* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 109592 times)

0 Members

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #270 on: 7/10/18, 15:09 »
Oooh Stacey, are you excited??? I have 4 in the freezer which I know Iím extremely lucky for but do you think Iíll get at least one more baby??

Laquinn have you got a tick list got are ticking?? Everything seems to be pulling together for you now 👍🏻👍🏻

Weíve got jabs on Friday for Costa Rica and then in 6 weeks my smear and bloods for Czech, seems to be all happening!!!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #271 on: 7/10/18, 18:56 »
    Laquinn both times I got bfpís by 4 dpt or 9 dpo they were very light, the second one was a real squinter, but technically I got that one at 3.5 dpt, by 4 dpt it had gotten easier to see. I am a poas-aholic and once I start I canít stop  ::) but I canít wait, so if I can I wait until 4 dpt but actually both times I started at 3 dpt  ^idiot^ Apart from when I went to Greece and I lasted until 7 dpt but that was a day 3 transfer.
    Jk to be honest Iím a bit shattered to be excited, all the sh*t with my mum last wk etc, a bit worried about Bub, plus with everything that was going on I was to busy and forgot to get travel insurance, hunted around online and where I usually get it from, I couldnít get it, and the only pl I could get it from was a last minute one and basically covered you for nothing, so we are flying by the seat of our pants lol. Iím sure the thawing will go fine, it is nerve wracking though as there are just no guarantees, but itís a good thing that you have back-ups just incase  :)

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #272 on: 8/10/18, 03:53 »
    Jk- I donít know if I can cycle in November. It depends on my tests results first and on scan later. I wanted to go in December but canít due to work. I never took bcp ever and now am taking it because my last period was only 18 days after my previous one. I hope we all get pg this year and next- hope your baby boom prediction comes true.
    Julia is teething back molars in upper and lower gums and has a terrible cold- I canít get any sleep

Stacy- so sorry about your mom; hope bub is ok and I hope you can find travel insurance.

Laquita - good luck! I got a pineapple at Billa in December

Offline Navidavi

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #273 on: 8/10/18, 07:19 »
    JK - on my way to boots now to pick up vitamin D and B12! And I so hope your baby boom prediction is right!

Stacey - thanks, it's good to know you got the pineapple in a supermarket. Btw, do you guys really eat the core? Or just suck on it? I've never eaten pineapple core but from what I remember cutting a pineapple, it's quite hard....
    Hope your travel all goes well!

Hello to eoe.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #274 on: 8/10/18, 10:09 »
    Itís my favourite part of the pineapple !
    Mum has been transferred to the icu burns unit for plastic surgery which is good news  :)

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #275 on: 8/10/18, 13:28 »
    JK - That's great you've got four in the freezer!
    I have tick lists of tick lists!  ;D Got a lot of distractions with trying to buy a new place to live and work related stuff... Hopefully that's a good thing...
    Costa Rica sounds amazing! Not that long 'til you cycle now...

Stacey - That is early! Do you start testing the day after transfer? I think I'll just want to stay in my PUPO bubble for as long as possible...
    Good to hear about your Mum's transfer - wishing her a speedy recovery. Hope Bub is okay and you get a chance to destress on holiday.

Mimi - Don't think I'll bother with pineapple - I've read it hinders implantation too so I'm just going to avoid it to be on the safe side! Was your successful cycle in December? I'm hoping for some autumn/winter fertility vibes to work in our favour!  ^reiki^

Hello to eoe!  :)

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #276 on: 8/10/18, 13:34 »
    Laquinn I start testing 3 days after transfer, I hate the pupo bubble and need to know one way or the other, although I do fully expect to see negatives before hopefully the positives.

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #277 on: 8/10/18, 14:05 »
    Stacey - You are brave! I am too much of a worry wart - I'd worry that if I got an early negative that feeling depressed would affect my chances... Maybe I should just take valium for the whole 2ww! ;D

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #278 on: 8/10/18, 17:55 »
    LaQuinne- sorry I misspelled your name- on my iPhone:( yes I had a whole pineapple - ate it before my transfer including the core- Juliaís December successful transfer
    Wore double socks, ate Brazil nuts, had raspberry tea, had avocado too

Stacy- pineapple only before transfer right? I canít remember. I am so sorry about your mom and all she is having to deal with. Sounds awful. Sending you a big hug.

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #279 on: 8/10/18, 18:03 »
    https://natural-fertility-info.com/bromelain-pineapple-for-implantation.html
    Thatís the info on the pineapple core.
    Still stuck at Singapore airport, a 12 hr layover, plane leaves in 2.5 hours, Iíve gone around and put all the anti aging, anti wrinkle cream on I can find 😂