* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 108114 times)

0 Members

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #2140 on: 21/01/20, 19:28 »
Flower hope you donít have to wait too much longer, we will probably get the results around the same time, obviously mine donít take as long to arrive, Iíve taken my last pill and am now just waiting for my bleed which should happen this week, then start my estrogen next week.
Supposedly a 5 day transfer and they guarantee one blast. Meant to be fresh but theyíre not as onto it as zlin with timings I donít think as they asked if Iíd be ok with a frozen transfer, I said Iíd prefer fresh but both have worked for me so we will see.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2141 on: 28/01/20, 15:19 »
    Hello Ladies,

Hope you are all having a great week!

Stacey---Have you had the bleed yet? How about the lab results?

I got my ERA result----Maybe I should put it this way----Not getting my ERA result.....It turned out that they didn't get enough RNA from the sample to get a meaningful result so I need to repeat it. It seems this happens to 2.5% of the tests.  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2142 on: 28/01/20, 20:00 »
    Omg flower how totally frustrating for you  :o
    Yes Iíve had my bleed and my scratch and retested the Ureaplasma, that came back as I still have it but in normal amounts, so no overgrowth, so my dr thinks thatís ok.
    Not sure about going to the clinic now though with this conovirus, I think itís waaay worse than the Chinese are letting on and I actually think itís some type of bio warfare that has accidentally escaped from that lab that they have in wuhan. Planes are usually full of Chinese going from Abu Dhabi to Athens   :-\

Offline FranWillow

• Un-Ranked
    • Trying for a DE sibling for DD born 2017...
    modify
    « Reply #2143 on: 30/01/20, 08:04 »
    Hello Flower,
    I tried to send you a messge this morning but it didn't go through...Could it be that your inbox is too full? Sorry to hear about your ERA results. Hang  in there!

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2144 on: 30/01/20, 16:22 »
    Stacey---Glad to hear that the Ureaplasma is under control! so all good to go.  What's the transfer date? Does the clinic update you on the progress before fertilization?  I think travel will be fine regarding the virus epidemic. Lots of airlines have cancelled planes to/from China. Wear a mask and wash your hands frequently when you travel just for precautions. 

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2145 on: 30/01/20, 20:00 »
    I donít think the airline we are travelling on has  ::) am just doing another course of antibiotics as the ob who did my scratch recommend it re the Ureaplasma, first one was a one off does, this one is 8 days worth, not looking forward to such a long dose of antibiotics actually, as the only time Ive taken them has been in the last 2 yrs with all these failed/cancelled transfers  :-\ I usually donít go to the dr at all so I hope I wonít end up with thrush on top of everything else, was taking probiotics but theyíll be pretty useless until I finish this course. Hmm I think the wuhan virus is worse than theyíre letting on in China, I have seen some awful videos and 7000+ infected in mainland China, we have 6 but theyíre not updating on how theyíre going, one poor Chinese man suffered a heart attack in Sydney yesterday and people were to scared to help him, he ended up dying.
    Anyway, transfer is scheduled for 17 feb, and Iím not sure if I get updates, Iím not sure if I will bother asking if we do, Iím not expecting much hahahaha, I did pick the vip package which includes embryoscope so hopefully will get photos or something.
    When is your next biopsy scheduled for flower?
    Hi to eoe  :)

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2146 on: 3/02/20, 18:56 »
    Stacey---It is very unfortunate for the old Chinese man. I feel so sorry for him. The coronavirus is scary but people should not over react.

Fingers crossed that you will have a lot of good embryos! How many do you want to transfer and what is the maximum number allowed by the clinic?

My biopsy is scheduled on the 17th, the same day as your transfer. So far I have done three things to find some answers: 1) saline ultrasound; 2) blood immunology tests; 3) ERA.  My uterus has checked out :)

We have found two immunology issues:
    a. antithyroid peroxidase antibody---I have been on synthetic T4 for a month and I'm very happy to see that my TSH has been lowered to 1.09 from 2.34.
    b. low positive on anticardiolipin igG (an Antiphospholipid antibodie)---confirmed with a repeat test--I will be on antiblood clot medication during transfer.

Hello to eoe!

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2147 on: 3/02/20, 20:23 »
    Great your getting some answers flower. Iím also on thyroid medication, my TSH was sitting around 2.8 and I alsway go on medication before a cycle, but this time I canít believe how much better I feel on it, I do usually feel a change but this time itís more pronounced so I might stay on it.  Iím transferring 2, thatís the maximum there, thatís if I have two to transfer. 😬

Offline FranWillow

• Un-Ranked
    • Trying for a DE sibling for DD born 2017...
    modify
    « Reply #2148 on: 5/02/20, 10:26 »
    Dear Flower,
    I tried to msg you but I think your inbox is full; my msg keeps bouncing back...

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2149 on: 5/02/20, 15:13 »
    FranWillow, Please try it again.