* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 109089 times)

0 Members

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #210 on: 22/09/18, 08:32 »
Ohhhhhh my first pill was today !! We are tag teaming it  ;)
Hopefully everything goes smoothly for you over there  :) ewww poor you on having your boobs squished, sorry you couldnít wiggle out of it !

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Imasugarjunkie

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #211 on: 22/09/18, 09:48 »
    Hi all, am still here and checking in occasionally! We are 22 weeks now with our boy. Still feels very surreal! Hope everyone is doing well.

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #212 on: 22/09/18, 10:16 »
    Haha Stacey, so very true!! Thankyou Hugoís looking a bit goofy at the min lol because of his front teeth 😂😂🤗🤗

Laquinn good luck☺️☺️ Iím sure youíll be fine and itís one thing crossed off the list 👍🏻👍🏻Thankyou I managed to get a good smile photo 😂😂😂

Sugar over half way 😬😬😬

Sorry Iíve been quiet, Iíve done my Xmas shopping, the last thing I needed to get was a buzz lightyear and he cost me £35 from Disney, an actual £35!!!! I couldnít believe how expensive he was 😳😳😳

Hello to eoe hope your all ok

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline patix

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #213 on: 22/09/18, 12:14 »
    Hi girls, I need a help. My hcg blood test is 96 and progesteron level only 15. Today is 8th day after transfer. Should i take more utrogestan, what do they recommend in Zlin in this case. Thank you

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #214 on: 22/09/18, 21:42 »
    Hi Patix,
     definitely up your utrogestan, clinic wants it at at least 30, you need to place it right up to your cervix and keep still/rest for 20 min before getting up and moving, make sure your taking it around the same time everyday or within an hour.

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #215 on: 22/09/18, 22:09 »
    Patix, just thinking, it also depends on where you live, if your in the USA, they measure progesterone differently and I think 15 is equivalent to the 30 that the clinic likes it at, but I would still throw in a couple more to get it above that. Was your level measured on the day of transfer?

Offline patix

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #216 on: 22/09/18, 22:11 »
    Thank you Stacey. All the best for you!

Offline patix

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #217 on: 22/09/18, 22:17 »
    Its 15ng/l, I did the test 8 days after transfer. Now I take 4 in the morning and 4 in the evening and 1 to swallow. Should I take 5 or more to swallow?

Offline patix

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #218 on: 22/09/18, 22:26 »
    Sorry its 15 ng/ml

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #219 on: 22/09/18, 22:55 »
    Ok so you have it measured the USA way which means itís probably at an ok level, I would just swap the oral to vaginal.