* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 108106 times)

0 Members

Offline Sunburn 007

modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #2220 on: 26/03/20, 07:39 »
Hi everyone.  Hope you are all surviving this awful and bizarre time in the world with coronavirus. It's scary how it has taken hold and caused the mass shutdowns across various countries. As Jk says we are in lockdown and just so worrying times on when it will be over and what state everything will be in afterwards.
But for now me and my partner have locked ourselves in our little cocoon as baby is due tomorrow and dont want any risks or complications!!  I should be really excited, have hospital Induction tomorrow as no signs of labour as yet, and due to the gestational diabetes they want baby here sooner.. but struggling to not worry about going to the hospital and the coronavirus effects. One of the really hard things they have brought in is strict no visitors policy so I will be on my own for the full induction,  however long it takes, and after the birth my partner wont be allowed to stay, so stressed me out a little..but in other ways it's really good the hospital are taking it ultra serious and not willing to risk the mothers and new babies exposure.  So trying to stay positive in a exciting and worrying time, and once baby is here and we are allowed home we will be cocooning ourselves at home with no contact until this virus is gone. But we wont be able to have any visitors, including our parents for a while too, which is very sad,  especially when this is our miracle baby everyone is so desperate to see us 😥
But apart from all that I am so excited to get baby here safe and sound. 6 years of infertility and IVF treatments and almost at the end goal and outcome.  I am so grateful to Zlin and what they do for people like us.
For anyone that loses faith, all the past is easily forgotten when that one special time the treatment works, so keep the faith and believe  xxxx

Cris - mega congrats on your new baby boy. Hope all going well and you are all settled into a routine now.

Mimi - so sorry to hear about your cycle, positive vibes to you at such a hard time xxx

Stacey - hope your op goes well and really good you can get in so soon in this current climate as that could have taken a while to get in the queue. Before you know it you will be able to cycle again with your lovely embryos .

Everyone else - sorry to hear about all the cancelled and rescheduled cycles, there is nothing worse than having your plan in place and medications all prepped and started, and then having to postpone, but hopefully the world will get back to normal soon and everyone can get back on track.  Take care of yourselves ladies and stay positive and healthy..

I'll keep you posted on baby xxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2221 on: 26/03/20, 19:30 »
    Sun- lovely to hear your update; so happy for you that you are just a day away from holding your beautiful baby in your arms; donít let this corona virus affect any of your joy; great hospital is taking precautions; wishing you a good birth, speedy recovery, and congratulations on your baby almost here.
    Thank you for the positive vibes. As you know I tend to be more of a pessimist and this whole virus time is so hard as the US has over 1,000 cases I fear people from Us will be banned from travelling to CZ and so i am trying not to think too much
    Hugs
    Mimi

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2222 on: 26/03/20, 22:31 »
    Sunburn good luck, excited for you guys, make the most of this special time, even if itís not how you first anticipated how it would be, Iím sure it will be very special anyway.
    Gee mimi the USA is now the leading country with the most cases, itís sky rocketed in a week ! We have had 2 people from our area diagnosed with the virus but theyíre not here, they had returned from o/s and hadnít made it back up here, I think theyíre in our states capital city.
    Last day of school for the kids today before the 5 days of student free days next week before the offical school holidays start, Iíve sent them all off so they can say goodbye to their friends for the holidays, usually they would probably catch up with one or two over the holidays but that wonít be happening now. Not much else will change for them as they usually hang around the house on the weekend so life for us will go on pretty much as normal u til the government tighten up things more.
    Hi to eoe  :)

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2223 on: 27/03/20, 04:15 »
    Sunburn--Congratulations, I am so happy for you! Wishing you a safe delivery. It's very encouraging to hear your story.

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2224 on: 30/03/20, 11:43 »
    Hi ladies,

Stacey Iím glad you havenít been affected by lockdown. Brilliant about the doctor being on board, bet that gave you some really good vibes but a shame about cost. What does hubby think?? On one hand itís just money but thatís easy for me to say as itís not mine if that makes sense???

Mimi Iím not sure what you should do, just go for a transfer when You can, that embryo is waiting and could be the one. If not you will have to start again??

Sunburn let us know about your bouncing baby when you can!!! Hopefully the nhs will kick you out ASAP so you can be with hubby. Itís not ideal not to see your family but can you use FaceTime etc?? I understand itís nothing like the real thing though but better than nothing?? Apparently this lock down is going to be extended to June. Iím just thankful mrjk got out last week when the weather was nice and sorted the hot tub and decking etc so we have a nice area outside otherwise I would go mad 😔😔😔

Flower Zlin so amazing things, if you told me 7 years ago youíll have 3 children I would have put all my money on you kidding me but no here I am waking up to three gorgeous children. I always thank them for choosing me to be their mummy, that they implanted 😂😂😂

On a side note, what do people do about treatment?? Would you tell your child they are from treatment??

Urgh rose I had to hold my nose and eat the Brazilís and then wash them down with juice. can you tell us your background a bit?? Have I missed that??

Hope everyone is ok and not affected by this bloody covid 19 and lots of baby dust on here for everyone, really keep the faith xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2225 on: 31/03/20, 06:03 »
    Sunburn, Hope all is going well and you are heading home soon!

Stacey, how was your procedure? What was the real cause of the problem? Wish you a speedy recovery.

JK, as for telling the kids about the treatment, it depends. If it comes up, I will tell them. Hope we are not going to be in lockdown until June. I can still work but many small business has been hit pretty hard. Our government is sending out stimulus check but if we have to be in lockdown for a long time, that much money is not going to help much.

Mimi, have you gotten your bleeding yet? I started BCP  last Friday. I will probably take the inactive pills since it seems June may be more realistic for things to go back to normal.

Really hate this virus >:(

Please stay safe.

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2226 on: 2/04/20, 19:58 »
    Mimi, your inbox is full :)

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2227 on: 3/04/20, 03:07 »
    Well today is the first day I feel capable of writing, so 4 th day after surgery, I ended back up at our local hospital the night of the surgery due to excessive pain, managed to get that under control in about 5 hrs then toddled off home. Slowly feeling better, but I honestly think itís worse than my csections, I wish I could have afforded an overnight stay at the hospital or had it done at the public hospital, Iím not sure I would have it done on reflection knowing how much pain I would be in. I have to ring up next week for the results of the dnc and wonít get any other results I donít think until my follow up appointment in May. Trying to deal with kids off school and surgery hasnít been fun 🥴
    Hi to eoe
    Sunburn I hope everything went wel.

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2228 on: 3/04/20, 03:51 »
    Stacey, I'm sorry about the pain.  You had organs taken out, that's a major surgery.  Hope they gave you something strong to help with the pain. Please take it easy and have plenty of rest. Hope the kids behave. Let your husband and the older kids help you with the chores.

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2229 on: 3/04/20, 06:11 »
    Yeah he has been great, although he is still working so getting home to a sh*t fight after a full day at work hasnít been fun for him, but he always steps up, wish I could say the same for the kids though, but they have been a bit better today, thank goodness, I was thinking of stringing them up  ;) 😂