* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 105292 times)

0 Members

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #40 on: 24/08/18, 09:59 »
Laquinn thatís the thing, for every study that says it doesnít help there is one that says it does  ::) so I agree you need to do whatís feels right for you, I love it so hopefully the person that does it at dogus is good and I enjoy it, it will help with blood flow to my uterus at the least which is always a good thing  :)
Mimi great news regarding the saline u/s ! Iím not sure what Iíd do if Bub slept through, I think Iíd end up by waking anyway as I canít remember the last time I had a full nights sleep  ::)
Sojo hope you can enjoy your few days away !
Hi to eoe  :)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #41 on: 24/08/18, 18:24 »
    Stacey - I agree. I actually just got an appointment in for integrative care on the NHS for my fibromyalgia and I think they do accupuncture so maybe that will be a more pleasant, positive experience  :)

I saw the optician today and it turns out I have bletharitus which has caused the stye so got to do a heated eye mask for two weeks and try and pop it at some point  :P And while I was there the optician told me my eye sight is getting worse  :(

All these ailments are making me feel so old! Starting to wonder if I'm up to being a first time mum  :-\

Offline Navidavi

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #42 on: 24/08/18, 18:27 »
    Hi lovely ladies,

My husband and I have recently decided to go to Zlin for our first cycle with OE/OS and as part of the decision making and looking into going abroad, I've been reading through the previous and now this thread to prepare myself as much as possible! After spending hours reading through the threads, I feel like such a stalker!

On this note Sojo & Tommie - huge congratulations! I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Just to even things out, here a little bit about us: I have severe PCOS (AMH above 80) and we also have a MF, so we've been told we need to go down the route of ICSI. We decided to go to Zlin because we've read amazing reviews and also my husband has the option to work from his company's office during our 3 week stay there. And I guess the main reason were looking to go abroad, its affordable. This forum has been invaluable in getting so much info together and helping us prepare -  thanks all!

We will start the procedure in Zlin on Oct, 15th! 1st appointment, flights and hotel are all booked, now just need to get our blood tests done!

navidavi

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #43 on: 24/08/18, 19:03 »
    Oh laquinn I hear you on the eyesight front, I went years and years without needing glasses and the minute I turned 45, like literally overnight, I couldnít read things on the back of things so Iím now a permanent wearer of glasses, hides the bags !!
    Welcome Navi, makes it so much easier when your d/h can do his work from zlin, excellent ! Iím sure youíll love the clinic, maybe see if you can book the night of transfer at their hotel, then you just get wheeled back into the room to rest, itís very lush !

Offline TommieB

modify
    « Reply #44 on: 24/08/18, 20:03 »
    NaviDavi:  Thank you, I'm praying it sticks!!! Welcome to the group, there are loads of nice ladies on here!!  It looks like you have a really good plan for your upcoming trip.  I also have pcos and my dh has MF, so you've been blessed with the crazy high amh side of pcos. It will be interesting to see how many follies you produce.  Where do you live at the moment?

Offline Navidavi

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #45 on: 24/08/18, 20:54 »
    Thanks for the warm welcome! 

Stacey, booking the night at their hotel after the transfer sounds like a really good idea! Will def check with them once we know the dates! Thanks for the tip!

Tommie, yeah, I try to see it as a positive! Hopefully we'll be able to retrieve loads of eggs. I'm currently living in the UK, in Hertfordshire. Not too far from Stansted airport actually. When I read your bit about your cancelled flights, I was thinking, crap that could happen to us. Atleast we know we could drive to zlin in the absolute worst case scenario, although I'm sure that was incredibly tough.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #46 on: 24/08/18, 23:52 »
    Navidavi- welcome! October 15th is coming up so soon; you have chosen well.

Tommie- how are you feeling? I had mild morning sickness for the first time ever with baby Julia from 8 weeks on. You must be so happy. Are you going to make a video of the 6 week scan?

Laquin- hope your eye feels better soon. i am 47 turning 48 10/10 and my eyesight def got worse this  year i need to squint to read far away. I feel that even though i am an old mom at least i got my baby...i am sure you will have the emergy you need once you have ypur baby, trust me.

Stacy-do you think i am being too cautious by getting a saline scan? I just feel that if i am going to go to othe other side of the world i better cover my bases and even then it is a 50-50 chance right?  i felt so relieved - i just straight out asked my obgyn if my insirance did those ultrasounds or if i had to pay out of pocket- he said if required by my ivf clinic it is against the rules but if i have heavy periods he will do ine in October. My clinic has asked me if i would agree that they will send me a link to their account. Is if safe to transfer money that way? What are your thoughts? I asked my clinic for my orgalutran prescription and bcp in case i were to need it so i only need to order once both meds.
    How are you? Honestly i donít think i could have gone much longer without sleep- my right ear started acting up i think due to exhaustion; today i let Julia cry at 5 am she woke up at 6 after that, so far i have slept since Monday night with the new regime. Julia is not too interested in nursing very long at noon either now. We still have the noght and morning feeds as usual. I donít want to rush the weaning. Even though my clinic says to wean 3 months before another cycle, do yoh think they are being very conservative and that i can afford to go on maybe til mid September or so?

Jk- Julia has a lovey now! It is a pink bunny by tomcat. How is Hugo? Does he like the hens? Julia enjoys when we visit my neighborís hens 5 of them:)

Hope everyone is well and has a great weekend

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #47 on: 25/08/18, 01:18 »
    Mimi I think theyíre being conservative, I bet if you had your prolactin levels tested they would come back within normal range, not in breastfeeding range. I had mine tested and mine cam back 1 point over normal and Bub feeds off me constantly  ::) I mean, Iím sitting down and she comes over and rips my top down and latches on. I was up and awake at 2.30 this morning, got up and watched some series on netflix, and I havenít been back to sleep, once I wake up and my brain clicks over, thatís it for me  :-\ the first half Iíd the night is great, but once it hits 2-3 am sleep is over for me  :-\ I manage to have an hour sometimes during the day so I think thatís my saving grace at the moment, looking forward to our holiday and the jet lag so I can get a whole nights sleep 😂 Iíve never had any of those checks done, I was wondering if I should but figure ladies have had multiple csections and have no problems just praying Iím one of them  ^pray^ All Bub is doing is walking around saying no to everything  ::)

Offline TommieB

modify
    « Reply #48 on: 25/08/18, 16:15 »
    Navidavi:  Thats cool, I live outside of Ely.  Yeah, the driving bit was tough, but we were happy to be there and not have to worry about getting bumped off of other flights or them just not being able to get us out for days.  I'm excited for you upcoming cycle!!

Mimi:  I'm feeling pretty good, my main symptom is sore boobs and a had pretty constant very mild cramping from the day after transfer to a couple of days ago and now the mild cramping comes and goes. I also get a little nauseous if I'm really hungry, but I don't know if thats a symptom or just me. ha ha!!  I"m happy to hear that Julia is doing well!!

AFM: I had my 1st beta hcg done on 13dp5dt (1267) and just did my second today at 18dp5dt (6065). The numbers are looking good, hopefully I have a successful scan in the next couple of weeks!!

Offline Serendipity2

modify
    « Reply #49 on: 25/08/18, 16:34 »
    Congrats Tommie & Sojo!

Welcome Navi! Our first appointment is Oct 17th for our first DE cycle at Zlin!

Mini: Our 1000 euro deposit also arrived ~30 euros short, on top of the $30 fee they charged to send it. We figured it was a fee on the other end, but it was still surprising.

I'm getting a little worried though. I was expecting my period on Aug 22nd, but it still hasn't happened. I generally have very regular 28-29 day cycles. I'm also not having any breast soreness, which usually comes before my periods. I've tried a few cheap tests, but all come back as bfn. Any idea how long I should wait before telling Zlin? As much as I'd love a natural pregnancy, we've fully booked our trip already! Does anyone know if Zlin would still go ahead with the DE cycle and just freeze any embryos, even if I'm unable to transfer any?

Is the boy/girl selection y'all are talking about available at Zlin? We hadn't heard any mention of it previously, and hadn't considered it since it's not available in Canada.

Wishing everyone the best!