* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 109595 times)

0 Members

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #250 on: 4/10/18, 08:55 »
Navi - That's very close! We leave the UK on the 31st and our consultation is on Nov 1st. I'm waiting to make sure my mammogram is clear tomorrow before I book the flights as we've booked so many flights which we ended up not using as plans changed.
I am very excited and nervous too!  :) What are you doing to prepare?
I'm going to zumba and running to try and get a bit fitter before transfer. I've got a fertility massage I've still got to use so gonna try and fit one in before I go.
We put in an offer on a house today and busy with work stuff too - seems like everything is happening at once!  :o
Everything crossed Zlin works it's magic for us  ^pray^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #251 on: 4/10/18, 09:38 »
    Hi ladies,

Stacey Iím sorry to hear about your mum, what happened? Was it unexpected??  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Laquinn everything crossed for your mammogram 👍🏻 Yep zlin will be cold 😬😬😬

Navi doesnít time come round so fast???

Itís all so exciting when itís not yourself if you know what I mean??!!

Hello to eoe ☺️

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #252 on: 4/10/18, 10:06 »
    Well Iím officially freezing my butt off 😳 omg  :-\ still it will get me prepared for Bratislava and Vienna next wk thatís for sure. Jk, laquinn, So I think mum will live, which is a big improvement yesterday didnít think that so much, but she has had a bit of improvement today, so feeling a lot better about flying home tomorrow, if she has a bad turn I have at least seen her. Not aware of me being there yesterday but I think she knew I was there today. A few small set backs, but she is on a breathing machine and they are turning it down a bit to encourage her to do some of her own breathing. So all a bit of a shock, she pretty much looks like a stroke victim on life support, all from a simple key hole shoulder operation that got infected at the hospital (different hospital) with a flesh eating bacteria. She has had all the skin from her shoulder top half of her arm and a bit of her neck removed and quite a bit of flesh/muscle of her shoulder removed, plastic surgeons will decide what to do with her and how to cover it tomorrow then we will know more about that side of the plan tomorrow, but not sure when that will happen, atm into surgery every two days to get the special dressing change and to check for more signs of infection, only had to cut away a small amount today so the surgeon was happy.
    Navi exciting to read that your nearly on your way !
    Laquinn I  hope all goes well tomorrow, looking forward to reading that you have got your tickets !

Offline Navidavi

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #253 on: 4/10/18, 19:25 »
    OMG Laquinn, that sounds busy! Glad you guys found a place though to make an offer! Hope that gets accepted! It's such an exciting time! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Def sounds sensible to get the thumbs up before booking flights, I've wondered if we booked them too soon at so many points .... hope the results come back all clear for you for you tmrw. If all goes well, we'd be flying back Nov, 5th so we'll have a cross over in Zlin.

Zuma and running sounds fun! I can't do Zum a for the life of me .... I've got 2 left feet and no sense of coordination but it always looks so much fun!

I'm trying to do some home workouts, aiming for 3-5 a week and starting to do more yoga now. I'm getting myself into an evening routine, get home, chill, do a workout, eat, shower, unwind and hit the bed by 10. Make sure my phone is plugged in on the other side of the room.
    Work is incredibly busy right now too (because of course loads of things need to get done by the end of the year) but I've started not to give a f***. I still love my job but right now I need to be a little selfish and give myself the time and space to focus on myself in the evenings and switch off.

I was thinking of looking at some home fertility massages too that I could add to my evening programme, need to look it up this weekend. 

Stacey, I'm sorry to hear about your mum. It's never easy seeing a loved one hooked up to machines in hospital. But I'm glad there's hope. I'll keep my fingers crossed she continues on the road to recovery.

Really silly question ... do you guys know if you can buy prune juice out in Zlin? I've heard it really helps with the constipation during stimming and would like to add to my diet out there but not too keen on carrying 3 bottles with me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #254 on: 5/10/18, 06:04 »
    Hi ladies,

Oh Stacey what a shock, I hope sheís ok. It sounds like one of the serious side effects of an op. Iíve member heard of anything like that before. The weather will be colder this side of the world 😬😂😂

Laquinn I love Zumba!! Itís hrest isnít it??

Navi yes deffo be selfish at this time 😀 with the prune juice Iím not sure. I was going to ask the same about the pineapple core😂😂😂 there is a Tesco and other supermarket. They donít have things like sugar free squash though in Czech which i thought was weird???

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Navidavi

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #255 on: 5/10/18, 07:21 »
    JK - I think only the UK is super big on squash. So I wouldn't be surprised if you can't find sugar free squash there.

I had given up hope on finding pineapple core in Zlin seeing as I think it would need to be imported and it not being summer when I'm over there, ... but perhaps if there is a Tesco they may have pineapple at that time? I think I will just take 2 bottles of prune juice with me just in case.

What else do you guys usually take during stimming and then also to aid implantation (or are planning on taking)? I've got raspberry leaf tea, loads of other teas such as fennel, peppermint and lemon & ginger. Hope that will keep me nice and warm. I'm also thinking of taking some protein powder with me, although I'll be paying attention to keeping my protein intake high, I think a shake a day can't harm to help prep the eggs? Plus i got some really yummy ones. Do you guys have any thoughts on that?
    Also will continue taking the pregnaracre pill which contains vitamins & folic acid and a omega 3, 6 & 9 pill a day unless Anna/Zlin says no.

Hope everyone has a lovely Friday ahead!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #256 on: 5/10/18, 08:14 »
    Navi get on a vit d and vit b12 ASAP, they are heavily linked to fertility 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Iím taking them already and the pre conception and folic acid 5mg - thatís prescription though from my neurologist.  Brazil nuts are one to have after transfer - 5 a day. I didnít know that about squash!! Iíll pack my own 😂😂😂 also Iíll take a pre cut pineapple and Brazil nuts 😂😂😂 can you imagine if I got questioned... ďerm Iím taking these to aid implantationĒ  ;D

At zlin they actually gave me a powder during stims - pedisure I believe itís called

Inositol and líargine (sp??) powder in shakes doesnít hurt either

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #257 on: 5/10/18, 08:52 »
    I went at the beginning of November and managed to buy a whole pineapple.

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #258 on: 5/10/18, 13:15 »
    Ooh where did you get it from Stacey???

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #259 on: 5/10/18, 16:18 »
    JK - Thanks - got the all clear (phew!)  ::) Yeah - I love Zumba. The instructor at my class shouts at you if you slack off on the squats!  ;D
    Gorgeous pic of you with Hugo  :)

Stacey - Good to hear your Mum has improved a bit - must be so hard to see her like that  ^hugme^
    Tickets are booked. Not too keen on the mammograms  :o That was my first one this morning. The nurse said to me - was that better or worse than you thought it was going to be and I said worse!

Navi - Outbid by £15,000  :(  House prices have gone crazy around here. We're five flights up at the moment so really want to get on the ground!
    Mammogram results are all good so we might see you around Zlin on the 5th!  :)
    I'm just getting back into Zumba so finding it hard at the moment 'cause I don't know any of the routines!
    You're good going to bed at 10pm! I'm binge watching Netflicks series most nights (doing The Americans at the moment).
    I spotted a Tesco in Prerov...
    I drink decaf almond milk lattes and herbal teas usually so I think I'm just gonna stick with that in the 2ww. I've been checking out the brewer diet for protein intake.

Hello to eoe  :)