* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 108640 times)

0 Members

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #160 on: 8/09/18, 08:37 »
Laquinn ours was chromosomal issues so we had to make a decision which was a pretty devistating thing to have to go through also  :-\

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #161 on: 8/09/18, 10:19 »
    Stacey - Omg so sorry to hear that - that must have been an awful thing to go through.  ^hugme^

It's so inspiring to see how you got through all of that to where you are now.

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #162 on: 9/09/18, 20:24 »
    Hi ladies,

Laquinn that is very naughty of the doctors. I was in and out as Hugo wasnít a very moving baby and my placenta was at the front. Lovely name Freya ☺️ Yes we will be having two, ours are frozen in twos so we wouldnít destroy any or anything. I love the memory box idea. We have a box photo frame with the scan of the triplets, pregnancy test, blastocyst picture and some wooden hearts me and mr jk made and arranged them in a family tree  and painted glow in the dark, when I nip for a wee in the nigh I see them. Of course itís a personal thing in our bedroom though, itís not for anyone else

Stacey that must have been such a tough decision 😔  was the ring right for you?? It did boy,boy,twin girls for me and then boy,boy,boy/girl twins. Who knows but it was fun. Strange how every time though I stopped after three like it knew???

Afm Hugo has been walking yesterday and today, OMG he looks so tall. He is so like mrjk in that way, heís going to be of a strong build I think. Iíve noticed though he is becoming more loving in the sense he always wants to kiss and share EVERYTHING.. his juice, his food, his toys. Not complaining about them but just something has seems to have happened overnight, he could do that thing before but just not as much! He is becoming a bit spoilt though and loves to throw himself back in a tantrum  ^bigbad^ He can clink his juice cup and say cheers, he can do high five and high ten and he has also started falling into the water at water babies - I catch him of course. Now heís walking though I know his fat rolls will go 😩😕😔🙄

Hello to eoe ☺️

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #163 on: 9/09/18, 21:10 »
    Jk, Iím not sure how your doing the ring one ? When I do it, it shows the sex then I take it around my fingers again then bring it back to my hand and then it shows the sex again and I keep doing that until it doesnít move again on my hand. Itís done all the kids in the right order, when I did it when I was pregnant with Bub it did it up to her then stopped, when I did it last weekend it got to her then carried on.
    Iíd love to meet Hugo, he sounds like a real little character and little man ! All Bub is doing is saying no, thatís it, nothing else atm, no mum and dad, just no 😂 itís he answer to everything. We have had a couple of accidents with the toilet training, Iím not even sure I should be bothering right now as she canít even tell me she wants to go hahaha but I have noticed yesterday, while she is sipping around without anything in she will put her hand on her vag, so Iíve whipped her onto the toilet and sheís gone, so Iíll keep an eye out for that too. She has done a couple of poos on the floor and freaks out, starts yelling, hahaha itís so funny 😂
    Hi to eoe, hope you have all had a great weekend  :)

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #164 on: 9/09/18, 21:26 »
    Yeah Stacey thatís the one I do, above fingers and then hand?? this is spooky though, did mrjk and it never moved. Completely still everytime 😳😳😳. Haha he is a cheeky character!!! Aww bless her, the no stage 😆Hugo shakes his head but I donít think he knows exactly what for, sometimes if you give him his juice heíll shake his head and push it away and then other times he just does it 😂😂 I was going to ask how itís going, hmm if she canít tell you then yeah could be early but she is showing signs that she needs the toilet so she must be feeling something?? Good sheís freaking out at poo because I think it teaches them where to go 😂😂😂😂 I cant imagine the feeling it must be to poo your pants, must be horrible. That happened to a child I looked after and her pants were ruined and when I told Mum I chucked them she went ballastic as she has the matching John Lewis vest, ffs 🙄🙄🙄 Iíll just throw Hugoís pants, id never save them!! He got a bit of poo on a baby grow he wore twice and itís been through the wash about three times and it hasnít come out so had to chuck it. All part of toilet training having wee and poo everywhere I suppose 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #165 on: 9/09/18, 21:56 »
    Yep she definitely knows when she needs to go, Iíve only pooped her one the toilet twice and she hasnít managed to go, so we are definitely on the right track. Sounds like the same ring test then, how did you pick up twins on it, with the girls it just went girl, stop, then when I did it again girl.

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #166 on: 10/09/18, 06:44 »
    Sounds like she wonít be too long, itís good to hear you are doing it early as people are waiting till like 3??!! Thatís too old I think!! I read that with twins itís was wide fast circles for boys and fast swinging for girls and mine was fast swinging the width of my hand 😳 everyone has a different theory I suppose but sometimes it finishes with both the big swinging and spinning too which is supposed to mean boy/girl twins. It might be a load of balls😂😂😂😂

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #167 on: 10/09/18, 07:06 »
    Oh yeah wow 3 is way too old 😳 there is usually a window of opportunity from about 18 mth -2 yrs and if you miss that then there isnít any hope lol, I think some people just think itís easier to leave them in nappies but not me, I like to get them into undies as soon as theyíre ready so I pop them on the toilet every so often starting at around 16 mths and just take it from there.
    Thatís interesting about the wide swinging etc a couple of mine did that but theyíre not a twin. I just kept on going until it stoppped, this time it carried on past Bub, whereas when I was pregnant with her it stopped after her, as I had no plans of trying for another one.

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #168 on: 10/09/18, 12:12 »
    Yeah nappies are easy but itís got to be done hasnít it?? I think maybe itís fun but has made me excited and got that PMA back. A ring and piece of hair 😂😂😂😂

Iím booked in for my bloods and stis etc for the 24th September. Do you think thatís too early?? Has to be 6 months in advance but just want everything in place becuase I have my two holidays coming up, work and such I just feel overloaded and that seemed like one thing out the way???

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #169 on: 10/09/18, 12:32 »
    Oh the back end of that thought Iíve changed it to November just in case of a negative results I wonít need them re doing

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx