* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 105294 times)

0 Members

Offline TommieB

modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #100 on: 2/09/18, 11:34 »
Mimi:  that sounds like a very healthy cake. Iím sure she will love her birthday.

AFm: We went in for our scan yesterday and all was good. The embryo was measuring on time, possibly a day ahead. We saw the flicker of the heartbeat, but we werenít told the rate. The sonographer said that typically in the U.K. they donít measure the heart rate and as long as it looks fast they assume all is well. One more milestone checked off.

I hope everyone is doing well!!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Cris76

modify
    « Reply #101 on: 2/09/18, 14:40 »
    Also just a quick message to Cris, are you going to be there on the 25th???

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Yessssss!  . I arrive in Zlin that morning.  We still get to meet.  Yahoo!

Will get on later tonight for personals.  Been so busy haven't had time to get on properly!   

Sent from my BBD100-2 using Tapatalk

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #102 on: 3/09/18, 09:27 »
    Stacey I think it will work though, your body knows what to do!!! Will you HAVE to wean??

Mimi happy birthday Julia🎊🎀🎉🎁🍰🎈 bet you canít believe sheís one??

Tommie thatís great, now take a deep breath and relax till your next scan, will it be your 12 week one??

Cris yayyy, we are getting there possibly sat/sun and staying until Wednesday if transfer is on Monday. Got a bloody wedding on the Saturday so canít stay longer 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #103 on: 3/09/18, 09:54 »
    JK - I think you're right; immunes is totally outside most doctor's field of knowledge. The ANAs I have are associated with late loss and I guess I have to trust the reproductive immunologist I'm seeing to help prevent them affecting a future pregnancy - costs a fortune but and involves me having to fly down to London a few times during pregnancy to get intralipids.

Have you tried Headspace? I found some fertility mindfulness apps a bit depressing after a while so went back to doing the kindness pack on Headspace and I find it really helps get rid of some of that negative chatter. I'll need to get back on it!  ;D Why shouldn't you have a sibling for Hugo? There is a good chance it WILL work!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Tommie - Amazing to hear the heartbeat! Come on wee bean!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Mimi - Happy Birthday to Julia!  ^birthday^ ^birthday^

Hello to eoe  :)

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #104 on: 4/09/18, 00:05 »
    Tommie- great milestone reached! Huge congratulations. Now you must be looking forward to week 12 and getting off the meds; i love being pregnant and the time only you know is special- the whole pregnancy is but i liked knowing that only we knew. Will you find out the gender?
    Yes Juliaís cake was healthy and i added eggs too.

Jk- i feel the same way you do:( about cycling; thank you for the bday wishes- i cannit believe it has been 12 months- i wonder if it would have felt longer if i wasnít working; we celebrated at the park and the day before the true bday which is today
    Please i have asked you before but forgot to take notes- is it b12 and vit E?

LaQuinne- thank you for the bday wishes; i also like headspace; so strange about the comet test- i would have thought it was the other way aroundó

Julia stood up for 3-5 secinds and took 1 step yesterday and 2-3 today. Cannít belive she is 12 months!

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #105 on: 4/09/18, 00:40 »
    Mimi happy birthday to Julia ! Sounds like you have had a lovely day, and cake 🎂 ohhh now she has started with the steps I bet in a couple of weeks there will be no stopping her  :)
    Tommie great news in the scan, very exciting  :)
    Hi to eoe 🙂

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #106 on: 4/09/18, 06:55 »
    Hi ladies,

Laquinn Iím going to download headspace now ☺️ I think itís because we (meaning us all on this thread) have been through a lot to get pregnant that when someone says 4 other people are trying for babies - 3 first time fell pregnant and the other 4 months I think I wonít because they are so fertile. Another friend has said it will work, mrjk has and my mum has but itís hard to believe isnít it??? What has Anna said then??

Mimi sounds like Julia had a great day!! Time just flies doesnít it?? Iíve realised now Hugo isnít like a chubby baby now heís more of a toddler. Awww Julia took her first steps - Hugo is just there atm, just needs a tiny bit more of confidence 😂 yes vit b12 and vit d (not e) the vit d is the most important 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Stacey thatís what Iím thinking about Hugo, a whole new string of accidents and running around to enjoy 😂😂😂

Hello to eoe ☺️

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #107 on: 4/09/18, 08:08 »
    Yeah jk the walking brings on a new set of worries and bumps and crashes  ::) 😂 but I suppose itís all part of their development and learning. I also donít think youíll have a problem getting pregnant either, I think youíve already said but Iím presuming youíll transfer two as theyíre frozen in twos? Iím excited for you and and cris getting to meet, I got to meet a lady off the thread as well, we were both there by ourselves so had dinner together, it was great !

Offline TommieB

modify
    « Reply #108 on: 4/09/18, 13:31 »
    JK: I have another reassurance scan with the NHS EPU at 9 weeks. We're thinking about booking another private scan at 7wks 5 days,  our reasoning is, why not if you have the money and it can't hurt.

Laquinn: It was funny because we saw the heartbeat and she pointed to where the flicker was, but I didn't have my glasses so I only kind of saw it. However my dh reassured me that it was quick.  Have you contacted Zlin and heard anything back yet about dates and stuff?

Mimi:  We're planning on doing the NIPT testing at 11 weeks and definitely want to know the gender. Have you started weening yet? I know that you were on the fence about it, but I can't remember if you had made a decision on when to stop.

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #109 on: 4/09/18, 14:49 »
    Hi ladies,

Thanks Stacey, I hope your right ☺️ Yep they are frozen in twos so two at a time hopefully. Sounds stupid but Iíve planned for twins. Not because itís a worst case scenario but becuase its an unknown scenario so if I prepare for it Iíll be ready 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻😂😂😂 I go between excitement and anxiety like thereís no tomorrow!! What date are you going in October?? Only one month!! Iíve come on today - 29 day cycle this month so hope I still get to meet Cris as if it was February now Iíd be going two days earlier. This is probably why bcp is used!!!

Tommie of course, private health care is the way to go!! I want the government to dissolve the nhs completely but I doubt they will do that on my opinions 😂😂😂😂😂 donít find out gender  ^bigbad^ This is going to be the biggest surprise EVER, donít ruin it for yourselves just concentrate on a healthy baby!!

One of the girls whoís trying to get pregnant has two girls and wants a boy. WTF, why is that a reason to have a baby?? I hate how people get hung up on this gender sh!t it really gets my goat. Actually itís up there with my pet peeves of chipped nail varnish and Xmas lights people keep up all year - if you cba to take them down donít put them up 😡😡😡😡😡 why is gender such a big deal? In the olden days they were unable to tell gender, did the world fall apart?? No!! Did pregnant women suffer chronically?? No!! Weíre babies treated any different?? No!! Each to their own and all but whatís the big rush in life?? I just dont get it  ^idiot^ ^idiot^

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx