* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 109090 times)

0 Members

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #190 on: 14/09/18, 10:39 »
I froze my bum off when I went there the first time and that was the beginning of October, I think it was 17 during the day. Athens is meant to be around 23-24 but Bratislava and Vienna about 17  :o  Cyprus is going to be cool for me too, it is about 17-19 during the day, thatís our cold temps at night in our ďwinterĒ theyíre saying about 5-9 during the night 🤭 I have a couple of jumpers and a winter jacket and some boots which I got for our May holiday so it will be good to be able to wear those again. My jacket I got for my first trip to zlin 😊 so Iíll be taking that one again. I have no idea what to wear the day of transfer as Iíve never had to worry about that before, just going back to the room at zlin, so not sure about jeans etc 🤔 Iíll be going straight back to the hotel and jumping into bed I think, donít fancy going anywhere that day with it being cool.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #191 on: 14/09/18, 10:52 »
    17 is tropical in Glasgow!  ;D People have their tops off here in that kind of heat...
    Can you get some fleecy leggings or drawstring trousers or joggers to sling on after transfer? Bed socks will be a must! Did you wear a nightie or a long T-shirt for Zlin?

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #192 on: 14/09/18, 11:49 »
    Here I was thinking, oh cyprus, Iíll pack my bikinis etc 😂 then I checked what the weather was supposed to be..... safe to say there wonít be any swimming hahaha yes I just wore a long tshirt at zlin, didnít really matter as it was straight back to the room afterwards, this time Iím going to have to get up and get back to the hotel, I only have jeans, I was going to wear a dress but Iíve only got summer ones 🤔

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #193 on: 15/09/18, 08:04 »
    Hi ladies,

Scottish hair 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Laquinn sounds a lovely way to remember Freya  ^hugme^ She will never be forgotten and I agree time is a great healer xxxxxx thanks for liking my brows lol unsure I look young, o feel old turning 30 😔 I wore a dip hem dress - remember orange, the colour of fertility!!! Orange pants and bra as well 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Stacey haha maybe forget the bikinis 😂😂😂 I would say casual trousers for transfer if you are travelling after?? Orange trousers though 😆😆😆

Hello to eoe

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #194 on: 15/09/18, 09:14 »
    Donít have trousers, never worn them in my life lol, the only travelling Iíll be doing is travelling from the clinic back to the hotel, looks like itís jeans for me 😂

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #195 on: 15/09/18, 18:17 »
    Stacey - I got a new nightie and baffies for Zlin. The only other nightie I have is one my Gran gave me for my 14th birthday and it has kittens on it!  ;D Do you have to wear baggy clothes after transfer?

JK - Wish I was turning 30! I turn 46 on Tuesday  :( You definitely don't look your age... Orange gives me the heebie jeebies coming from Scotland... But I'll try anything!  ^pray^

Looking for advice - Search function isn't working for me so I'm gonna ask questions that have been asked a thousand times before (soz!) Is it easy enough to pick up a cab from the bus station? Do you need to take a lot of local currency with you to pay for stuff?

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #196 on: 15/09/18, 21:36 »
    Yeah the search function doesnít work anymore for some reason and ask away thatís what we are here for we got off at Otrokovice and got a taxi to the clinic, thatís where you usually have to change trains and get on a smaller train for the final 8 min to zlin, so we thought we would just get a taxi from there. I prebooked one through the hotel reception, told them what time we were arriving etc. you will need local currency for zlin, obviously not the clinic and hotel, but for the town, taxi etc 🙂 hereís a link to the train website if you want to see which train youíll probably be getting. Prague is called Praha and youíll be leaving from the main train station which is called Wilson. https://jizdnirady.idnes.cz/vlakyautobusy/odjezdy/ thatís if your catching a train from Prague!

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #197 on: 16/09/18, 17:18 »
    Stacey - Thanks!  :) Yes, catching the train from Prague. Even though we'll just be passing through I'm really excited to see it for the first time. Fingers crossed they don't find anything with the hysteroscopy to delay the cycle... Just got another week on the pill - I'm on Cilest and it's playing havok with my moods  ^idiot^

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #198 on: 16/09/18, 21:09 »
    I start mine next so, not sure what Iím going on, hasnít really affected me at all before so hoping it stays like that !

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #199 on: 17/09/18, 09:39 »
    Cilest has been a bit of a nightmare for me - I suffer from PMDD so not the happiest camper during my luteal phase anyway. I looked it up and a lot of people have increased anxiety and depression on Cilest; if you're prone to it already it's gonna get worse. I feel really good today I think 'cause I got out walking over the weekend and did some mediation - think I can stay on top of it with a bit of effort. I suffered a lot with anxiety during pregnancy but I know there's a lot of support out there if I need it now. I think it must all be hormone related - but immune issues can affect mood too... I've not been sleeping great for ages... No trouble falling asleep but waking up really early and having trouble getting back to sleep... Maybe it's perimenopause?