* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 105148 times)

0 Members

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #140 on: 6/09/18, 11:32 »
This sounds dumb but on my email from Lenka she’s wrote ‘expanded’ does this improve success rates?? Frozen like that or expanding?? If that makes sense??

Xxxxxxxxxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #141 on: 6/09/18, 11:34 »
    Jk I have one 5 mg tablet, there was a lady on here right at the beginning and she used to take two  :o that would knock my socks off lol

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #142 on: 6/09/18, 11:35 »
    I don’t know how much I had 😂😂😂😂 I will double check next time xxxxx

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #143 on: 6/09/18, 16:13 »
    Laquin- sorry about your dh. Hope he recovers quickly; are you having the hysto without anesthesia? Mine was under.

Jk- thnaks for the vit info again. Julia is checking out her balance and takes steps as sheholds onto us -not walking yet- i can def wait for the walking!

Julia had 4 shots at her check up yesterday, then had a little bit of fever but had a good night sleep- turns out she already has a large back tooth on the bottom right- poor baby.

Stacy- I got my period yesterday only after 18 days from the last period on 8/19– why do you think? Should i be worried? Never ever have i had an 18 day cycle- how could i possibly buy tickets ahead?
    Do you think starting perimenopause would have an effect? And if you were me would you take bcp for more regular periods? Or not? And why? I am slowly weaning but still bf morning amd night.

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #144 on: 6/09/18, 18:45 »
    Stacey - I think I'll dinghy out the accupuncture - it's just another expense I can't afford...

JK - We were too quick off the mark to book flights so £400 down the drain... Wow that's an amazing result from your collection. I've heard that some clinics in the Czech Republic are a bit sneaky and don't give all of the donors eggs to one couple when the couple think they are getting a dedicated donor... Don't think they do that at Zlin but?

Mimi - If I want to have anesthesia I need to go the week after our flights are booked or I could go sans and stick to the original date but I'm getting a scratch too so I definitely want anesthesia!  :o Hope Julia's feeling better.

Hello to eoe  :)

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #145 on: 6/09/18, 19:54 »
    Laquin- are you having a hysteroscopy?

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #146 on: 6/09/18, 20:17 »
    Mimi - Yeah hysteroscopy and a scratch - definitely want anesthesia!!! How did you find the hysteroscopy? Did you have yours at Zlin?

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #147 on: 6/09/18, 20:47 »
    Laquin- no i had hysteroscopy by my obgyn- Nov of 2016 the month prior to my bfp cycle; yes i had anessthesia- dr was going to remove a polyp but it went away so instead he did a d&c - i did not have a scratch even though i would have prefered it and i worried my cycle would not work as d&c is different but it did

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #148 on: 6/09/18, 20:52 »
    Mimi sounds maybe like you might be entering into peri menopause. Birth control pills will sort that out I brought my tickets 8 months out for our fet and 4 months out for our fresh only because I’d just had a failed cycle in Greece the month before. These tickets for the Bratislava transfer I got in feb, and the ones for Dogus I got beginning of August, I couldn’t go to a clinic where you had to buy tickets last minute, it would cost an extra $600 a ticket for one person if I did that  :o so I pick a date, work out when to go on bc and the protocol is sorted out from that.  :)

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #149 on: 6/09/18, 22:21 »
    Laquinn do you need the anaesthetic for the scratch?? I just take paracetamol, condine and ibuprofen. The first time I forgot to take anything and it hurt, I cried a bit after as I didn’t realise it was going to be that bad but after that cry I felt good haha!!! That was the cycle that got cancelled so I went bk before my last one, took those drugs and it was like night and day how different it was, uncomfortable yeah but bearable ☺️

Stacey that’s very wise, that’s the downfall with not using bcp that it’s a last min flight etc

Mimi awww bless Julia, Hugo can stand and move his feet up and down but just won’t walk 😡😡😡😡 he’s soooooo close it’s unreal. It sounds like they will be walking the same time!! We have a bear from build a bear - have you heard of that?? And it’s dressed up at batman so we say “nanna nanna nanna nanna bat bear!!!” Now all he does is go “nanna nanna nanna” 😂😂😂 or “mama mama mama” and I say “yes Hugo” and he says “mama mama” and I say “yes baby what’s up??” We go round in circles with that 😂😂😂 are you looking for a new au pair now??

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx