* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 108649 times)

0 Members

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #170 on: 10/09/18, 13:55 »
JK - The hearts are a lovely idea  ^Heart^ I would like to release lanterns for Freya's birthday but DH says they're bad news for the wildlife.

Awwww Hugo sounds adorable!  :)

Stacey - Toilet training sounds like a tough gig!  :o Do you have to cut your hair off to do the ring thing?! I've got really fine hair and need all the hair I can get!  ;D

AFM - Hysterscopy booked in for 24th of September - a bit scared as I've never had a general before...  :-\ Anna says everything confirmed for November so can go ahead and book flights and hotels etc. It's actually happening!!! My first ever IVF cycle and it's DE and abroad...

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #171 on: 10/09/18, 21:21 »
    Laquinn I have very fine hair and itís also starting thin thin out  :-\ but I just use a strand when Iíve brushed it as my brush is always full  ::) so long piece of hair, thread your wedding band through and tie it, then off you go, you obviously have to keep your hand as still as you can when your holding it above your hand. Google ďring test over hand for childrenĒ Youíll get utube ones pop up, and itís an American lady doing it on her kitchen bench from memory. So what is your transfer date now?
    Jk November sounds good, Iíd done mine at the end of June for Bratislava, thatís another reason why I wanted to squish in my transfer as mine run out eoy and I wouldnít have been able to get them done again for a while.

Online Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #172 on: 11/09/18, 06:47 »
    Hi ladies,

Laquinn could you release a balloon?? Iím going to ask at the church we go to for playgroup when the Christmas memorial service is. Iím not religious as such but find comfort in going to the service. Iím peed off at myself as I donít remember my due date or anything. My brain blocked most of it out 🙄 did you do the test??

Stacey yeah I feel November covers all circumstances then although I donít wanna think about a failed cycle Iím thinking sensibly 😕

You can both have some of my hair, I swear half of the planet is made up from my hair 🙄 !!!

A woman in Tesco made my day yesterday, it was the check out lady and she said we didnít look old enough to have been together 15 years... I said to mrjk thatís the microblading, nails, facials paying off 😂😂😂 Iím still having Botox though and I will get a boob job one day 👍🏻 I walked out really happy though haha!!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #173 on: 11/09/18, 09:12 »
    Stacey -  Transfer date is 6th of November. Hopefully they won't find anything with hysteroscopy that will delay it but not booking flights and hotel until after it just incase! What date is your transfer?

JK - I think balloons can affect seabirds and seals too. We've decided we'll write a letter or poem and burn it and fling some roses into the sea. I'm too chicken to do the test! I was brought up in a really religious community and it looks too pagan for me! I know it's just a bit of fun but at 3am in the morning when I'm getting up to have a wee in the dark I'll convince myself that the devil is coming to get me!  ;D

Nice compliment!  ;) What's microblading? I've not been to the beauticians since we lost our baby but I'd really like a facial and to get waxed so I don't feel so self-conscious when we cycle. I just don't want to go back to the one I used to go to 'cause everyone knows what happened and it's a bit gossipy. They are nice people but I can't be bothered with that extra pressure on top of the pain!

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #174 on: 11/09/18, 09:36 »
    Laquinn the devil isnít real 😜
    And it just goes off your bodies vibrations etc

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #175 on: 11/09/18, 09:41 »
    Stacey - I know Lol!!!!  ;D But at 3am in the morning in the dark on my own he's real to me  ^idiot^

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #176 on: 11/09/18, 09:59 »
    Just do it then white sage your house thatíll fix him 😜
    Jk Iím with laquinn whatís microblading, Iíve done diamond microdermabrasion and needling, didnít think much of the dermobrasiin but love the needling! On yeah, we are not allowed to release balloons where we live either as they go out onto the reef etc, turtles and other marine life.

Online Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #177 on: 11/09/18, 18:52 »
    Ok scrap the balloon idea!!! 👍🏻

Microblading is my eyebrows, so itís about 30 needles at the same time cutting fine lines and then scraping them to fill them with pigment. Eyebrows change your face though donít they?? If I could show you a before and after pic I would. Cost me £600 but worth every single penny, best thing I ever did!!! Eyelash extensions Iíve had but they are too fiddly, too inconsistent and if they come off you look stupid.

Laquinn canít you wax yourself?? No way could I get a bald bun at a salon but I do it myself in 15 mins flat!!! Hmmm the devil isnt real and even if he was could he punish you for a bit of fun (even if you feel itís pagon??) could you just flash at him 😂😂😂😂😂 that would make him forget about it 😆 do you not like Harry Potter etc?? We are HUGE Potter fans!!! 

Ten points to gryffindor for the name of Hermione and Ronís son....

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #178 on: 11/09/18, 21:03 »
    Ok jk ouch you can keep the eyebrow thingy lol beggar waxing myself  :o Iíd get one hair pulled out and chicken out 😂 I used to go and have it done now Iím doing the laser thing 👍

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #179 on: 11/09/18, 21:21 »
    Stacey - Thanks for the white sage tip! I'll need a lot!  ^reiki^

JK - How long does the microblading last? Bald bun LOL!!!  ;D Not brave enough to wax myself! My fibro gives me a low pain threshold... That's my excuse anyway! I love Harry Potter and anything dark and scary - that's probably why I'm so scared...  :-\