* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 108126 times)

0 Members

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #2230 on: 3/04/20, 10:27 »
Stacey- i am sorry you had so much pain after your surgery to remove the tubes; why canít they give you results sooner? I can understand the biopsy results take time but the hysteroscopy results should be made available to you sooner; i would email or call and request them; what are you taking for pain? It makes little sense the dr didnít give you stronger meds

Flower- inbox has room now

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2231 on: 3/04/20, 15:13 »
    Mimi I do have strong meds, itís actually the gas that they pump your stomach full that is giving me the most pain, and apparently thatís pretty normal, I just didnít expect it to be so severer or last as long, I still look 6 mths pregnant, mostly from the gas, a little from the swelling. No idea about the results, I think thatís just how she does it, goes through the op, how it went, will have photos for me if the hysteroscopy and will give me a written report etc, obviously if there was anything of major concern Iíd probably have my follow up appointment moved up, she did walk pass after the surgery and say everything looked good, so hopefully 🤞

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2232 on: 3/04/20, 15:38 »
    Stacey- i have been thinking about you since the 30th and wondering why we hadnít heard but did not think it was so bad:(well i understand and am so sorry that you went through so much pain for so long; i guess i am naive and i wouldnít have expected it either; it is good your husband is helping and I hope you can get as much rest as you need to recover; what a relief that the dr told you it all went well; I remember when i had my hysteroscopy I was not conscious and dr gave me pictures of my uterus looking good and one area it looked fluffy like with fluffy clouds.

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2233 on: 3/04/20, 18:29 »
    Stacey,  I totally feel your pain. I had laparoscopy before and they pumped gas also. Hope the gas is all out by now. You need to move around a bit so it will get out faster. 

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2234 on: 4/04/20, 00:07 »
    Flower itís slowly going down, Iím getting more mobile and will venture out for a small walk today.

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2235 on: 5/04/20, 09:29 »
    Hi ladies,

Stacey you sound like you need to rest a bit more but with the kids itís hard. Has the gas gone?? After my laparoscopy try pain in my shoulder from the gas was horrific. Keep on the pain killers and hopefully ever day will be an improvement ☺️

Flower BJ is reviewing our lockdown after Easter hopefully itíll be lifted if the spread of it slows down. What money is that???
    Mimi how are you feeling??

Sun I hope you and that little man are ok

Hello to eoe xxxxxx

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2236 on: 6/04/20, 17:04 »
    Stacey- i hope you are feeling better.

Jk- i am good

Flower- got my bleed 5 days after i stopped the hormones

Hi to everyone

Offline Sunburn 007

modify
    « Reply #2237 on: 12/04/20, 05:48 »
    Hi everyone
    Sorry for delay.  Been a proper whirlwind.
    Baby girl Zara Rose was born on 1st April weighing 8lbs 4. All healthy and amazing. Cant believe shes here and she is so perfect. Not the ideal birth I planned , we ended up 7 nights in hospital and now in lockdown so no one can see us so is a tough time, but just grateful to have her here safe after all this time. Our little miracle baby . I will catch up soon with all I have missed, just don't know where the time goes!
    Hope your all doing good xxxxx

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2238 on: 12/04/20, 10:59 »
    Sunburn lovely to see your update, yes the time is a blur Iím those first few weeks, relax and enjoy them as they do go so fast.
    Hi to eoe, hope your all having a lovely Easter 🙂

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2239 on: 12/04/20, 21:52 »
    Congrats sun!!!! Where did I get the idea you were having a boy from  ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^Zara such a pretty name but Iím biased 😂😂😂😂😂

Enjoy every second

Hello to eoe and hope you all have a good Easter

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx