* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 108118 times)

0 Members

Offline Flower72

modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #2120 on: 2/01/20, 19:05 »
Stacey---Fingers crossed hoping they find a new donor in time.  At least you have the chance to prove the donor. Did you ask for it or it's their practice?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2121 on: 2/01/20, 19:53 »
    When I got sent the donor profile the coordinator said let me know what you think, if you want her, so I just sent back an email saying that Iíd thought about it over the two weeks and that because of her smoking status I wasnít comfortable to go with her and that combined with her age as well, I got an email saying that she understood and that they would look for another one and get back in touch 😬

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2122 on: 2/01/20, 22:14 »
    Hi ladies,

Flower glad your her period has come! We talk about everything and anything on here!!! I know OJ is very interesting indeed!! Fingers crossed for your tests, itís your time 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Stacey I donít know what Iím doing tbf, too much too little I have no idea! Oh I hope they get back to you and itís not a duff cycle for you. Surely it canít be that hard?? Are they really picky?? In surprised they have allowed a smoker though but she must have a positive??

An update from me, the girls are nearly 3 months old, both doing well, Zara has put lots of weight on and filled out just like Eliza. They are looking more similar now. They drink 7oz a time and sleep well. Zara is smaller still with mega eyelashes (that she bats at me all day long to make me jealous Iím sure of it!!!), sheís very alert and talkative and loves toys and books already. Eliza has a mop of dark hair and more quiet, she loves to sleep and is a proper mummyís girl, cuddling me is her favourite past time! She loves to smile and has a huge wide gummy grin!  In the back of my mind Iím thinking how did I get here??!! I never thought back in 2013 I would have a child let alone 3. I really do thank my lucky stars and owe everything to Zlin

Hello to eoe hope your all ok xxxxxxxxx

Offline Cris76

modify
    « Reply #2123 on: 3/01/20, 14:31 »
    Hi ladies...happy new year!  Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Mimi - How are you doing?  Not long now!  When is your transfer date?  I am praying for you! 

Flower - Hope the ERA test goes well and that it gives you some answers.

JK - Happy belated birthday!  Wonderful to hear how the girls are doing.  Isn't time going so fast??  I often think about the same thing as you.  From 2013 - 2016 when I was cycling, I never in my wildest dreams imagined being where I am today.  I feel so very lucky and blessed.     

Stacey - Hmmm, I would have turned down that donor as well.  I sure hope they can find you someone else in time.  if they don't God forbid, what happens?  Are your flights already booked?

AFM - The holidays were great but very busy with many family gatherings.  I think I overdid it because the day after Christmas, I was having pains in my stomach all day long.  I was so scared that it was contractions...after all, I have no clue what contractions feel like.  I ended up laying down for a bit in the afternoon and the pain went away.  Thank God it didn't return.  I think I need to start slowing down a bit more and not think that I can do everything myself all the time.  But on a happier note, the girls has a great Christmas.  I was off work for 2 weeks with them and it was lovely.  I am 30 weeks now and starting to count down the days for the baby's arrival.  Still need to put together his room and buy a few things.  Will have an ultrasound at 32 weeks followed by an OB appt the day after.  Then i start bi-weekly appts.  Time is going by so fast!

Wishing all of you the very best this year...love, happiness, prosperity and especially, some babies!  xoxoxo 

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2124 on: 3/01/20, 19:53 »
    Finally accepted a donor, non smoker/drinker ! Yippee 😁 she is 31, so still a bit older than Iím used to but everything else about her sounds great so I said yes. I donít know why Iím not more excited though, maybe just relieved that we have one lol
    Mimi I hope all is going well, your lining scan must be coming up next week, let us know.
    Cris, sounds like you did over do it a bit too much, sounds like you had a lovely Christmas, great you got to spend the two weeks with the girls as well  :) canít actually believe your that far along  :o yes the tickets have been booked since September 🥴
    Jk the girls sound lovely  :)
    Flower I hope everything is moving along with you, how much longer until the era is done, next week ?
    Hi to eoe  :)

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2125 on: 5/01/20, 23:26 »
    Hi ladies,

Wow cris!! I think because of the girls time will go faster for you, it did for me I think down to Hugo as your busier. Have you done any toilet training??

Yayyy Stacey bet you feel itís real now, she sounds just the ticket I think ☺️

Hello to eoe xxxxxxxx

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2126 on: 6/01/20, 15:43 »

Cris---Time flies! Glad to hear that everything going well. I can't imagine how you are handling all of these. Take care!

Stacey--Whew! I was worried that they won't be able to find another donor for you in time.  Zlin never gave me the donor info until before the egg collection. The ERA is a like a mocking transfer. Instead of doing the transfer, a biopsy will be performed to take tissues out for testing so it will take about 18 days to get to the biopsy after the period comes, and another 7-10 days to get the ERA test result. It's a long process.  The local clinic has done a lot of ERA tests, and the doctor I see has done research on ERA test and pregnancy outcome so I am in good hands. :)

Hello to eoe. Hope your week is going to be a great one!

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2127 on: 6/01/20, 21:27 »
    Yes Im aware of the era  :) just couldnít remember where you were in your cycle and if it was this one you were doing it, old brain lol.
    I never got donor info from zlin until the last minute either, but I never worried with them, this clinic couldnít find be a donor last October and they had 4-6 weeks before I was cycling so thatís why I wasnít too confident, we have 6 wks to go today until transfer day so even though she is a lot older than what I would have preferred Iím not pushing my luck as it seems apart from her age (which of course isnít really old) she.
    The donor seems to tick all my boxes physically and with the added bonus of no smoking and no drinking, so thatís the same as me as well, and she does yoga, when I used to be able to be bothered I did yoga etc and apparently she is very friendly and bubbly, the first donor was down as stoic even know her lucky colour and number lol  ;)
    Cris glad to hear everything is going well, gosh it seems for all of us on the sidelines itís going so fast, probably not for you though lol, are you trying for a VBAC or straight to csection?
    JK it still doesnít really feel like itís happening actually, I think because I had no transfers last year when I had planned 2 it actually doesnít feel like it will eventuate, Iím just focusing on going through the motions and looking forward to our break, will be celebrating my bday in Athens, first time ever Iíve done something like that for my bday, usually I try and have no fuss made lol
    Hi to eoe 👋

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2128 on: 9/01/20, 09:57 »
    Hi ladies,

Flower I hope the wait doesnít seem that long  :( hopefully this will all be worth it 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Stacey it will happen I believe, a lovely birthday present ☺️☺️☺️

Hello to eoe

Xxxxxxxxxx

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2129 on: 12/01/20, 16:03 »
    Hello Ladies,

Hope you are all having a great Sunday!

Stacey---I think we may have the transfer around the same time. I'm planning having it in the week of February 17-21. I can't plan too far ahead since I have to wait until the ERA test is done.

JK---Hope the potty training with Hugo will go smoothly. :)

Mimi---How are things going? You should be in Brno already. Pray for you that everything goes well.

I had my lining checked and a saline sonogram done on the 10th. Glad to report that my uterus is in  good shape. :)  Since my lining was 7.5mm and the doctor won't be available to perform the biopsy next Friday so we decided to start the progesterone one day early so we can do it next Thursday the 16th. Don't know what result I want to see but we are doing all we can.

Hello to eoe