* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 105300 times)

0 Members

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #50 on: 25/08/18, 17:02 »
Navi - Welcome! Everything crossed for your upcoming cycle  ^reiki^ That's handy your hubby has an office in Zlin!  ;)

Stacey - My reading glasses at the moment are kids ones 'cause I've got such a wee head!  ;D

Mimi - Thanks Mimi. You and all the other older mums on this forum are a huge inspiration.  :)

Tommie - Lovely to hear things are progressing well - you must be looking forward to the scan!  :)

Serendipity - My last bfp didn't appear 'til 20dpo... Didn't stick sadly but now we are trying naturally one last month. We've paid our deposit and for meds but just delayed our cycle. But we had flights and hotels booked which was a bit gutting.
I'm sure Zlin would freeze embryos...  Gender selection wasn't an option at Zlin when I looked into it - I think it might be illegal unless for screening for a sex-linked genetic condition.

Hello to eoe  :)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #51 on: 25/08/18, 23:01 »
    Serendipity yes you can change your fresh cycle into a freeze all no problems, maybe go and get a proper test instead of using cheapies. Gender selection isnít legal. You can do it in north Cyprus for family balancing and gender related conditions.
    Tommie great numbers, when will you do your scan ?
    Laquinn I went for about 2 yrs trying to kid myself and got cheapie reading glasses from the chemist at $20 a pop, finally splashed out and got real ones about 4 yrs ago at $800  :o because my eyes were still getting bad, have to wear them all the time now.

Offline TommieB

modify
    « Reply #52 on: 26/08/18, 14:20 »
    I called today to book in my 6-7 week scan with the EPU and they asked if I have had any cramps. I said yes a few and they had me go down for a scan this morning. He said that he could see the sac and yolk and pointed to where  the embryo probably is. He also said that if they had more high tech ultrasound equipment that he thinks we would have been able to see the fetal pole. He said that everything looks the way it should for 5 weeks and 3 days. Letís hope this continues!!  :)

Online Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #53 on: 26/08/18, 23:38 »
    Such good news tommy !  :)

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #54 on: 27/08/18, 00:22 »
    Tomie- great news in you scan.

Stacy- i could not function with such little sleep; about the prolactin, my obgyn offered to have it tested but i
    Feel i could not be asking for multiple tests, now and then October so wish i could just test it privately though it is also probably pricey.

Offline SoJo29

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #55 on: 27/08/18, 10:44 »
    Hi ladies, hope everyone is ok  :)

Welcome Navi - this thread has been such a huge support Im sure you will find the same. We flew Flyby from Southend to Vienna and Prague as we had to fly back for 2 weddings but they were cheap (under £100) and didnít have to rely on the chaos of Ryanair! Although itís a bit of a longer drive the other end than from Brno but worth considering.

Sere has your period arrived yet?

Tommie all looking good  ;D Iíve had such sore boobs and mild cramps /twinges on and off since about 7dp transfer too!

For those doing oe cycles did anyone see the latest research published last week that freeze all cycles have a better success rate - in the 60% as opposed to the 40% of normal IVF? Just a thought for any future cycles...

I had a reply from Anna today and she said that my hcg level is on the low side so need to retest when Iím back from holiday. From what iíve seen other ladies hcg levels have been much higher on the same test date and have read that they like to see it around 50 on your first test date - although I know itís more about the doubling etc. Anyone have any experience of this? Should I just be avoiding googling - Iím driving myself mad! 

Lots of October cycles on here by the sounds of it wonde how many of you will overlap!

Offline TommieB

modify
    « Reply #56 on: 27/08/18, 13:12 »
    Sojo: Hopefully your numbers will double by your next beta.

Google has been a blessing and curse for me too.  I was riding on the high yesterday of the scan looking good and yet today my rest heart rate has dropped another point on my fitbit and when I went to the loo earlier I had very light brown watery discharge. The majority of google says that a dropping RHR is real bad news and that spotting means you now have a 50/50 chance of having a baby. So according to google, I just need to wait for the inevitable bad news. However, I'm hoping that's not true and that my heart is just really efficient or the fitbit is off and its just old blood working its way out!!

I just need to remember that as of Saturday and yesterday all was good and I still have super sore boobs. I think I'm going to be a complete emotional basket case if by some miracle we come out with a baby in April. 

Sorry for the vent/anxiety, I know that all of you understand how hard it is to want something more than anything you've ever wanted before and having no control over it.

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #57 on: 27/08/18, 14:08 »
    Stacey - My stye burst today! (yuck!)  :o I tried the ring thing so maybe that did it... Hoping it heals up soon now...

Tommie - Great news about the scan  :)  Keep thinking positive thoughts  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Sojo - Everything crossed it doubles nicely  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

AFM - Bfn today 9dpo  :( So it's looking like I'll be starting bcp next week and asking Anna to fit me in asap!

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #58 on: 27/08/18, 18:25 »
    Tommie- take that fit bit off and try to relax. Your numbers are good. Many people spot on the medications. Easoer said than done but do whatever it takes to relax.

Laquin- sorry about your bfp but now you can move forward to DE.

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #59 on: 27/08/18, 20:40 »
    Hi ladies

Sorry Iíve been so busy with a wedding and party over the weekend!!! <<<< Me and Hugo at the wedding

Laquinn if acupuncture isnít for you then leave it. I think it helps with wellbeing but does it get you pregnant?? For me the jury is out tbh. Sorry about the bfn, always a sad moment but you have a silver lining ☺️

Stacey Iím as blind as a bat lol mrjk likes to play the Ďcan you seeí game. So I take my glasses off and he asks me can I see the clock etc and heís always disappointed as I answer it and explained to him that I use logic as it is the shape of one and I know itís there!!! Can you breastfeed bub and a new baby or not really??

Welcome navi!!!! Are you buying drugs over there etc???

Serendipity, is gender that important?? Donít get hung up on those stupid things, a healthy baby is what you want not gender selection!!!! I wanted Hugoís eyes to stay blue and they have but I donít care as long as they work!!!!

Mimi awww bless Julia 😚

Tommie great news on the scan!!! The cramping never stops - thatís just pregnancy 😂😂😂 however get off dr Google. He knows nothing!!! All you read is circumstances and scenarios that donít apply to you. Remember that. Get that fit sh!t off!! Of course your heart rate is going to be high, your at a scan and your anxiety is going to be sky high, your adrenaline will kick in and your heart rate is pumping blood faster to keep up. Your heart pumps around loads of extra blood during pregnancy anyway and it works damn hard to keep your placenta (which is classed as an organ) going. Donít put anymore stress on your heart, chill however you can. I had bleeding as well, drugs can do that too. Will you ever relax in pregnancy?? Probably not to be honest. You will wait and prepare for the worst as thatís a self preservation mechanism. Your body is kicking in with that because if something did happen, you wonít hurt as badly - thereís your anxiety heightening as well. You know the hurt that youíve (we all have) felt that actually makes you feel sick and makes you angry, miserable and everything else?? Your body and mind donít want that to happen again. I detached myself completely from pregnancy. I got told off for not getting a midwife as I told the gp I wasnít pregnant enough at 13 weeks. I didnít find out gender as I didnít want to get attached because I was petrified that my pregnancy would be taken from me. I wouldnít eat before scans. Iíd drink what I could but from finishing work the night before I spent my time dreading every scan. Mr jk used to screw at me as Iíd be physically weak from not eating etc. Heíd take food for after the scan because he knew Iíd be starving and eat a horse. It wasnít a chance to see my baby, it was a chance to get bad news in my eyes. In our house there were no cuddles, kissing etc it was all something that we didnít discuss apart from the nursery and names. It was like a taboo. You need another scan so you can see that heartbeat and your chances of miscarriage drop significantly. Hugo is everything to me, I love him beyond anything and it really is love at first sight when you see your baby, there are no words to describe it, even after youíve felt it!!! Easy for me to say and hopefully next year when Iím worrying after my bfp youíll be typing with a big bump asking for advice on birthing plans 😂😂😂😂 So I donít want this to come across as harsh or anything but just as a message to tell you that I know where your coming from I really do and itís normal to vent  ^hugme^☺️😘❤️ I can kinda feel your worry as you type!! take a deep breath and eat lovely food and get hubby to give lots of massages 😘

Sojo when are your next results?? Thanks for the oe info. Thatís good to read about the oe 👍🏻

Hello to eoe hope your all ok

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx