* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 109095 times)

0 Members

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #180 on: 11/09/18, 22:26 »
My eyebrows are amazing though I do love them!! Iíll post a snapchat pic that you can see them 👍🏻 It lasts about 5 years

Yeah Iíve done the laser as well Stacey and itís good but for the other little ones I wax, itís not painful for long. I wax in the same time as I shave my armpits but I do it like a pro now and Iíve gotten used to it. Hair free for 3 weeks is bliss isnít it?? Yep bald bun is me 😂😂😂😂 full on Hollywood everywhere

Yes laquinn as long as you like Potter 😂😂😂😂
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #181 on: 11/09/18, 22:31 »
    Ok my pic is blurry as but you can kind of see them but they are more defined in real life obviously and donít tail off, donít know why it looks like that 🙄
    Xxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #182 on: 11/09/18, 23:30 »
    My eyebrows are natural, I donít even have to pluck them into shape anymore lol I got the package deal, Brazilian, 1/2 legs and pits, so I donít need to do anything with the pits, I donít have a full Brazilian I have a landing strip 😂

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #183 on: 12/09/18, 08:23 »
    😂😂😂 maybe I should have a landing strip??! The most painful part is that bit just above your lips - sorry to be so graphic but the hair that grows there!!! Legs hurt me but worth it, I love the under of my thighs doing. I have to shave before ipl though do you??

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #184 on: 12/09/18, 09:07 »
    Ouch yes it really hurts there  :o my landing strip is only about as wide as your finger so I still get that pain, my half legs I get done are the top half as I have man hair lashes curtesy of my hairy Scottish genes  ::) yep I have to do the save before also  :-\

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #185 on: 12/09/18, 12:02 »
    JK - Cute pic - you look about 12 in it! Impressive brows and as they say they are the coat-hangers of the face!  ;D I just get mines threaded and when I go out sometimes I whack a bit of Mac brow powder on. One of my friends does permanent make-up but I quite like going without make-up sometimes. How long do you have to leave leg hair to get it waxed?

Stacey - Know exactly what you mean about course Scottish hairs - always in tears when I get threaded!  :'( They always catch my nose hairs too when doing my upper lip. All my immunes issues have made me a bit para about going for treatments that involve a lot of chemicals but I might see if I can get a more natural facial somewhere...

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #186 on: 12/09/18, 20:42 »
    Yep laquinn I have hairs sprouting where they shouldnít thatís for sure  :o drives me insane, I also have my top lip and chin lasered, bloody Scots  ::) I donít wear any makeup at all, I used to in my 30ís for a bit but with my career when I was younger makeup was definitely off, I didnít even know how to put it on for my daughters wedding itís been that long 😂 plus because Iím wearing glasses now there isnít much point  ::)

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #187 on: 14/09/18, 08:59 »
    Stacey - How often do you have to laser? The Asian and Eastern European ladies who do my threading are always laughing at how painful it is for us Scots!  ;D I'm going to get pampered today at the hairdressers - I usually go to Toni & Guy but the last time I was there the hairdresser was rubbing her pregnant belly all over me whilst cutting my hair even though she knew I'd had a late loss and was finding it difficult to get pregnant again. Maybe it was thoughtlessness on her part but it was pretty traumatic for me.  :-[ The new one I'm going to gives a complimentary head, shoulder, neck and hand massage!  :) I'm going to get a nice nightie and slippers for the hysteroscopy in Zlin - the weather looks like it's going to be amazing there at the moment - especially compared to Glasgow where it's returned to business as usual and is pishing down  :(

Our wee girl's birthday was yesterday so I wrote her a letter and we flung some beautiful white minature roses into the sea. We lit a candle last night and my husband accidently left it lit all night  :o But it was lovely when I got up this morning to see it still flickering there. I feel like we are ready to welcome a new baby into our lives with her blessing.

Hello to eoe  :)

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #188 on: 14/09/18, 09:28 »
    Laquinn that sounds like a lovely way to honour her memory  ^hugme^ We donít really do anything anymore, itís been 12 yrs, I just remember on the day.
    We. I first started laser I went every 4 wks and now itís out to every 6 wks, 9-12 sessions are generally required.
    Iím going to freeze my balls off both with this holiday in 3.5 wks and when I go to dogus, the weather looks chilly, not so much athens this time but end of November  :o

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #189 on: 14/09/18, 10:09 »
    Thanks Stacey  ^hugme^ When it happened to us we heard so many stories of other people's losses from family and friends; it seemed to trigger a lot of grief in other people. Some of the women had losses fifty years ago when the babies were just taken away without the mothers getting to see them and spend time with them. It was only after we went through it that my Mum told me my Grandmother had lost a boy full term. I think time is definitely a healer - we've came so far in the past two years but she will always be in our hearts.

Is the laser sore? Have you got warm stuff to take with you on your hols? I imagine it will be a bit colder in Czech Republic when we go back in November too...