* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 132593 times)

0 Members

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #2300 on: 23/11/20, 06:43 »
Hi ladies,

Stacey what a ball ache. I donít understand why your age is such an issue. Ok you arenít in the Ďprime timeí as doctors call it but still impregnabateable (that should be an actual word ;) ) you still have periods. Is the saline flush like a HSG? I agree with flower though it seems necessary as in a vicious circle isnít good is it? Wow looked at your signature!!! I remember when the twins were born!! 5yrs old, seems like only yesterday!

Flower sounds like good changes to me. The spray i found amazing but its low dosage per spray. I think the patches are about 3mg - donít quote me on it though and the spray is 1.5mg. I only had one spray morning and night in my FETS as anymore was too much but obviously you can do more sprays. Itís called lenzetto, itís more expensive than the patch if I remember on the price list. We donít have it in the uk either and I remember bringing back 4 sprays with me for future fets. However I would have had them sent over if I hadnít. Is there any cancellation list for the dr to be seen before March??

Things with mrjk are testing at the moment. Itís like walking on egg shells with him and heís had his last warning after the way he spoke to Hugo yesterday. I told him I donít care if I love him Iíll throw him out for the kids. I also told him I wouldnít make any excuses and when people ask (as they would) why we have split up Iíll tell them honestly. Heís not finishing during sex, I donít really want to google that tbh as I know the answer lol Iím still fat but working on loosing weight. 2 stone down, 4 to go. Sorry for the rant. The twins are 14m and Hugo is 3 and a half. He gets their names mixed up, most in the family can do but they look completely different lol Zaraís hair is really curly, so cute and Elizas is just like a mop, so thick. I bought their dresses for Christmas Day and they are like bridesmaid dresses 😂😂😂 ive added glitter inside the skirts and everything 😂😂😂 Hugo is more independent, loves Pre school now. Just walks in and not a look back. I applied for his school place and have my heart set on that school, I love it. Donít find out till April though 😕 he has to have his before school jabs between the ages of 3 1/2 and 5 so Iíve got him in 4 days after heís eligible!!! Thatís on Friday and will probably be as fun as a kidney infection

Hope everyone is ok xxxxxxxxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2301 on: 23/11/20, 09:11 »
    Ah jk the girls are 6 now, and bub will be 4 in feb 🤦🏼‍♀️ Goes so fast ! No, Iím not having periods anymore, just getting them from thenpill, well I possibly could have the odd one here and there as when I went off the pill and did the hrt cycle I had 2 small follicles growing, so I probably would have had one at some stage but after that cycle I just went straight back on the pill, my bloods show that Iím possibly at menopause stage as well. No the saline flush isnít like that, itís just a wee transfer size catheter popped into my cervix, just like a transfer and 3 mm of saline pushed through, the dr did it and it just dribbled straight out, she thinks that I might have a long cervix and needed a longer catheter, but of course she didnít have one so that was a bit of a wasted visit, on the up side, she learnt a new skill 😂 so it looks like our border is going to open, Iíve booked in for surgery with the dr from the other state, he has no problems with my age and I donít have to see a cardiologist or get a letter from an OB, so Iím penciled in for 11 December, just hope they stay open long enough for me to get down there and back !
    Sorry to hear things arenít too great at home, hopefully things pick up and you start getting along ok. Kids sound awesome ! ❤️

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2302 on: 22/12/20, 16:34 »
    JK--Always lovely to hear from you about the twins and Hugo. I'm amazed that you are handling very well with three little kids. Hope you and Mr. jk will work out. Maybe some counseling will help.

Lenzetto is what Anna mentioned so I will get it when it is close to use, whenever that is given the current pandemic situation.

Stacey---Were you able to make the Dec 11 doctor's appointment. How did it go?

So we had the egg retrieval from the third donor
    on Dec 10, got 11 mature eggs but the sperms were in bad shape after the freeze/thawing. The clinic went ahead with the fertilization but only 5 got fertilized, and all stopped development by day 5. So we are going to start it all over again. Anna says that she can get us a new match early January. My husband has to make a trip to do his part. With the new mutant strain of the virus in the UK and everything else, hope all will go well. 

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2303 on: 22/12/20, 21:12 »
    Oh no flower, what a nightmare, hope this next lot with fresh sperm will be the batch.
    Yes I got down to Sydney and had the operation, the scar defect was 15mm long, not huge but obviously big enough to give me complications, dr was happy with how everything went. The universe was looking out for me as the internet state borders have shut again, so I managed to get in and out before that happened.

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2304 on: 23/12/20, 15:42 »
    Stacey,  Glad surgery went well. How long do you need to wait before you can do a transfer?  Hope your boarders will open soon with the availability of vaccines.  Zlin did not charge us for the failed cycle so that's nice of them. DH already bought two neck pillows so he could sleep on the plane. lol Hope he can make it there and back on his own :)

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2305 on: 23/12/20, 21:14 »
    I can pretty much try straight away, but I donít think I will be trying again because Iím not interested in any vaccine so if you need to have one to travel thatís me out and Iím ok with that, Iíve had all year to get my head around the fact that I may not be able to use our embryos, and although sad, I wonít be putting any experimental,vaccine into my body.
    Great that zlin didnít charge you ! You guys are so lucky that you can still travel, we have to apply for permission to leave the country and then do 2 weeks hotel quarantine on our return which we have to pay for, also 3 covid tests, which I wouldnít do, so thatís me out again 😂

Offline Flower72

modify
    « Reply #2306 on: 4/01/21, 15:49 »
    Hello Ladies,

Wish you all have a great 2021!

Stacey,  may be in a few months of time, things will get better and you can travel without all these restrictions? They can't force you to take the vaccine, can they? You have been through so much to get to this point, I hate to see you not to move forward.

Do you know any ladies that have transferred their embryos from Zlin to Slovakia? Anna says it is an option and I want to make sure that it has been done :)

I know there are ladies from the US going to Brno this month, hope my husband will be able to travel there alone next month.....I wonder what the medical letter would say ::) because usually these letters are addressed to the ladies.....I am seriously thinking about postpone it but I will be aged out in August..

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2307 on: 4/01/21, 23:14 »
    Hi flower, no they canít ďforceĒ it but they can make restrictions, they are already talking about making it subject to travel both outward and inward bound, canít see how they can make you have a vaccination to leave the country, but if they can they will 😬
    Yes I know a couple of ladies who have moved their embryos to Slovakia, the clinic I go to accepts them and has no age limit and the other clinic in Slovakia does as well but has an age limit of 52.

Offline Sunburn 007

modify
    « Reply #2308 on: 16/02/21, 22:36 »
    Hi everyone
    How are you all?  Such a weird time we are all living through at the moment.  Hoping we are coming through the worst of it now with the vaccines and lockdowns doing the job.  And hope you are safe and avoiding this horrible virus.

Zara is near 11 months now 🤦‍♀️ Born during the first lockdown and likely celebrating her 1st bday in lockdown but we have tried to make the most of the year.. not sure where that time has gone!! She is awesome and such a fabby personality.  I have another friend who is due any day now with a Zlin baby. We owe them so much 🤗
    Love to you all 😘
    Louisa xxx