so much better and normal. The UTI is still there but the pain when I pee is manageable now and Iíve been taking the antibiotics.

I told DH that Iím feeling crampy and poor thing is feeling so down and depressed, believing that this cycle hasnít worked. So far AF hasnít shown up but it usually arrives between day 10-13 after egg collection which will be anytime over the next 2-3 days. Iím trying to keep my hopes up as much as possible. I just believed that it might work this time around, if not twins, at least one of them sticking but will have to wait and see.

This is so hard and this diary is helping to keep me sane. My OTD is a week from today but as luck would have it, Iíll be overseas for work so will only be able to do it the following day which will be the Saturday. I think I will POAS that morning (assuming AF doesnít arrive before then) so that we can get the results together before DH has to head off for work.

Fingers crossed AF stays away!!!!

Offline Lanee

modify
    « Reply #62 on: 3/11/18, 01:34 »
    7dp3dt

Wow... that has seriously been the longest week of my life! Thank goodness itís the weekend and Iím looking forward to spending some quality time with DH and trying to stay distracted. Itís super hard, every day I trawl forums for symptoms and when people finally got their bfp and I know I shouldnít because the symptoms are so varied that anything you are feeling could go either way.

Itís been helpful though to have this diary so I can look back at how I was doing last cycle at 5dp5dt and compare. Last time, I saw a speck... the tiniest speck of blood when I placed the progesterone pessary .. luckily, nothing this morning was noticed, even though I feel like AF is about to arrive (back is a little sore and have that heavy feeling in my pelvic area). Boobs are not really sore this morning. Apparently by today, the embryos should be fully implanted and tomorrow will be the first day that they start to secrete hCG.

Fingers crossed that AF stays away and the twinnies are doing well! If I can get through this weekend without AF arriving, that will be a good sign as I started to get spotting by 6dp5dt.

Offline Lanee

modify
    « Reply #63 on: 3/11/18, 02:08 »
    Iím so tempted to POAS. I just wish I could see a positive to reassure myself but the thought of seeing a negative would drive me even crazier than I am now. DH said ďletís just wait to see if you period arrivesĒ but Iím also going crazy checking my undies every time I go to the toilet for any signs of AF.

Canít wait for him to get back from his run so we can start our weekend and he can get me away from my iPad where Iíve been constantly reading up on when people got their first bfp! Today would definitely be considered too early 😅

Offline Lanee

modify
    « Reply #64 on: 3/11/18, 14:33 »
    End of 7dp3dt

Today has been such an all over the place day from feeling like it was all over to hopeful back to worried back to hopeful.

Had a really lovely day with DH for lunch and wandering around together. It was a great distraction and I felt like my crampy symptoms went away. I did notice that I was a little more tired than usual and needed to sit and rest at one point though. Once we got home, I showered and noticed I had clear/egg white like cervical mucous which is something I have never noticed before during the 2WW. So that of course sent me back on to google. I found that many women have more CM during the 2WW and get a BFP but usually described it as ďcreamyĒ (sorry if thatís TMI) although a few also described it as clear. So it really got my hopes up until I read that you can get EWCM just before your period 😰.

But since then, I still havenít noticed any spotting and the cramping has seemed to settle a little. Had a small headache that came and went twice today which is also unusual for me. And I feel really full in my belly (although, that could be from eating too much as I did have a big dinner and lots of junk food 😅🤣) but somehow I feel really hopeful and pregnant. This sounds crazy but I just looked myself in the mirror and had this sudden urge to say ... omg I think Iím pregnant!!!

Well, Iím probably just getting my hopes up unnecessarily. But, DH and I had such a great chat today- we agreed that if AF didnít arrive, we would POAS on the actual OTD so that we can get the results together at home. And he told me to stop worrying even if I see spotting because there is nothing I can do - the twinnies have either implanted by now or they havenít and worrying about it wonít change anything. And hearing him say that really helped! So Iím allowing myself to have hope until proven otherwise and continue to enjoy the 2WW as much as I can. Of course, I still canít help but symptom spot but trying to do my best to take it in my stride.

I have been feeling more tired & sleepy than usual which I hope is a good sign ... so itís off to bed for me. Another day done ... the next 2 days will be really crucial to see if any spotting arrives like it did last cycle. Fingers crossed that my new found hope that Iím pregnant is going to be fulfilled!!

Offline Lanee

modify
    « Reply #65 on: 4/11/18, 03:36 »
    8dp3dt (Sunday)

Slowly inching my way closer to OTD - less than 1 week to go. Woke up without any major symptoms this morning, boobs are not sore at all, although felt a tiny bit nauseous in bed but probably from not eating breakfast. Especially because last round I felt a bit nauseous too and it was a bfn, Iím pretty sure itís from progesterone or not eating or just wishful pregnant thinking.

So far no spotting but tomorrow and the next day will be the real telling days. Woke up feeling really hopeful but honestly, Iím anxious at the same time with constant checking of symptoms. But it has been fun dreaming about having the twinnies together with DH. I so hope it happens - feeling so excited about the prospect. At the same time, already worried that if I do get a bfp, we need to wait for a heartbeat and thereís always a risk of a miscarriage 😱 I know... Iím such a worrier... we donít even have a bfp yet.

So tempted to POAS on Wednesday next week which will be 11dp3dt but DH is still insisting we wait until Saturday as agreed 😬😅. Am starting to feel some light crampy, AF feelings as I write this 😨... will keep updating as I progress.

Offline Lanee

modify
    « Reply #66 on: 5/11/18, 01:20 »
    9dp3dt

Feeling excited this morning  as no spotting has occurred yet. By this time last cycle, I was spotting so Iím hoping itís a good sign. No symptoms apart from feeling bloated or a very full feeling in my belly and some pulling feelings there last night. Sometimes I feel a little nauseous ... more like there is a lump in my throat but it goes away when I eat.

Iím feeling so hopeful but am super scared I will be let down. I know that progesterone pessaries can delay your period so not sure if it is just the progesterone doing its job or not. The past 2 cycles, I got my period at around this time even with the pessaries. Could it be that my body is reacting differently this time around or is it really a positive sign?!

I am so so tempted to POAS but really want to respect DHís wishes to wait since it is the only decision he gets to make for the entire cycle. Counting down the days!!

Offline Lanee

modify
    « Reply #67 on: 5/11/18, 10:35 »
    Still 9dp3dt

All day I have felt bloated and full in my pelvis/lower belly and when I stand up, I feel some pain, heaviness there too - it feels different than before my AF is going to arrive. More like a lighter more even across the pelvis pain than a crampy feeling. My tummy also feels tighter/harder than usual. Iíve noticed my boobs are a little fuller (although this happens before AF arrives too) and some slight nauseous has continued (although I had this last cycle too).

Iím feeling so hopeful but I keep reading that a lot of people have the same symptoms when they are unsuccessful... but because this is my third time with progesterone and it feels so different from the previous 2 times, Iím wondering if it could mean a different result for me. I so so hope so! I canít wait for Friday to roll around. But really worried that Iím getting my hopes up only to be let down with a BFN. This 2WW is a killer emotional rollercoaster!

Offline Lanee

modify
    « Reply #68 on: 6/11/18, 03:15 »
    10dp3dt (Tue)

Yay, Iím into the double digits at day 10! I went to bed last night feeling so hopeful as I felt so bloated and a little nauseous which could be symptoms of mild late onset OHSS ... which can be a strong indication of a BFP. But this morning, I woke up and didnít feel bloated at all and probably just ate too much last night. So Iím pretty confident I donít have OHSS which is a good thing as I have to travel to Bangkok and Tokyo over the next week for work and really donít want to have OHSS. Iím going to try to eat more protein and salt anyway just in case.

But at the same time, Iím feeling down today as I woke up and suddenly donít feel Ďpregnantí anymore like I did the previous 2 days and instead have period like crampy feelings. Lying in bed now hoping they go away and am now feeling a couple of sharp twinges on my left ovary.

So I have no idea if Iím pregnant or not. Just hoping AF stays away ... she was full blown on this day last cycle. And, counting down the days until OTD. Only 4 days to go! After reading some horror stories about POAS, Iím really going to try and hold out as agreed with DH until my OTD.

Offline Lanee

modify
    « Reply #69 on: 6/11/18, 08:35 »
    Still 10dp3dt

Having such a crappy day today. Just feeling grumpy in general and like AF is about to arrive. But most of all am feeling really emotional - was super upset with DH this morning as I was looking forward to spending the day with him (had a day off work today) but he wasted 2 hours on a call to his friend and then insisted to still go for a run so half the day was gone by the time he was done. I hardly ever have a day off and I asked DH - when was the last time you remember me having a day off and he couldnít remember. Which was exactly my point and why I was so upset about having lost half the day already!

Then we had planned to watch a friendís son play a football game and I was really looking forward to it as he is a good kid. And when we arrived we had missed both his games as DH had been told the wrong time (although we could have double checked the time but didnít). I am feeling so annoyed and upset about it as I was looking forward to it and I blame DH because if he hadnít of taken so long this morning we may have gone earlier anyway and not missed the game. And now we are still at the pitch but DH has ditched me to go chat to other people and Iím just sitting here waiting 🙄.

But I just feel my emotions are out of control today. I donít feel like my usual self ...like everything is a big deal and extra upsetting. I donít know whether itís PMS especially as Iím getting crampy feelings now. It definitely feels hormonal as they are kinda crazy extreme reactions. Just hope itís not my period arriving as I sit here at the pitch waiting for DH. That will really be the last straw to ruin my entire day. I just hope that a week from now we can look back and say that I was hormonal because I am pregnant!