* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 108122 times)

0 Members

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #2110 on: 24/12/19, 20:19 »
Jk- Happy Birthday!

Today is my last bcp- and today we received in the mail a postcard my husband and I sent to our children back in August of 2016; it is in perfect condition- it is of the Kiss by Klimdt - we saw an exhibit at the Belvedere; could this be a good omen? What a coincidence that we receive it 3 years later as i am about to start an FET.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to everyone

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2111 on: 25/12/19, 00:44 »
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to y'all!

Happy birthday, JK! Hope you had a great day celebrating it.

Mimi--Hope you will get your period as planned. I'm still waiting on mine.

Got my blood test results. The tests included anticardiolipin ACLA IgA, ACLA IgG, ACLA IgM, Lupus anticoagulant (prothrombin andRussell viper venom),  Thyroid peroxidase antibodies, and  Beta-2-glycoprotein. I'm low positive of ACLA IgG and high of the thyroid antibodies. I am starting taking Levoxyl for the thyroid problem. I will repeat the ACLA IgG in 6 weeks, if it is still high, the doctor recommended Lovenox for the transfer.

Still planning to do ERA and hope the period will come after a week so it will fit into my working schedule.

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2112 on: 25/12/19, 05:30 »
    Merry Christmas  ^santa^
    Jk happy birthday, hope you had a lovely day, and I hope you are starting to feel better within yourself now that the girls are getting older.
    Mimi hope your period behaves and I hope you have a lovely day also.
    Flower, good to see some things have turned up in the testing. This link is interesting, supports 40 mg of prednisone to start with then tapering down later and aspirin  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1415304
    Iíve got some donor info although she seems great, Iím not sure I will accept her as she is 32 and an occasional smoker, to me you either smoke or you donít, I donít, and I know it can affect egg quality etc then on top of that her older age bracket and that is overshadowing all the other points for me.
    Hi to eoe 😁

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2113 on: 25/12/19, 20:09 »
    Merry Christmas!

Flower- It is good that you have some answers - is lovenox the same as clexane?

Stacey- it would bother me if my donor smoked and i agree that you either smoke or donít- I donít
    Would the clinic send you an alternate donor? Can you request specifically a nonsmoker? Nothing was ever said to me about whether any of the 3 donors we have had smoked or not- we didnít ask. At time point it will be a waste to ask.
    Yesterday was my last bcp- tmi but i had a lot of clear cm when i wiped. Is that normal? I took 25 days of active pills
    I do hope my period cooperates.

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2114 on: 26/12/19, 14:59 »
    Stacey---I would ask the clinic for a different donor unless the current candidate is super fertile.

Mimi---I don't remember about the cm when I was on BCPs but I did have a lot more after I started progesterone. Hope you get your period soon. Yes, lovenox is the same as clexane. Have you taken it before?

My body is acting weird. Still waiting for my period to come. I have cramps and my breasts are ache which is new to me. I had bleeding after I stopped taking the FET meds on Nov. 18th. Don't know if that is considered as a "period".

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2115 on: 26/12/19, 15:47 »
    Find this information when searching the internet.

https://www.nutrigenomix.com/reports/fertility

You can get your personalized nutrition recommendation for fertility.  I think the cost is around $500. You can click "Locate a clinic" on the website to see if the test is available in your country. It's available in the US, and probably available in the UK and Australia.

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2116 on: 31/12/19, 09:58 »
    Hi ladies,

Merry Christmas to all hope you all had a fab day, Thankyou for my birthday wishes 😘

Iíve been so bloody busy, next year we are going away. It wasnít a nice stress free break for us. I literally feel like Iíve been pulled into parts

I hope everyoneís period has come 🤞🏻 Mine is due a week on Sunday -  back to the good olí days. Iím hoping that I donít keep associating my period with negative feelings though - I need to work on that

Stacey - hmmm the juryís our for me. It depends on other options?? Personally I wouldnít want a smoker. Now if I go out Iíll have a menthol with my friend, heís a smoker but I never buy cigarettes myself and I donít class myself as a smoker - just when Iíve had a drink or half cut. Back to the nitty gritty though yes a non smoker would be quite important for egg quality

Just a side note, is anyone watching the OJ Simpson case on Netflix?? Iím finding it gripping, I donít know anything about the case or him or anything so itís interesting 👍🏻

Hello to eoe :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2117 on: 2/01/20, 16:11 »
    Happy New Year, ladies! Hope you all have a great year ahead!

JK---Sorry to hear that you were stressed from Christmas. You are not alone. All I wanted for Christmas was hiding somewhere and reading my books! All the social activities are exhausting.

Stacey---Are you getting a different donor?

Hello to eoe!

I am so glad that we can talk all we want about our periods here :) I finally got my period and I am preparing for the ERA test. I will have a saline ultrasound next Friday when I come in for the lining check.

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2118 on: 2/01/20, 17:00 »
    JK---OJ Simpson case was a big case in the US. What made it interesting is that OJ Simpson was NOT guilt of murdering of his ex-wife and her friend in a CRIMINAL court, but found legally responsible in a civil court for their deaths and had to pay compensatory and punitive damages.

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2119 on: 2/01/20, 18:44 »
    Jk sounds like your running around trying to do too much still.
    Flower, no I have sent an email rejecting the donor and now I have to wait until if/they find another one 😬 theyíre really running out of time, the whole clinic needs a good shake up as far as Iím concerned, 6+3 wks to go until transfer and they still havenít got a donor for me, they should organise a donor as soon as you pay your deposit, and for me that was in October, so now they will have to find someone who is naturally around the same cycle as me and they definitely donít have a large donor pool like they do in the Czech Republic, they had 6 wks last time and couldnít find one for me so Iím half expecting that to happen again  ::)
    Hi to eoe  :)