* Author Topic: Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9  (Read 108352 times)

0 Members

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
modify
Zlin cycle buddies and pregnancy chat part 9
« Reply #2260 on: 27/05/20, 08:18 »
If you can just take photos of the results like scan results and forward them on like that, you can always resend them via scanning etc at a later date, at least it will give them something to look over in the meantime.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline gumdrops

modify
    « Reply #2261 on: 27/05/20, 17:08 »
    Hi Stacey,

I actually sussed it today, I opened the attached questionnaire on my computer instead of on my phone and managed to fill it in that way so I will just email that onto them once Iíve completed it.  Good idea about taking picture of results too.  As you say, may as well get them sent across so they can have a look.

Thanks x

Offline gumdrops

modify
    « Reply #2262 on: 10/06/20, 11:51 »
    Hi,

I hope everyone is ok.

I have had an email back from Zlin and they are recommending the Karyotype test for my partner, my partners sperm analysis is good, is this something which Zlin always recommend when using own sperm? If issues come back what would they do to overcome it?

They are also recommending Prolactin, Thrombophilia Mutation tests for myself.

Thanks x

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2263 on: 10/06/20, 22:46 »
    Gumdrops from my limited understanding on the sperm issue, from what Iíve seen, there are people cycling who have ďnormal spermď or within what is considered normal sperm parameters and they then do the Karyotype test and some issues are found, not everyone of course but itís a good idea if you want to cross everything off, especially as your last donor cycle was so poor. Not sure what can be done, maybe picsi or MACS, but I think it show more of a genetic problem, although as I said my knowledge is limited in that area, hopefully one of the other ladies will pop on who have more experience with this.

Offline gumdrops

modify
    « Reply #2264 on: 11/06/20, 09:15 »
    Thank you Stacey.

I thought it would be the sperm DNA test which they would advise too but they never mentioned that.  I think I will ask if we can get that done too when we go over for a consultation, thatís what my previous clinic recommended at follow up.

X

Offline Johns Kymberlina

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2265 on: 30/06/20, 01:00 »
    Hi ladies,

Just checking to see if everyone is ok??

Well Hugo is nearly 3, OMG where does time go?? The girls are crawling and turning into little madams! They are nearly 9 months old now. Only seems like two minutes ago they were born! Eliza has turned blonde and needs a pineapple on her head as her hair is so long 😂😂😂 Zara thinks itís amazing and loves to pull it 🙄 she hasnít got as much hair so itís a novelty for her. They both love exploring EVERYTHING and love chasing Hugo.
    They really do find him so funny 😂

Iíve got a really bad back from all the lifting etc so started taking some strong pain killers every other day just to take the edge off. Constantly picking up etc takes its toll. I thought it was easy but not so much now when they are 15lbs+ each!!!

We have booked some holidays to cheer ourselves up! Going to Budapest and Vienna for Christmas and then a holiday park and then Cape Verde and hoping to go somewhere next Christmas too. Just things that we havenít been able to do and now just want to get exploring etc

Updates please and hope you are all safe and well xxxxxxxx

Offline Sunburn 007

modify
    « Reply #2266 on: 30/06/20, 10:37 »
    Hi Jk and everyone
    Hope you are all doing well in this bizarre time in the world. Hopefully we are starting to come out the other side 🤞

Jk so good to hear the girlies and Hugo are doing so well. I can imagine all that lifting x 2 and Hugo is hard work. And sounds lovely having a nice break to look forward to 🤩

We are good here, life feels little less hectic now we have more of a routine , in the early weeks it was all a blur and intense! 
    Zara is doing well and is 3 months tomorrow , where does all the time go. No longer a newborn 😪 but is starting to show her personality and she is hilarious. 
    Unfortunately she still hasn't met my family as they are back home in glasgow but are all booked to go there on the 10th July when we are allowed and have booked a nice holiday cottage so can make a proper holiday of it. In some ways having just my partner and I deal with her for her first months has been special but really want her to meet her family now. She has met my other half parents as they are only an hour away but no one has held her. Hoping she wont be strange with people once she is meeting everyone. Defo a strange time to bring a new baby into the world, shes still not even had her birth registered!!
    In other good news one of the ladies who works with my mum back home went to Zlin for IVF treatment few weeks ago, on my recommendation, and she has tested pregnant which is lovely news. I'm going to ask Anna if I can get a recommend a friend discount If we ever go back! Lol 😂

Love to you all xx