* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 108111 times)

0 Members

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #2150 on: 5/02/20, 22:30 »
Hi ladies,

Sorry Iíve been awol. What I crave the most is a hot drink that I can drink whilst hot!!! Iíll make one then do something, get back to it and itís cold, thatís how busy Iím finding stuff at the min!!

Flower great youíve got something in place, least if you know you can fix it!!! Will you transfer two embryos??

Stacey how are you thinking now?? Maybe a mask like flower said would be good?? I think you will have some embryos!!

Afm Hugo is trained for wees, love the fact I donít have to change him but we are still working on the poo side of things but one step at a time. The girls are growing fast and rolling over. We had a paddy from Zara the other day, I picked her up to pass her to mrjk to be fed and she obviously thought I would sit down and feed her and omg the noise she made and her arms and feet were going, sheís also learnt to squeal all through the night which she finds very entertaining of course!! Eliza is more reserved still but is still the cuddly one, the one who will always see where Zara is a sniff her hair etc funny as I thought Zara might be like that as sheís the youngest but nope Eliza is independent though but just likes her twin to be close and lots of cuddles is the best for her. Theyíve all had snotty noses etc but getting over it now, all three of them were super clingy and just slept all day with me, loved it but obviously not the fact they were ill!! Thinking of them growing up is super sad 😢 Hugo starts school next year 😢

Hello to eoe hope your all ok

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Cris76

modify
    « Reply #2151 on: 6/02/20, 19:26 »
    Hi ladies,

I've been AWOL too.  But still following along with your posts. 

Flower - I know it's weird to say but that is good that they found something with your immune tests and can treat it prior to your next transfer.  What are your next steps?

Stacey - Your cycle is starting soon, no?  Fingers crossed for 2!

Mimi - How are you?

JK - wonderful update.  Glad to hear Hugo is getting potty trained.  I haven't started yet with the girls but plan to start in the next 3 months or so.  Ahh, the girls sound like they are doing great.  I feel like that too...busy and tired and also sad that the girls are growing up.  They don't look like babies anymore but like little girls.  It is very bittersweet.  Our girls start school next year too.   :'(

On the pregnancy front, everything is going well.  I am 35 weeks today!  4 more weeks and we will meet our little one.  We put together his crib but still have to buy and assemble the dresser for his room.  Then i have to wash all his clothes, pack my bag and get some other last minutes things done.  Time is going by so fast...before I know it he will be here.

Hope everyone is doing well!  xoxo

Offline Sunburn 007

modify
    « Reply #2152 on: 10/02/20, 21:08 »
    Hello everyone
    Hope your all well 😊
    I have also been AWOL so trying to catch up. I am just over 33 weeks now so just trying to prepare for baby coming. All is good with baby girl and the hospital are taking good care of us with the diabetes which is thankfully under control with just diet so hoping for a normal birth with no need for early induction. 🤞

Flower - so good to hear you've got some answers and have plans for them and fingers crossed for a successful transfer on the 17th. This is your time 😘
    And stacey too- good luck for the 17th. Hope it all goes to plan.
    Cris- how exciting, hope your enjoying the last weeks of your pregnancy, not sure of you but I cannot believe how tired I am now, the baby is draining all my energy!! And bouncing about like crazy in there!! Lol
    Mimi -  hope your all good and sorry to hear about your cancelled cycle xx
    Jk- love to hear about the twins growing well and keeping you busy, hope your managing to have time to breathe xxx

Hope everyone else is having a good start to the year 🥰

Offline Cris76

modify
    « Reply #2153 on: 11/02/20, 14:20 »
    Sunburn - 33 weeks already!  We are both in the home stretch now.  Glad to hear you have the GD under control.  Do you have to do extra ultrasounds to monitor her growth to see if she is getting too big?  Yes, I am super tired too....but not sure how much of it is due to the pregnancy or running around chasing the girls.  Babe is moving like crazy too....more like rolls at this point as I think he is running out of room.  Hang in there!  We will be holding our little ones in no time.  :)

Offline Sunburn 007

modify
    « Reply #2154 on: 11/02/20, 21:57 »
    Cris I know!! I can't believe it. Never thought we would ever get there! Makes the last 5 years of IVF all completely worth it 🤩
    Yes I have scans and consultant appointments every 3 weeks and at last one she measured perfect so hopefully she stays this way. Nice to see her so often, couldn't believe how little room they have compared to the 20 week and earlier scans!!  Amazing.
    I take my hat off to you dealing with young kiddies and being pregnant, must be so difficult but suppose it's good distraction!
    Yeah the movements are crazy. It feels like she is doing back flips and at times gonna pole through the skin! Very active.
    Yes not long to go now. Can't wait 🤩🥰😍

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2155 on: 12/02/20, 19:14 »
    Oooh cris and sunburn I canít wait to here about your little ones xxxxxx

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2156 on: 14/02/20, 03:16 »
    Cris and Sunburn---so glad to hear from you both. I'm happy things are going well with you.

Stacey--Happy birthday to you! Where are you now? Any update on the transfer?

JK--Seems that you and all three little ones are doing great. Are you having any help?

I'm in the middle of repeating the ERA test. Biopsy is scheduled on the 17th. Fingers crossed that we will find some answers.

Hello to eoe.

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2157 on: 14/02/20, 03:53 »
    hey flower thanks 😊 enjoying eating ourselves around athens again lol.
    clinic have asked me to go there on sunday for a scan to check fluid, if its still there, which im thinking it will be, they will freeze embryos on monday, so, i dont drink, but i will be having a beer or cocktail if it doesnt go ahead on monday hi to eoe

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2158 on: 16/02/20, 17:09 »
    Stacey, Fingers crossed for you!

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2159 on: 17/02/20, 04:03 »
    Stacey, I'm so so sorry.  That really sucks.

Is it possible that the fluid is caused by the IVF drugs? Hope nothing is serious.

Please stay positive and take good care of yourself.{{hugs}}