* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 108110 times)

0 Members

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #2210 on: 19/03/20, 13:15 »
Jk- thank you. A 5 BA blast from Reprogenesis but from the same batch that resulted in pgs in Jan last year but blighted ovum (hatched blast) and mc in May 5 AA ( got pg but bled day 10 of two week wait then miscarried 5 days after the beta hcg was super high so i guess even high betas sometimes miscarry. You and Stacey i think recommended that I donít transfer that last one embryo from that batch but i moved it to Reprofit.
I have an expanded blast grade two from Reprofit day 6- the one i transfered was a day 5 same grade expanded blast.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2211 on: 20/03/20, 07:49 »
    Hmm mimi itís a tough one. Like I say you have gotten pregnant and carried a baby but that batch seem a bit pants. You havenít had much from them have you???

How is the coronavirus affecting everyone?? In the uk we are all on house loickdown 😬😬😬

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2212 on: 20/03/20, 10:56 »
    Mimi sorry to read you have had a bfn.i suppose the only thing you can do is go back for transfers and hope one of the two stick.  :-\
    Our life is normal atm, we have no lock downs or anything as of yet.

Offline redrose1

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #2213 on: 20/03/20, 20:47 »
    Hello ladies hope everyone doing well.

Flower- Did you started your progesterone.

Mimi-Sorry to hear about your BFN.

Jk- Enjoying your lockdown.I was wondering what we will do in a locked down situation . Sooner or later it will happen as everyday number of affected people increasing.

Cris-Hope you are doing well and enjoying with your little one.

Stacey-I went for lining check on 16 March it was 6.62 and then went today i didnít ask but seems to be above 7 as nurse told me doctor want to see above 7 .After few hours got the call from nurse to start 1 pill of progesterone suppositories 100 mg from today for 12 days and reduce estrace to 1 pill per day as effective from today.This is totally different protocol from Zlin.One more question if my period comes early should I stop the medication.

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2214 on: 21/03/20, 16:00 »
    Mimi-- I am sorry that it didn't work. I know how hard you have tried.  But there is always hope, and the rewards are high, and this is what has been keeping me going for over 10 years. Let's all get healthy and cycle again in a couple of months.

redrose--Glad that your local doctor could help you out. Usually you should not get a period when you are on these meds. Mimi has good experience in building her lining. She can probably give you some suggestions. I'm doing the 10-day progesterone protocol and the last day of taking it is on Sunday. I will probably have a bleed next Wednesday. I will get on BCP and play it by ear to see how things go.

JK--The good side of the lockdown is that you can spend more time with your family.

Cris--How is the new baby doing?

Stacey--hope you will get some answers from the new doctor.

I am not in a lock down area but we are forced to stay home. Other than going out for a walk, getting the gas and groceries, there is really nowhere we can go because most places are closed. Even when we are out, we keep at least 6 feet/2m from other people. Hope this crisis will be over soon. There are panic going and we are having a difficult time finding toilet papers and bottled water.

Hello to eoe.

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2215 on: 21/03/20, 16:45 »
    Redrose- I took 6 mg of estrogen last January upped it to 8 mg on day 10 because lining was only 6.5 and that did the trick and lining was 7.2-7.4; then in May i took 6 mg estrogen from day 1 of cycle and my lining got to 8.5; both cycles i got pregnant but miscarried:(
    Ironically i got a 9 mm lining this failed cycle and i took 6 mg days 1-3 started 8 mg estrogen on day 4 and on
    I also always have brazil nuts (4 a day) but I donít think that does anything for the lining- i take them for the thyroid

Flower- thank you for your message. I like your optimist but i am a skeptic now. Why do people line up for water? We filter ours.

Stacey- thank you. My goodness you were so right in predicting this whole messy situation the whole world is in.

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2216 on: 21/03/20, 21:35 »
    Redrose  you can just take the progesterone for 10 days if you want and once you start the progesterone you can actually stop your estrogen. Yes, once your period arrives you should be finished meds, if it happens to start while your still taking the progesterone, then you can stop.
    So I had my appointment, such a great dr, she has put me on vaginal estrogen as she said I could be prone to cervical stenosis, Iím to do it every night  until my operation, (after that it will be 3x week) she wants my cervix nice and soft and supple so it wonít get damaged by yet another procedure. So Iím having a bilateral scalpinectomy, (sp) also having a dnc and hysteroscopy while she is there to ensure everything is ok. Her words, she wants my body in the best condition it can be to achieve a pregnancy, such great words to hear, actually someone who will do their best for me, not just take my money then wipe their hands of me, like the other dr, unfortunately all this comes at a cost, I have to pay out of pocket because we donít have private health insurance and I probably donít qualify to get it done through the public system, she is sneaking me through as the private hospital have wound down the complicated operations due to the virus and being on standby to help the public hospital. So itís going to wipe out all of our savings, so wonít have any money left to go back over 🥴 So Iím getting it done on the 30th of this month. 🤞
    Hi to eoe.

Offline redrose1

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #2217 on: 22/03/20, 00:26 »
    Thanks Mimi in future I have to do what you were doing increasing my estrace to 4 but my question was how to stop medication when cycle was canceled that stacey has answered me.I too had thyroid but under control 1.89.i found by doing exercise it helped me controlling my thyroid.I also ate Brazil nuts.

Stacey- I have started progesterone suppositories 1 pill (100mg) per day.Good.. it is now cleared to me If period comes I should stop that too.
    Even I had hydrosalpinx tube but long time back before during ivf I went for laparoscopy and dr clipped my tubes in order to prevent fluid leaking into the uterus and prevent damage to embryo.Whenever I go for saline ultrasound dr give me antibiotics before doing the ultrasound they are afraid I can get infection.Probably because of this I always look like pregnant ,whatever exercise I do fat doesnít go from stomach.But I am surprised they found now for you to my understanding it is very common in women with endometriosis,cysts.
    Bilateral scalpinectomy means removing tubes if I am correct but make sure what are the side effects of that.
    Happy you found a good doctor that matters a lot,Hope you are in good hands.In that way we are lucky surgery is covered by our health system.It must be a costly surgery.Best of luck.

Flower-I will email clinic if they want me to put on BCP.I heard itís very bad in USA every day affected people are increasing in number.We also not getting tissues and hand sanitizer.

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2218 on: 22/03/20, 10:10 »
    Redrose, because I need it done for ivf I have to self pay, if I just ďhappenedĒ to have it, and not need it done for fertility reasons, I would go onto the public waiting list to get both tubes removed and it would probably take a year before it got done. So I wonít have any change from $6000 but it will be done within a week. I will get a small refund for the dr fees and the anethitists fees through Medicare, but no refund for the private hospital. I have told the dr that in no way will I be able to afford a night in a private hospital so the plan is that I will present to the public hospital if there has been any complications from the surgery or Iím not handling the pain, and they will have to admit me. That will be our money wiped out.  ::) I also have been getting very bloated, now I know whatís going on in there a lot of problems Iíve been having in the last year now make sense.
    Hi to eoe

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2219 on: 22/03/20, 14:16 »
    Stacey, Hope your surgery will go well. I'm glad that you can get it done in a week not a year. Yikes, it is expensive but it is not worth the risk to wait for a year. Your health is more important.

redrose,  It seems that your lining got thick. I am glad that you used this cycle as a trial run so you have an idea how your body responses to the meds. I don't know how bad the virus situation is in Texas because of the lack of testing kits. With the availability of testing kits, we'll definitely see more and more cases. With social distancing, I hope we can slow the spread. People are overreacting by hoarding bottled waters and toilet papers.

Hi to eoe