* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 104297 times)

0 Members

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #10 on: 21/08/18, 10:46 »
Laquinn of course good luck but if it doesnít work out this month you have exciting times ahead, moving on with de !!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 21/08/18, 13:01 »
    LaQuin- when is your cycle at Zlin for de?

Jk- 6 to 8!!! How wonderful. Today she slept 8 pm to now 5 am and she is still asleep! She cried for a couple of minutes and went back to sleep.

Stacy- what happens in October? Your trip- will bub not be coming along?
    for my new cycle, should i book embryoscope or not? My clinic price has gone up and now includes embryo glue automatically. embryoscope is 500 - is it necessary? Would you book it or not? And why?
    you and I are sleep deprived:( i think my baby depends on the breast to fall back to sleep; we sleep in the same room (we are in this apartment for a year so far a month in)but last night and til Wed my dh is oit of town so i am letting her sleep alone in the crib as usual- what happens is that she starts in the crib and ends up in our bedó up til two weeks ago she would snuggle til 7 but now she feeds at 4:30 and around 5:30 she wants to be up and about. By the way i have the AC on (we gave in) .
    About the gender ... i agree with you- what will be will be.

Afm Julia is now giving me kissesl on the cheek as of yesterday (she puts her lips open and touches my cheeck

My clinic said that my 100 euro payment last May 2017 was not complete:( i sent anpther 100 euros last month amd they said the same thingó so weird that my bank is transfering 100 euros twice and only 78 made it there - it worries me as we have a large payment due at the end of this  month. What would you do? I donít think my bank would admit that only 78 were transfered as i was charged 100- maybe their conversion rate from euro to doller is lower more euros for fewer dollars but the bank is using the official going rate which is favorable to dollars- they told me it was 100 euros equals 119 dollars two weeks ago. I am afraid i will hve to pay myclinic what they are requesting even if it is over the going rate. What do you all think?

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 21/08/18, 15:23 »
    Mimi I would check with your bank??? Donít send anymore money though as obviously something isnít quite right. Does Julia have a dummy? A lullaby toy or something?? If Hugo cries I go in and mainly itís for medicine - he has his big tooth coming through at the minute and I give him that, dummy, teddy bear and put his lullaby on and he goes atraight to sleep. As for milk Hugo has 8oz at night and then 6oz in the morning and thatís it. He used to have one feed all at night but he was starving when he woke up so we feed him more but set apart. So rather than 10oz all in one he has 14oz in 12 hours. For me sleep training worked after about 2 nights but everyoneís situation is different. For me being sleep deprived isnít good for my epilepsy - which isnít good for me - which isnít good for Hugo, but if your breastfeeding or something it is easier to have them in your room etc isnít it??

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 21/08/18, 16:07 »
    JK - Just saw some ewcm so need to get back on it!  ;D

Stacey - Pretty terrified if I do get a bfp...  :( But just felt we had to give it one last go...

Mimi - hopefully late October if they can fit me in. I'm getting a hysteroscopy and scratch done before along with tests. I'm going for embryoscope as Anna recommended it. Awww kisses from Julia sounds adorable! That dosen't sound right what's going on with your bank...

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #14 on: 21/08/18, 16:32 »
    Jk - how much formula does Hugo have in the daytime? Last night went pretty well she slept 8-6 so i think problem is we sleep in the same room- i want her to sleep in her own room but we are renting a 2 bedroom apt and using the living room as 3rd bedroom- we loose one room to our au pair
    Unfortunately i sent my clinic 100 more but it is not right i paid last May for the year then two weeks ago  they said tgey did not get the payment this is the andrology dept- so i wired an rxtra 100 and told them it would be for an extra year because i had already pai last Mayó now instead of apologyzing they are saying they only got 78 euros last time and 78 wiris now- i am going to talk to my bank

Offline TommieB

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 21/08/18, 17:22 »
    Hello All!!  I wanted to wait to announce this until I had my beta done, just incase the numbers were really low. So.... as of 13dp5dt my hcg is 1267. Lets just pray it sticks!!!

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 21/08/18, 17:51 »
    Tommie - Congrats!  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Are you going for a 6 week scan?

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #17 on: 21/08/18, 18:03 »
    Mimi that is strange!! Your bank need to figure that out!! Do you have an invoices from the clinic??

So Hugo has...
    8am - 6oz milk in his cup and cereal (with milk on as well)
    12pm - dinner, yoghurt and then fresh fruit or teddy crisps (sometimes both!!!)
    4pm - little sandwhich, cheese, two bits of fruit - so he had grapes and banana today, cucumber, crisps and a biscuit
    6pm - 10oz milk

It seems a lot of food but when I say Ďcucumberí itís a slice halved and Ďcrispsí is about a third of a pack and cheese is  little stick but banana means a FULL one 😂😂😂

Laquinn ha! Can just see you running off the toilet into bed!! Or wherever else might take your fancy  ??? Iím after some tomorrow morning - mrjk is on nights. I think Iím going to have to send him some naughty pics so he gets the jist, otherwise he might not even sense it  ::) he started at 6 so Iíll send them ASAP and then tomorrow heíll come in and moan Ďwhy did you have to do that at the start of my shift.. I couldnít concentrate....you could have done it later so I could have got some work done... the shift went longer... Iíve been thinking about doing this to you all night *jumps on top* (flattening me😂😂😂😂😂😂)í - Iíll tell you what else he says, thereís got to be other moans Iíve missed 😂😂😂 remember to do all the bizzo- legs up, orgasm after - all that crazy stuff!!!

Tommie looking good to me!!!!!! Think mine was about 1100 if I remember rightly. Whenís your next beta??

Hello to eoe ☺️

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline TommieB

modify
    « Reply #18 on: 21/08/18, 20:13 »
    JK: The letter I got from Anna only stated "AN hcg blood test", not 48 hour bloods. So...the gp won't do another test. The closest place I've found that will give me an hcg is in London. So...I'm taking the train down this Saturday morning. So...I'll be getting my 120 hour bloods, ha ha!!!

Thanks to everyone who have sent well wishes, lets just hope this sticks for another 8 months.

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #19 on: 21/08/18, 20:16 »
    Tommie do you have an epu near you?? You can self refer because itís an ivf baby and history of miscarriage they will do bloods and scan you straight away

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx