* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 108318 times)

0 Members

Offline Twinkle toes 75

• Volunteer
Hey lovely ladies hereís your new home.
Remember the site rules please and be kind to one another.
Happy chatting  ;D

Ps old thread here for those who want to look back: https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=384298.1000

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    Zein cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
    « Reply #1 on: 20/08/18, 23:57 »
    Mimi I was tempted to do gender selection but that costs an extra Ä1000 so even though it will be weird to get a boy after 3 girls again Iíll just be thankful to get pregnant  ^pray^
    Not sure about the sample, the clinic would know how many to use, maybe theyíll thaw one and see how it looks etc and then decide if they need to thaw another one.
    Julia sounds like she is doing really well ! Iíve got Bub onto one or two bottles of organic formula, but she is still determined as anything to keep feeding, Iím afraid she is in for a shock in October 😂 :-\

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 21/08/18, 00:32 »
    Stacy- 1000 extra euros! I feel the same way as you i will be happy to get pregnant too. About the samples it makes sense- i would like to keep one frozen just in case. I have been feeling very gulity to wean her but now it majes me feel a bit better that maybe it would have happened anyway with the daytime feedingsó we will see how i do with the morning and evening feeds.
    Bub seems very determined. What kind of organic formula has she tried? Julia has had enfamil but i might switch to gerber but not sure- the gentlease enfamil she really did not like. Got a pull toy elephant and an indestructible baby book as she loves to eat the board book corners and lately has been actually eating them as they are worn in and come off easily and i am too slow to stop her.

Tommie- How early will you be gling to the lab?

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 21/08/18, 00:45 »
    I use Bellamyís which is an Australian milk formula brand 🙂 sounds good to leave a vile for backup just incase 👍

Online Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 21/08/18, 06:25 »
    Hi ladies,

Stacey Iím sure facial features etc will be fine anyway ☺️ 1000 extra euros for gender choice is extortion!!! Do you want a boy or a girl? If you could choose?

Mimi great that Julia is liking her formula. I donít know how you cope at 5am feed etc Hugo sleeps 6pm-8am, any less sleep than that and heís a rat bag and Iím in a vile mood!!!!

Tommie!!!! Ha I knew you would get a BFP!!!! Good luck for the beta!!! Still think a boy 💙

Laquinn haha I think maybe I just cba when it came to ov tests after so long but I knew we had a problem if you know what I mean???

Hello to eoe ☺️

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 21/08/18, 07:19 »
    Jk probably a girl if I were to be brutally honest as we have had 3 girls and now have all girls stuff so it would be easier, but a baby is better than no baby  ;)
    Oh gosh on the sleeping, bun is awake on and off from about 3 am until 5.30 when she decide to go back to sleep, it drives me nuts !

Online Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
    « Reply #6 on: 21/08/18, 08:15 »
    Of course Stacey but I know what you mean!! Iím not sure on gender for you atm 🤔 you are a saint for being able to function with that sleep routine 💪💪💪💪

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 21/08/18, 08:31 »
    I know, I now have permenant bags under my eyes that have popped up in the last couple of years  ::) thankfully Iím now blind as a bat and have to wear glasses so it hides them, although I always get a shock in the morning when moisturising 😂 she is on and off the boob and then finally resettles and itís so frustrating as the other kids wake up at 6 lol  ::)

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 21/08/18, 09:00 »
    Stacey - Thanks?  ??? Come on lucky #2  ^reiki^

Mimi - Yeah, lots of ewcm this month just before the opk went off - praying for a miracle!  ^pray^ That's some feeding schedule Julia's on  :o  Sounds like she's doing great for her age  :)

Tommie - Huge congrats!  ^hugme^ Good luck for the beta  ^reiki^

JK - I get ya  ;) POAS makes me feel like I have some element of control over this crappy situation...  :(

Online Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #9 on: 21/08/18, 10:24 »
    Haha Stacey!!! Get some anusol under your eyes and youíll look bright as a button ☺️

Laquinn thatís a good way of looking it, taking control and being pro active 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Lots of PMA and luck now for this 2 week wait!! PMA is my biggest downfall 🙄 but I preach it to everyone else 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx