* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 112041 times)

0 Members

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #60 on: 27/08/18, 20:42 »
Tommie I think that heart rate things crap, I was reading another thread last night and this chick was banging on about it and every time she kept on saying ohh look, my heart rate is still up in my luteal phase etc everyone was getting excited for her, then she tested and it was a bfn, the next day it went even higher and still a bfn, then someone else said itís only 50/50 as to if it works. So, I think itís great that your heart rate is actually resting when it should, it will have a lot of work to do soon enough when itís pumping all that extra blood around ! Oh and just to add, I think most of us go even mentaler once we get our bfp if thatís even possible, itís a special type of torture  ::) and the wait for each scan is excruciating, with my first at zlin, I had a dream that everything was over and I should just stop all the meds, I woke up and the feeling was so strong, I jumped on here to ask if any of the ladies had had a dream like that and they all freaked out about not stopping the meds etc, I wasnít going to, but the feeling was so strong, anyway thank goodness I didnít as I had the twins in their  :o so the mind will do all sorts to you !
Sojo I had a friend who had a beta of about 37 at 7 dpt, yes yours is low, but you may have had a late implanter, so hopefully it goes up in the right direction!
Laquinn better it burst on its own ! The ring probably did help, so thatís good, sorry about your bfn, but yay, now you can move that one step closer to getting your baby !  ^reiki^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline TommieB

modify
    « Reply #61 on: 27/08/18, 21:48 »
    Thanks for the responses everyone. My dh gets so aggravated with me researching and symptom spotting. We did decided that I wonít wear my Fitbit at night anymore since  I kept checking it non stop.

We had another scare tonight, my brown spotting turned pinkish red, but Iím trying to stay calm, staying off Dr Google  and will ring the EPU tomorrow morning. Iím having some cramping on one side too but not severe. Letís hope things keep progressing!!

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #62 on: 28/08/18, 00:09 »
    Tommie- i would try to focus on maybe my diet- i am not trying to lecture you but you need to find something you can focus on so that your mind gets distracted.

Offline Serendipity2

modify
    « Reply #63 on: 28/08/18, 02:10 »
    Stacey: It's good to know we can switch to a freeze all option, thanks!

SoJo: My period still hasn't arrived! There's SUPER mild color change, but I wouldn't even call it spotting. I used a "fancier" home test and it's still negative. We also remembered I ovulated ~4 days late this cycle, so it's not oddly late until Aug 29th or so.

JK: No, gender isn't really important to us, we were just curious if something we hadn't even considered was suddenly on the table because we'd moved to another country. We'll be thrilled to have any healthy baby!

Tommie: Keep trying to distract yourself! I know I struggle with that too. It's so hard to find things that work long term.

We've (possibly foolishly) booked a 6 week trip around this cycle (starting with a 1 week business trip for DH in Germany), so cancelling at this stage would be pretty brutal. The current plan is to go ahead and hope for the best, switching to a freeze all if necessary. We want to believe I might be naturally pregnant for the first time in my life, and worried about travelling in the case, but... we also realize the odds of it working out are insanely low and would hate to delay the DE cycle any longer.

Best wishes to everyone!

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #64 on: 28/08/18, 08:33 »
    Hi ladies,

Stacey thank goodness you didnít stop!!! I know what you mean about people getting excited etc and really a Fitbit still is technology, it can still be bit out etc canít they?

Mimi thatís good advice 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Tommie stop panicking 😬😬😬 Try and wait till at least 7 weeks (am I right Stacey??) to see a heartbeat

Serendipity, of course a healthy baby is the goal ☺️ Can I just ask are you doing a freeze all with your oe or de?? Sorry if Iíve missed that bit!!

Hello to eoe

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #65 on: 28/08/18, 08:48 »
    Mimi - Thanks - should be all systems go next week!  :)

JK - I think it was this guys particular style of accupuncture - he was like if you're not screaming or saying ouch very loudly it's not working  :o

Stacey - What a relief! The optician said some people can be left with a permanent bump if it dosen't burst...

Tommie - What about Headspace or the mindful IVF app?

Serendipity - Travelling is okay if you are pregnant.

Hello to eoe!  :)

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #66 on: 28/08/18, 09:15 »
    Laquinn thatís traditional,Chinese acupuncture ! Painful, I had 2 rounds of that and then gave it a miss  :o eww lucky it burst, pain in the bum if you ended up with a permanent lump, thank goodness it resolved 👍
    Jk I know  ::) I canít believe how strongly I felt that it was over and to stop. Iím no good to ask about scans, just like testing early, I do my scans early, 6+1 etc, 😂😂 I figure if I get an early positive then going around 6 wks, should be able to see heartbeat. I donít think I could wait until 7 wks + 🤔

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #67 on: 28/08/18, 15:04 »
    Laquinn did lots of puss come out???!!!

Stacey yeah I think Iím in both camps and I change my mind - I think yeah Iíll test early and then I chicken out and then test on otd. Do you buy pregnancy tests for after a cycle ready??

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #68 on: 28/08/18, 20:49 »
    Jk yep I buy them before and take them over with me, Iíd go nuts if I was over and didnít have any, first time I only took two and first one was negative and the one the next morning positive, then for some weird reason I took it apart, it was a test Iíd never used before, so anyway the line faded and I started freaking, couldnít get another tests for two days, I was a mental wreck by then 😂 so last time I took about 6 with me and tested twice a day once I got my bfp 😂 ^idiot^ Very sane here,  ::)  anyway, have already started looking for them and will jump on them when I see them on sale 🙂 Iíll probably only take a couple this time as if it works I may not get a bfp until Iím home again as I leave at potentially 4 dpt.

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #69 on: 29/08/18, 01:30 »
    Jk- i love Hugoís rosie cheeks!

Stacy- that was some serious testing but so wild that you got your bfp- it would drive me crazy as after seeing a negative i would tend to believe i would get a bfnó do you the think i should book embryoscope? I did not get it last time but not because i didnít want to- instead my clinic messed up and thought my husband was positive for hep C- he has the antibody only as he was exposed at some point but his body fought it off on its own- so my clinic only offered separate monitoring not embryoscope but do you think i will regret not booking it? I had planned to but my clinic raised its fee from 4500 to 5000 which is what i wanted to spend.

Setendipity- i am doing a fresh cycle donor eggs in September and will be freezing all. My previous cycle i had no idea you coulddo that. I think my body responds better to a frozen transfer.