* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 108311 times)

0 Members

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #2250 on: 3/05/20, 23:30 »
How are you feeling Stacey?? Xxxxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2251 on: 4/05/20, 03:02 »
    Yeah Iím doing ok thanks, have my follow up appointment on the 12th, bloating from the op has gone, belly button still feels 🤮 lol and I think all the pre-op bloating has gone too, so maybe that was my fat tubes causing that. So now Iím just waiting, not sure AU will open itís borders before 2021 for international travel, and what that will actually look like, I for one wonít be lining up for any vaccine, so Iíll have to play it by ear on that one, I have seen talk of having to quarantine for 2 weeks when you arrive in the eu which would be about 7-8 days longer than I would plan on being there so not sure how all of that would work out lol.
    Apart from that not too much has changed, we are now ďallowedĒ to go for picnics etc, the twins will be going back to school on the 11th and the older ones tentatively 25th if it goes well with the first lot of grades returning, 🤞 it does as the kids are starting to climb the walls, remote learning isnít really happening in our house, if I wanted to be a teacher, thatís what I would have been, school will have a lot of catching up to do  :)
    Hope all is well with you and 5e kids  :)
    Hi to eoe

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2252 on: 8/05/20, 22:02 »
    Stacey Iím glad your bloating has gone down. Iím sure you arenít able to take it easy much! Are the children did going back to school?? We are waiting for pm to tell us what the plan will be. I donít think anything will be the same again will it?? Quarantine sounds quite extreme but I suppose this is a lesson learnt to all countries and everywhere isnít going to be wary arenít they?? Have you had any contact with any clinic? Any reason why you wonít have a vaccine??

Hello to eoe xxxxxxxxxx

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2253 on: 8/05/20, 23:39 »
    The twins go back on Monday and the other 4 go back on the 25th thank god 😂
    No I havenít heard anything from the clinic yet, have been watching Slovakiaís stats on the virus and they have their number nice and low, although I donít think any of the eu countries will open up to overseas international travel until at least sept/oct, although I doubt if Australia will let us out until next year, theyíre looking at September to open our internal borders so it will be a while after that. Wonít be able to go if you have to self isolate either so it just might not happen at all.
    No way am I getting a vaccine or the kids for this, they have never been able to make a safe vaccine for the sars virus and this is sars2 it will end up like the swine flu vaccine where so many people in Europe got brain damage from that vaccine, Iím not particularly fond of vaccines and a rushed through one of a kind vaccine is not high on my list of things I would get. It also mutates so any vaccine they do manage to make, if at all, will eventually end up by being like a flu vaccine, multiple strains in one dose, Iíve never had a flu vaccine and never had the flu, Australiaís had itís highest uptake of flu jabs last year and also experienced its highest amount of flu so go figure.....

Offline gumdrops

modify
    « Reply #2254 on: 13/05/20, 14:02 »
    Hi,

Does anyone know of anywhere in Zlin or Prague that would carry out full Level 1 and Level 2 immune tests? Zlin do not seem to do all of the tests at their clinic.

Thanks x

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2255 on: 13/05/20, 22:24 »
    Gennet used to do the full level of testing but that was a few years ago, I think they were having trouble keeping it staffed as it was a seperate are, you could ask zlin because they used to recommend patients go there for the full tests if they thought they were needed, obviously they were still treated for the ivf part at zlin, alternatively you can send you blood to locus medicus in Athens and they will do the full panel and give you a consult as well depending on which package you choose, ie, basic immune tests or the full panel. Not sure if theyíre still working atm but I think greece has started to open up so Iím sure they are.

Offline gumdrops

modify
    « Reply #2256 on: 15/05/20, 07:50 »
    Thank you Stacey,

I am in two minds whether to get full immunes or just to go with Zlins recommendations.  I have never had top quality embryos, but I do sometimes wonder if I have a problem with implantation as some girls still get BFP with lower grades. I have emailed Zlin and they have emailed me a form to fill in and I need to email over any results of certain tests me and my partner have had.

Thanks x

Offline gumdrops

modify
    « Reply #2257 on: 26/05/20, 14:09 »
    Hi,

Does anybody know roughly what the normal waiting time is for donor eggs at Zlin?

Thank you  :)

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2258 on: 26/05/20, 21:46 »
    Usually around 3 mths from when you contact them, and then they usually say why month they can  start to book you in from, sometimes they can have cancellations and can slip you in sooner. They also may have a backlog of ladies to clear from being closed, so that may add a few more months to the wait list. Have you made I ital contact with them yet?

Offline gumdrops

modify
    « Reply #2259 on: 27/05/20, 07:19 »
    Thank you for your reply Stacey.

Yes I have made contact with them and we have a questionnaire type form to fill in and they want any test results sent across too.  Although we are finding it difficult to get access to a printer/scanner at the minute as we are both working from home (donít have them at home) and libraries etc are closed.

Thanks x