* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 105287 times)

0 Members

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #30 on: 22/08/18, 18:34 »
Jk- i did not know but i think they are the same

Stacy- helpó why is everything so hard? I contacted the clinic here that did the saline ultrasound for me and it sounds like thus dr does not do saline ultrasounds for other people who are not his patients though last time he didó maybe he has gotten sued - my insurance does not do themó but i will ask my dr- what a drag! Anybody has any advice?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #31 on: 22/08/18, 18:50 »
    Hi ladies

Laquinn, thank goodness!!! And you can relax 👍🏻 Let the fertilisation begin 😂😂😂

Tommie thatís a good plan

Sojo oh Iím sorry 😢😢😢 always a blow though. Have you thought about donor embryo?? Rather than going through all sorts of tests etc that may not find an explanation??? How expensive is it??

Mimi is there anyone else you can contact??

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #32 on: 22/08/18, 23:12 »
    Stacey - Lol!  ;D Can just about walk - makes a nice change from lying on my back... I don't think my wedding ring is a high enough karat of gold!

Sojo - Sorry to hear you got a bfn  ^hugme^ Good to see you're making plans for next moves - lots can be done to remedy dna frag if it is that...

JK - I'm too knackered to do anything apart from relax - cowboy legs, stye, hormonal - I'm a wreck!   ;D

Offline SoJo29

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #33 on: 23/08/18, 18:39 »
    So... had my hcg blood test today and the doctor just rung and told me it was 26  :o He said I am pregnant even though the Home yet yesterday was negative! I am in shock but also very cautious as we have been here before so know how easily things can change. We go on holiday tomorrow so canít get another test done until we get back. Iím just a bag of nerves now!!

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #34 on: 23/08/18, 19:40 »
    Yayyy sojo!! Amazing news!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months ahead 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Offline TommieB

modify
    « Reply #35 on: 23/08/18, 19:58 »
    Sojo: I am so happy to see that you have a positive Beta. I pray that it continues to double. Congratulations!!!

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #36 on: 23/08/18, 20:16 »
    Sojo - Congrats!  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

AFM - I walked out of an accupuncture session today because it was too painful; it just made me scared and anxious and I thought why the hell am I paying to feel like this?! So it's not for me but I tried and guess not doing it saves us some money....

Hello to eoe  :)

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #37 on: 23/08/18, 20:56 »
    Sojo wow 😮 !! Fantastic news ! Maybe the test you used yesterday was a crap one and not very sensitive!
    Laquinn acupuncture isnít meant to hurt at all although the typical Chinese acupuncture can sometimes be uncomfortable, I wouldnít let that put you off from having it done at the clinic because itís not like that. The guy I see does a mix of Chinese and Japanese with the needles being smaller and itís much gentler on the body. Iíve booked in a seeion after my transfer, the first time ever, usually I donít worry but I thought this time Iíll do it especially if I feel nice and relaxed afterward, although Iíll be taking a diazepam as well so theyíll probably be able to stick the needles in anywhere and I wonít care 😂

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #38 on: 24/08/18, 01:16 »
    Sojo- congratulations, so happy for you, be positive and just do things that relax you and make you happy- enjoy your trip. I couldnít believe my eyes when i read your post just now.
    Sending you hugs!

Laquin- try a different acupunturist; i would def take the valium- i was so relaxed even with a half valium that i hanged out knitting at the reception area til 2 after a 11:30 transfer- even my coordinator came to check with me. Donít overdoit woth the sex- it is no fun and so stressful.

Jk- Julia slept thru the night but cried once at 3:15-3-23- we are doing better

Afm i talked on the phone with my obgyn and  told him the truth that i am getting heavy periods and asked if my insura ce could do a saline ultrasound and he agreed to do it in October- i am so happy as i had called a local fert esp and he would have required a clinicís irder and charged me 575!

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #39 on: 24/08/18, 08:59 »
    Stacey - I'm definitely getting the daiazepam (!)  ;D But I'm just not convinced about the accupuncture and I think if you don't believe in it and it makes you angry that you're paying for something you're very skeptical about then it's probably going to be counterproductive. When the practitioner was going on about moving chi about yesterday he didn't even sound convinced himself! I think if you believe in it - it probably will work. The latest evidence dosen't support it: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/05/15/acupuncture-get-pregnant-myth-according-new-research/

Mimi - Definitely taking the valium!  ;)  I am done with sex for at least the rest of this 2ww (10 days)!. Enjoying my wee cups of tea and gentle walks  ::)

That's great news about the saline ultrasound  :)

Hello to eoe  :)