* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 108116 times)

0 Members

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #2130 on: 12/01/20, 16:54 »
Hello,

Flower- i hope you get answers from the ERA and wishing that your transfer results in a pregnancy. Mid February is only a month ago. This time will fly. What does your doctor say about the 7.5 lining?
Thank you for the good wishes - i guess you never received my message.

Stacey- wishing you also a good FET and a successful transfer. As JK says what a wonderful bday present it would be. I really hope it happens. You have been thru so much waiting and I understand how upsetting it must be to get your cycle cancelled on top of dealing with clinics that are not as quick to respond as Zlin or the CZ clinics.

Jk- good to hear that your beautiful twins are settling into a routine and that you are getting a bit more rest.

Cris- soon you will get tp hold your baby boy in your arms. Wishing you a good rest of your pregnancy and good delivery.

Hi to everyone- and wishing everyone best of luck wherever you are in your journey

It has been a very stressful week. I am disappointed but i know that cancelling the cycle was the right decision to make.

My transfer was scheduled for 1.15
I took 3 scans - day 8, 11, 13.
Unfortunately the technician who measured my lining on day 8 mismeasured It as as 9.7 mm (it was triliminar).
then my gynecologist measured lining at 7.5 mm at the scan on day 11 but lining had the triple layer broken up here and there, a different fertility doctor measured it on day 13 before starting progesterone lining was 7.5 homogeneous and there was a cyst that she said could be a follicle cyst or a corpus luteum- she told me prognosis did not look good.
Cycle got cancelled because i had a cyst in my right ovary that was producing hormones that was 2.9x2.8 cms
The cyst was also there on day 8 and 11 scans
I had a scratch on 12.20 and this right ovary cyst measured 2.4 cm back then.
So i will continue taking estrogen and reducing progesterone to 200 mg for 10 days then wait for my period then get another scan to see if the cyst is still there.
I want to cycle as soon as i can but it is not up to me, it depends on how long it will take the cyst to go away.
I didnít lose my flights. I just cancelled them- they were booked with frequent flier miles.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2131 on: 12/01/20, 20:31 »
    Flower, yes Iím meant to be doing my transfer in the 17th, hope the biopsy goes well, Iím doing my scratch and biopsy on the 20th.
    Mimi I hope your holding up ok, and remember that with everything going on and as disappointing as it is, much better than travelling all that way for it to be cancelled or even having a transfer and it not working, best that everything is looking perfect !
    Hope everything is going well jk.
    Well the mixed bag of sh*t that was last year that I was hoping to leave behind seems to be following over to this year, did all my tests for the clinic and I have tested positive for Ureaplasma, so have taken antibiotics for that and we got d/h some as well. Last year I had 3 bouts of bv which I have never had in my life, took antibiotics for that as well and now this, apparently  this can lead onto bv, so I have no idea how long Iíve had the overgrowth for, and get this, it can lead to an inflamed prostate AND low sperm and motility which d/h has been diagnosed with 😡 all I need now is for it to have moved into my uterus and then thatís another whole new thing Iíll have to try and fix, hopefully the biopsy will come back clear, it did last April, but I might also have another cancelled cycle on my hands as well, as I canít transfer anything if I still have this going on  ^bigbad^ soooo over it  >:(

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2132 on: 13/01/20, 19:06 »
    Stacey, Hope the ureaplasma got cleared in time for your transfer. I keep wandering why does it have to be so hard for us to get pregnant???!!!

Have you been affected by the fires?

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2133 on: 13/01/20, 19:29 »
    Hopefully it does, but Iím not holding my breath, drís keep in saying itís found in most women which I know, but it can also lead to p I d and many ladies have this without symptoms, when I got the bv I had no symptoms, I just knew and my vag actually felt different, and now I donít have symptoms either but I have this so......  ::) and looking back I have been bloated, dull aches in my uterus etc so I wonít be surprised if it have moved up there.
    No thankfully we donít live in the area of the fires, itís is 3 different states, but they are absolutely massive, so many dead animals, some may even go extinct, we on the other hand are in our ďrainyĒ season, although we have just come off level 3 water restrictions, we are meant to be having pretty much non stop rain and itís also our cyclone season, we have had about a weeks worth of rain, so we are having a very dry rainy season.

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2134 on: 13/01/20, 23:35 »
    Mimi your inbox is full, I got it the second day after stopping.

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2135 on: 14/01/20, 01:12 »
    Stacey- i cleared some room now- thank you

Offline Cris76

modify
    « Reply #2136 on: 17/01/20, 20:55 »
    Stacey - so happy to hear you got your donor all sorted out.  Woohoo!  But that is disappointing about your test results.  Why can't things just go as planned??  Damn.  How quickly can you do the biopsy to confirm if there is an issues?  I will be going straight to a c-section...scared of doing a VBAC.  Jeez.  Super happy to hear you aren't being directly affected by those wildfires.  It is such a tragedy.

JK - No, haven't done any toilet training yet.  Eeeeek.  When did you start with Hugo?  And how did you manage at first?  I think I will start trying when I come home on maternity leave.  How is Hugo and the girls?

Flower - glad to her everything looked good on your saline ultrasound.

Mimi - Oh no!  I am so sorry to hear about the cancelled cycle.  But i think it was for the best.  I know it's very disappointing but if the conditions were not ideal, I would not want to proceed.  Sending big hugs to you my friend.

AFM - 32 weeks yesterday!  Had an ultrasound on Tuesday and baby is measuring in the 65th percentile and estimated weight is at 4lbs 6oz.  I was able to watch him practice breathing.  Still seems unreal that we are having a boy.  I asked to see his 'boy parts' again just to be sure!  LOL!  There is no mistaking, that's for sure.  Haha.  I also elected to have another c-section...my date has been booked on Monday March 9 @ 3:45pm.  EEEK, it's even more real now.  I will be 39 + 3 days...sure hope I make it that far.  My cervix was measuring 4.6cm on the ultrasound this week so here's to hoping it stays long and closed until my date.  The girls are doing wonderful...they keep me busy!  I ask them "who is coming soon?' and they say 'baby brother' but I don't know if they really understand what that means.

Hope everyone is doing well!  xoxoxo

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2137 on: 18/01/20, 14:53 »
    Hi ladies,

Flower yes you are doing everything you can, fingers crossed this is it 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Oh Stacey I hope it hasnít spread, what will the biopsy check for?? Glad you arenít affected by the fires, it sounds so awful

Mimi Iím sorry about your cycle 😢😢😢 I agree though better to have it cancelled rather than going ahead and failing with your precious embryo

Cris wow 32 weeks, bet you canít wait now!!! Yep wait till he comes home and then the twins will realise 😂😂😂

Afm well we are all good, we want to buy a holiday home so we are looking into that atm, keeping us busy researching etc apart from that the girls are just piling on the weight and Hugo is at age and stage with him tantrums  ^bigbad^ heís a bugger!!!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2138 on: 20/01/20, 15:39 »
    Jk got to love the tantrum stage 🥴 we have only a couple more weeks until little miss turns 3, I canít believe it, still snogging away on my boobs as well, not sure she gets anything out of them but comfort feeding but oh well 🙂
    Had my scratch done and it wasnít near as painful as the one last year, so happy about that, she said that you need a carrier infection like chlamydia or similar to get an infection in your pelvis which Iíve never had so she was fairly confident that everything is ok, plus itís always come back good, did another high swab to check for Ureaplasma and said if itís still coming back with high growth I will just need to take another one off dose of the antibiotic again. So my last day of the pill today(Tuesday) then we get ready to start, went on about my age, blah, blah blah, told her I was done after this, so this year was the last go, she seems happy with that and it shut her up, school is back next week thank goodness, Iím at the pulling hair out of my head stage 😂
    Chris all very exciting and 7 weeks certainly wonít take long to get through! The girls will probably love him to bits too much lol
    Hi to eoe  :)

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2139 on: 21/01/20, 15:28 »
    Cris---seven weeks to go! Youíll have your arms around your little one before you know it! I'm sure that the girls will be very thrilled to meet their little brother. I am always amazed by the reactions from toddlers.

JK--Happy house hunting! Where are you looking? Do you plan to have it as an airbnb when you are not using it?

Stacey--hope the Ureaplasma test comes back negative. Are you having 3 day or 5 day transfer? Does the clinic have any kind of guarantee?

Mimi---How are you? Hope the cyst will go away soon.

I had my ERA biopsy 5 days ago. I'm waiting for the result. I'm taking the estrogen/progesterone for a little while longer so I can have the FET in the week of Feb 17. I'm planning to make travel arrangement after I start the medication for the FET. It's not idea but it is more stressful to me if I have to make changes.

Hello to eoe.