* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 104301 times)

0 Members

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #110 on: 4/09/18, 14:57 »
P.S Iíll get you to swear on oath Cris that you wonít find out next time 😆😆😆

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline TommieB

modify
    « Reply #111 on: 4/09/18, 19:49 »
    JK: Our main goal in doing the NIPT testing is to see what our odds are of having a little one with a major chromosomal condition. I know that donor eggs usually have lower odds, but better to be safe. 

My dh and I don't care at all about gender. All we are hoping and praying for is a healthy baby at the end of all of this. I do however think it's fun to find out the gender. Every woman I've known personally who have suffered through infertility has only wished for a healthy baby.

Its very cool, that you held until labor to see that Hugo was a little boy.

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #112 on: 4/09/18, 20:14 »
    Jk- how much of B12 and of D? I am wihth you in holding off finding out the gender; Julia can stand up for 5-10 seconds while holding other things like my phone- you should see all the bruises in her legs, arms, even one on her face. Do you thinki will get pg too? 

Stacy- thank you- we spent the day yesterday with her - i donít want to miss the first steps of Juliaó i wanted to miss work today but tomorrow is her 12 month check up-

Tommie- i  still undecided- i havegiven her bottles both for the morning and afternoon but not in the weekends when i am home as i keep hoping she will just get bored of bf but hasnít happened yet:( i need to wean soon but donít have the heart - i could cycle next year instead i keep thinking- but January i cannot because of work and April either. Ao maybe February or March. Good luck on your testing - we did nuchal scan 99 percent accurate and only blood test too.

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #113 on: 4/09/18, 21:02 »
    Iím another one for not finding out the gender, have managed not to in all of mine, for me itís like opening your present before Christmas Day, and it makes a nice surprise after going through labour, but my daughter on the other hand, has to find out  ::) we got into a healthy discussion about it last wk as she was trying to convince me why but for every reason I had a counter reason why not to hahahaha, anyhow each to their own, I know the midwives etc get quite excited when the gender is unknown as itís so common now to find out.
    Jk itís still about 5 wks until the holiday  ::) seems to be taking ages, Iíd be on the pill by now if we were going to cycle then.  ::)

Offline Serendipity2

modify
    « Reply #114 on: 5/09/18, 05:49 »
    Tommie: So excited about the heart beat!   ^hugme^ ^hugme^

JK: We don't care about gender either, we just want a healthy baby!  :)

Mimi: Congratulations on Julia's 1st and the early steps!

I've tried Headspace before but never stuck with it long term.

It seems we got lucky trying to find a clinic to do an ultrasound in Vienna (the first two we asked said yes), because now we're struggling to find a clinic in Prague to do one! Has anyone here had their lining thickness checked in a clinic in Prague while not doing a full cycle there? If so, which clinic was it?

Thanks all!

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #115 on: 5/09/18, 05:54 »
    Serendipity ask zlin to recommend one for you, they may have more luck for you as they may have a clinic that they work with that would help.

Offline Serendipity2

modify
    « Reply #116 on: 5/09/18, 06:33 »
    I felt silly for not asking here earlier, and now I feel silly for not asking zlin right away! Thanks so much Stacy!

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #117 on: 5/09/18, 06:52 »
    Hi ladies

Tommie he was the first boy in my family for 50 years - last one was my uncle (whoís fifty obvs!) and mrjk is the youngest man in his family and heís 34. My cousin was pregnant at the time and again another girl so to have a boy was a serious shock to EVERYONE. Theyíve all gone gaga for him. I wouldnt change my choice if anyone paid me, it was the most amazing moment ☺️

Mimi haha Hugo has a horrible bruise atm right on his head!! It is 50mcg of vit d and 20mcg of b12. All babies love phones donít they?? On some foods Iím letting Hugo self wean - like pasta as itís just easier. Have you tried that?? Glad you had a special time with Julia ☺️

Stacey yep and once you open that Christmas present you canít wrap it up again. I got more attention when people asked what I was having and I said Iím not finding out. People were shocked, it was like I was an alien.  Also my family had my cousins presents ready - all wrapped in pink, but when they found out we had a boy they had to go out and buy a present and itís nice to think they were buying for him when he was here safe and sound if you know what I mean?? Not just having something thatís been in a wardrobe for 4 and a half months. My cousin and her bf said a baby will go without if you donít know gender. I assure the world they wonít - Hugo could open a clothing store and a toy shop!! They donít go without do they?? Revealing the gender spoils all the excitement imo. When do you start bcp??

Serendipity dont find out. Trust me on this 👍🏻 After 20 weeks they canít tell gender exactly as baby is too curled up by then 👍🏻👍🏻 So you just have to what 20 weeks!! Wow sounds difficult - bet if you were cycling there it would be different  ::) did you not get on with headspace??

So the painful and heavy bleed 1st day today 😖😖😩😩 least I wonít be on for Hugoís swimming class on Sunday, that is a positive! We have a new neighbour... next door but one BUT itís someone who lost his virginity to me. I didnít loose mine to him though but itís awkies 😂😂😂 I could die, just canít look at him as I feel so embarrassed!!! It was just a drunken night thing nothing like a relationship or anything 😬😬😬

Hello to eoe ☺️

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #118 on: 5/09/18, 07:06 »
    Jk- you never cease to amaze meó go figure...about your new neighbor. It will be awkward at first but carry on like it never happened- that is what i would do. I found out the gender of my second daughter by accident- technician could not keep it to herself🤭- no fun- amd i had to pretend that i did not know so my husband would be surprised imo the only time you donít know is those precious 9 months so i like to keep it a surprise.
    Julia had a bruise on her cheek too that just faded away- tomorrow is her one year check up

Offline Navidavi

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #119 on: 5/09/18, 07:29 »
    Hello!

I've had a few nightmares the last nights about the cycle. I think its because this is now the last month before we start and I want to make sure we haven't missed anything!

We'll be getting all our meds in Zlin. We haven't had any appointments with the clinic yet and I think it'll be less stress getting all the meds from one place. Plus we're there for our entire cycle, so will also start stimulation there.

JK - the story with your neighbour sounds like something from a movie! That must have been an awkward surprise! I agree with Mimi though, carry on like it never happened it and it will all be okay. :)

Mimi - happy belated birthday to Julia and sounds like she's growing more confident with her steps already!

Tommie - so happy to hear about the scan. How did you get a scan on NHS now and for 9 weeks?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk