* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 105286 times)

0 Members

Offline TommieB

modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #90 on: 31/08/18, 19:57 »
Sojo:  I'm so very sorry to hear about your test results. Hopefully you'll be able to get some answers from your upcoming testing. 

Navidavi: We flew down a couple of months before and got the initial meds (Lupron injection and Estrimax) we also got a note from Zlin and no one on either of our flights even looked at it. When we went back down for ET we left with a carrier bag filled with Estrimax and Utrogestan. The one thing we got that we hadn't planned on was a prenatal Anna suggested, but I was cool with it because my prenatal was a huge horse pill, it stunk and made me gag. The new one is great!!!!

AFM:  After the spotting on Monday and Wednesday we decided to head down to London  last night to check my hcg levels. It came back this morning at 27,000 at 6 weeks.  We're going for a scan tomorrow (6wk 2 day) and hope to see some good stuff.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #91 on: 31/08/18, 21:06 »
    Sojo so sorry to read your update  ^hugme^
    Navi you can get all your meds from their pharmacy, you will need the depot injection and some estrogen and probably the birth control pill before your initial consultation.
    Tommie good luck with your scan tomorrow, Iím sure all will be well !
    Hi to eoe  :)

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #92 on: 31/08/18, 21:15 »
    Sojo- i am so sorry.

Tommie- good luck on the scan

Navi- i got esteogen and progesterone at my clinic but forgot to buy mini lupron though nit sure i could have so i will order from fertility drugs or ivfcom; canít remember who i ordered from last time

Jk- julia is sleeping thru the night! For two weeks now with us in the same bedroom:)
    You do look thin:) Hugo adorably chubby:)

Serendipity- i am doing a freeze all cycle.

I paid for the fresh cycle plus embryoscope. This Monday Julia turns 1! She is standing up and letting go for 3 seconds; her newest charm: saying Ooohh to everything! I am making her cake with banana and applesauce and no added sugar

Offline Serendipity2

modify
    « Reply #93 on: 1/09/18, 03:49 »
    Sojo - Very sorry to hear the news.

Tommie - Best of luck on the ultrasound!

Navi - We got some prescriptions processed by our satellite monitoring clinic, though they've been a little slow. We'll be picking up the lupron shot and estrace tomorrow, and grabbing the rest from Zlin once we're there.

Mimi - Freeze all certainly has a certain appeal, but we're still impatient after all these years ^idiot^

We've extended our trip slightly to continue with a fresh cycle. Hopefully it all works out. We were previously planning to stay a 5 minute drive from the clinic after the transfer, and take a taxi. We just found out that location has stairs, and our recent problems have shaken us a little. We're now trying to book 3 nights in the clinic's hotel. Hopefully there's still room!

Has anyone had a transfer at Zlin and stayed somewhere other than the on-site hotel? Did it go alright? We know it hasn't been around forever, so clearly it's possible to not stay there.  ::)

Hello to eoe!

Offline Mimi1010

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #94 on: 1/09/18, 05:13 »
    LaQuin- i am so sorry about your baby. I think the clinic would tell you if your husbandís sperm had a problem?
    Julia looks like my husband very pretty eyebrows and long curly eyelashes- he thinks she actually looks like his grandmother.

Serendipity- great you were able to work around the timing amd the extension of your trip- Stacyís advice makes a lot of sense.

Jk- very helpful info about thebreakdown og your two embryos from embryoscope.

Offline Laquinn

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #95 on: 1/09/18, 16:41 »
    JK - No worries. The support on here is magic! 😘😘😘

Sojo - So sorry to hear that  ^hugme^ hope they can give you some answers. Our urologist recommended Sperm Comet.

Navi - Good sign! 🙂 Iíve paid for my meds from Zlin.

Tommie - Great news about the levels. Everything crossed for your scan.🤞🏻

Serendipity - Hope the fresh cycle does the trick🤞🏻

Mimi - Our daughter was perfect genetically so officially Ďunexplainedí but private immunes testing showed I have immune issues which could have been the cause. First Sperm Comet test said DH was infertile and second said he was super-fertile! First one he abstained for 5 days, the second for 5 hours so he might have dna fragmentation which is being fixed when he abstains for a shorter time. It does make me nervous about cycling... 😳

Hello to eoe! 🙂

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #96 on: 1/09/18, 22:34 »
    Serendipity I know that place and yes, a lot of stairs ! Everyone used to stay at pension uno before the hotel was built. Owners sons name is Martin, itís on the other side of town and they used to do a drop off and pick up service, so take a look at that, everyone used to love it ! 

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #97 on: 2/09/18, 07:20 »
    Hi ladies,

Sojo what did Anna say??

Navi weíve all been newbies ☺️

Tommie how did it go?? You need to stop worrying 😬😬😬😬

Serendipity we stayed at penzion uno was well and hotel saloon

Mimi yayyy for a good nights sleep, Hugo woke up at 2 this morning for medicine, his teeth are hurting I think

Laquinn I wonder if itís  doctors arenít knowledgeable enough they just label it unexplained. As long as out of the x amount of million they get a handful of good ones then your ok ☺️

Afm I woke up last night thinking about cycling. This is because my cousin told me of 4 other people starting trying for a baby. Iím devastated as it comes in threes and guess whoíll be the one who unsuccessful 🙄🤨🙄 however they all think Iím cycling in April still so that makes me feel less pressure but even so my little amount PMA is shot as I just know now that itís not going to be me. I feel atm Iím sinking in my life under too much pressure 🤨 weíve got amazing holidays booked, so lucky with a beautiful baby and yet I still feel like crap?? Whatís going on with me????

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #98 on: 2/09/18, 07:50 »
    Also just a quick message to Cris, are you going to be there on the 25th???

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #99 on: 2/09/18, 08:04 »
    Jk donít worry Iím like you too, I think Iíll be lucky if it works and if it doesnít Iíll kick myself because Iíve weaned 6 mths earlier than what I would normally. Plus all the money that will have been wasted  ::)