* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 108121 times)

0 Members

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #2240 on: 12/04/20, 22:05 »
Sun- congratulations! Enjoy every moment and take twice as many pictures and videos
Wishing you a speedy recovery
Seems like yesterday you were giving us the news of your pregnancy. Be safe and stay heallthy.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline gumdrops

modify
    « Reply #2241 on: 29/04/20, 19:57 »
    Hello everyone,

I hope you donít mind me joining you.

We are thinking of going to Zlin for a DE cycle, maybe early next year hopefully if everything is back to normal by then. 

I know itís quite a while off but Iím hoping if I have any questions about Zlin that you ladies might be able to help me out  :)

As youíll see from my signature we have just had a failed DE cycle in the UK.  We had our follow up today over the phone and the doctor couldnít really tell us why it ended so badly, said it could be just down to bad luck unfortunately.

Thanks,

Gumdrops x

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2242 on: 29/04/20, 22:23 »
    Hi gumdrops

We welcome anyone here ☺️ The more the merrier. Weíve been a bit quiet lately, think with covid we are all busy at home!

Sorry to hear of your failed cycled, whether bad luck or for a reason itís still awful 😔 where are you in the uk? Do you have any previous children??

Some very knowledgeable ladies on here and most of us have babies from Zlin, I can think of 5 sets of twins and 6 singletons and I bet there has been loads more - I joined the thread in 2016 so lots more people before me too

We will all help you get ready. This forum is great support. I owe Laquinn massively as if it wasn't for her generosity I would have had to cancel my cycle and I wouldnít have my twins

I hope everyone and their families are staying safe 😘😘😘😘

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline gumdrops

modify
    « Reply #2243 on: 30/04/20, 07:34 »
    Hello Johns Kimberlina,

Thank you for your warm welcome.

I have been looking through the forum and can see lots of positive stories.  We were looking at Reprofit or Zlin but something is just drawing me more towards Zlin.

Wow I see you have 3 children and it worked both times with Zlin, thatís amazing! Congrats.

Me and my partner donít have any children and we are from Newcastle.

Iím sure I will be on with lots of questions and I will enjoy following everyoneís journeys.

Thanks again x

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2244 on: 30/04/20, 22:04 »
    Hi gumdrops

Yep both transfers in Zlin worked for me. Amazing the work they do! I canít praise them enough

Oh my hubby is a Geordie but we live in Robin Hoods fair land!!

Lots of ladies do donor eggs on here. Have you been to Czech before??

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline gumdrops

modify
    « Reply #2245 on: 1/05/20, 12:33 »
    Hi Johns Kymberlina,

I havenít been to Czech before but my partners been to Prague a few years back.

I know we can get direct flights from Newcastle to either Prague or Vienna so we would probably do that and then travel to the clinic, I have heard that the train is fairly easy from Prague, not sure about Vienna.

X

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2246 on: 1/05/20, 20:00 »
    Yep from Prague itís very easy, itís about 3 hours, a bus and then trains but thereís lots of people to help and first class is like £17 each itís so cheap. We went first class all the time

Have you emailed them?? Itís usually Anna who is the co ordinator?? 
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline gumdrops

modify
    « Reply #2247 on: 2/05/20, 09:38 »
    Hi,

I havenít emailed the clinic yet as we will probably not be going until next year x

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2248 on: 3/05/20, 04:39 »
    I would still email even though your not planning u til next year to see if you can secure a spot already, they will have a mountain of backlogged ladies to get through so once they are full open and operational to both local and overseas ladies Iím sure their bookings will fill up fast.

Offline gumdrops

modify
    « Reply #2249 on: 3/05/20, 17:59 »
    Thanks Stacey, good idea, I will do that.

And thank you for pointing me towards this forum  :)