* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 105150 times)

0 Members

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #120 on: 5/09/18, 07:31 »
 Mimi maybe i should write a book on my life haha!! Hugo hasnít got his through yet we are still waiting for it but Iím sure Julia will be fine ☺️ Shame about your second daughter but that wasnít your fault, stupid woman  ^bigbad^

Navi have you had scans where you are?? Where are you from? 
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #121 on: 5/09/18, 07:57 »
    Wow jk odds of that 😂 :o hahahahaha like the other ladies have said, just carry on as usual, you never know he may be just as embarrassed as you !
    Well little miss 17 mth old has just done two weeís on the toilet this afternoon, Iím sure itís just a fluke as Iíve been putting her on the toilet on and off for ages and she usually just farts 😂 this afternoon we hit gold !
    On and I start bcp on the 22nd.

Offline Navidavi

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #122 on: 5/09/18, 08:07 »
    JK - I'm in the UK. I've had some scans done earlier this year to check my uterus, cervix and ovaries. All looked good apart from my ovaries which appeared polycystic. This was later confirmed by an AMH test. Have you guys had other scans, too?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #123 on: 5/09/18, 10:02 »
    Stacey thatís great 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 One of the girls I look after was 3 in April and Mum refuses to do toilet training, Iíve given up on the issue now  :-\ 17 months is great!!   its ok to ignore him but when I look like crap with no make up on or anything then Iím like oh sh!t!!! He walks past with his head down and on his phone etc - he knows 😂😂😂 mrjk however isnít totally impressed by it 😂😂😂

Navi could have wrote your post!! Thatís just like me. What was your Amh? Iím slightly polycystic but not the syndrome as I donít have any symptoms do you?? Where are you in the uk??

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Navidavi

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #124 on: 5/09/18, 10:07 »
    I live in Hertfordshire, just outside London. What about you?

My AMH levels were super high, 82 (and whatever the units are). I was told 10-25 Is "normal" ... When I had my blood tests done last year I was told I have PCO but not PCOS. I asked the GP to explain the difference to me but unfortunately never got a satisfying answer. After getting the AMH testing done at a private clinic, I got the confirmation that I actually have PCOS and what is actually means for me and all of a sudden everything made much more sense.

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #125 on: 5/09/18, 10:29 »
    Jk I canít count 😂 sheís just over 18 mths  ::) well I donít think itís a fluke, she has done 6 now, but itís bedtime so on goes the nappy, and tomorrow is shopping day, so as soon as we get home Iíll get the nappy off and we will try again. Well if he has his head buried in his ph, safe to say he may be a bit embarrassed as well lol.

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #126 on: 5/09/18, 11:01 »
    Mimi - I think we have a MF issue which is corrected by shorter abstinence. When we got the first result I did a bit of research and found out about the shorter abstinence correcting dna frag and tried it for the second test and it worked. Fingers crossed it works for the cycle.  ^pray^ Amazing that Julia is taking her first steps!  :)

JK - Yeah, so hard to hang on to the PMA. I like the kindness pack on Headspace 'cause it encourages you to be kind to yourself and stop giving yourself a hard time - when I was doing it everyday it worked well and I think I really did feel more positive. It's just having the dicipline to do it every day... But now I've got my dates booked in I have something to work towards!  :) Anna got back to say hysto on the 19th of Sep and transfer 6 Nov - I am soooooo excited!!!! I know I have to be realistic too but I'm just gonna let myself be excited for now!!!! Started bcp yesterday...

Your new neighbour sounds interesting! I imagine it will be more embarrasing for him as he was the virgin?!! Playing it cool might help him out too...  ;D

Tommie - That's so lovely... 12 week scan next!! That's us booked in now so just a month after we first planned to go....

Navi - I'm planning on getting my meds from Zlin too - do you know how heavy they are? Just wondering if we'll need to book extra luggage for the plane... I imagine it'll just count as hand luggage?

Stacey - Good news about the wees!  ;D

Hello to eoe  :)

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #127 on: 5/09/18, 11:05 »
    Laquinn, exciting, so glad they could get you back in quickly ! Our transfers will be 24 days apart !

Offline Navidavi

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #128 on: 5/09/18, 12:33 »
    Laquinn I have not even thought about the weight of the meds! As we'll be in Zlin for 3 weeks, we've booked luggage to our flights already as hand luggage will not be enough with jumpers etc for that time, so it should fit in there. Maybe one of the other ladies here has gotten meds from Zlin and can advise on weight? Is imagine it'll be light enough for hand luggage but not sure how bulky it would be?

Also, depending on which airline you're flying with you can add additional luggage until shortly before the flight, so you may be able to check it out in Zlin first before deciding?

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #129 on: 5/09/18, 15:01 »
    Hi ladies,

Navi wow that is high! I got told that 30 was the highest for Ďnormalí and I was 32. Zlin got 43 eggs out of me, will be interesting to see how many you get 👍🏻 Ahhh Hertfordshire, I am in Robin Hoods fair city - Nottingham ☺️ Take meds in hand luggage in case they ask about them. They arenít heavy at all, it will just be your progesterone and some pills. Yes thereís a lot but not a Ďweightí if you know what I mean?? You get scans from epu at your local hospital, you self refer ☺️

Stacey 18 months is still good bless her!!! Love how the nappy is staying on for shopping - itís stressful enough as it is!! Haha I reckon heís just trying not to check me out becuase im a hot mega babe 😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😆 I mean we are 30 nearly, it happened 15 years ago!!! But even so Iím not starting a fan club for him 😂😂😂😂😂

Laquinn I know right???!! I mean whoís a virgin at 15??!! Itís abnormal!!! 😂😂😂😂 Iím only joking 🙃  Iíve downloaded it and might try it in the bath?? I can only go in the bath when mrjk is here so it wonít be every night (my uncle drowned in a swimming pool having a seizure) and heís worried that it could happen to me. I had a seizure in the shower once, went down like a sack of potatoes, woke up naked  in bed - not a stitch on with paramedics each side of me and when I asked mrjk why I had no clothes on he just said he didnít think about it!!! Not even a nightie 🙄 and then he went on to tell me that when they were lifting me out the shower my legs spread. I did not laugh at all 😐😐😐😐 so cool that yours and Staceyís transfers are close 👍🏻

I love it how thereís more people cycling, we went quiet for a while. We need another wave of babies!!! Also I predicted 2019 would be a baby year didnít I?? #justsaying ::) 😂😂😂😂😂

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx