* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 108123 times)

0 Members

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #2180 on: 27/02/20, 23:10 »
Flower great you got your results back, as far as Iím aware that means you need a full 5 days of progesterone, so transfer on the morning of day 6, so all you need to do is to work it out with the time difference to make sure you get it right with mainland Europe time zone rather than your time zone.
Iíve got my initial consultation with a new gyne set for March 20. Not sure if she will accept clinics finding or I will have to do tests with her first, hopefully she will just go with clinics recommendations, we will see......

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2181 on: 29/02/20, 17:55 »
    Stacy, I have to do some hard math to figure out what is the best time to take progesterone. Waiting for the bleed, it will be here soon. :)

I don't want to scare you but wandering if there is any danger with fluid in the tubes? That's a long wait to see a new doctor.

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2182 on: 29/02/20, 22:23 »
    I canít imagine it would be any good either flower, the gyne has seen the referral from my dr and thatís when the next available appointment is so I just have to go with it.
    Maybe work it out by full days on progesterone, eg making sure you have 5 nights on it. For example with the time difference you may have to get up at 2 am to start progesterone to get those full nights in the Europe time zone, not sure how far behind Europe/Czech you are.

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2183 on: 1/03/20, 02:28 »
    Stacey, I will need your help figuring out the medication schedule later. The meds make my brain muddy. :) I'm 7 hours behind Czech time at the moment but we will start day light saving on March 8th. Clocks will be turned forward 1 hr so it will be 6 hrs behind (am I right??).

Sounds like the doctor is a good one since he/she is so busy. :)

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2184 on: 9/03/20, 16:27 »
    Stacey--Transfer is scheduled on March 18th at 1:30 pm. The receptive window is 124 hrs +/- 3hrs. I'm 6 hrs behind European time. The transfer time is my local time the same day at 7:30 am. So I have to take the first dosage of progesterone at 3:30 am on March 13th, which is 9:30 am European time. Do I have to take at 3:30 am/3:30 pm every day when I am in the US?

Offline Cris76

modify
    « Reply #2185 on: 9/03/20, 17:49 »
    Hi ladies!  Just getting on real quick to let you know that we just got to the hospital...My c-section is booked in 2 hours.  Will update as soon as I can! 

Sent from my BBD100-2 using Tapatalk

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2186 on: 9/03/20, 18:31 »
    Cris,  Hope all goes well!

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2187 on: 9/03/20, 20:03 »
    Cris exciting, hope all goes well and looking forward to your update !
    Flower I would do those times in the auS, set your alarm etc, makes it easier to start and keep with those times until you get back then you can swap it around back to your time zone.

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2188 on: 10/03/20, 07:12 »
    Cris have been checking all day, hope everything went well !

Offline Cris76

modify
    « Reply #2189 on: 10/03/20, 07:47 »
    Hello hello ladies!  It's almost 4 am here and I sitting up in bed watching my handsome little man.  .

Introducing John Michael born March 9 @ 4:12pm weighing 7 lbs 14 oz.  Not sure how long he is though.  Lol.  He has a full head of black hair!  C-section went well but he was in an awkward position and did not come out easily.  The doctor had to use the vacuum which didn't work and then the forceps which finally got him out.  He was bit stunned and didn't cry right away but after a few moments of the nurses working on him, he let out some really loud cries!

The girls came by to see him and they were so.adorable.  Saying baby brother John, etc.  My parents are watching them for 2 weeks so I will miss them so much.  But will use this time to recover and bond with the baby.

Will try to.update my profile pic in the morning! 

Sent from my BBD100-2 using Tapatalk