* Author Topic: Cycle#6 fresh cycle#3 Please let this be it for us ..  (Read 5370 times)

0 Members

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
Saturday 18th August

AF has arrived and i am booked in for my baseline scan on Monday 20th! Hubby and I are very excited about starting our next cycle, we have unexplained infertility we have been trying about 8 years and started IVF in 2016, this is our 6th cycle and 3rd fresh, we have had 2 BFP in that time but miscarried early and 1 of those time we got to see the heart beat! it was amazing!

This time i have been taking extra supplements, such as DHEA and a prenatal supplement called Vitamin code, I am also taking pure folate as it is better that folic acid as it is basically the pure form so more absorbs into the body, along with Vit D, and hubby is taking a supplement and Macca root.

Monday 20th August
My baseline scan today went really well my lining was thin and ready to start and my ovaries are ready to go! so i went home with my Menopur and Gonal F, (This Gonal F i have never had before but its meant to help with my eggs so im taking 300iui every evening for the next 3 nights) I then went to Asda to get the rest of my prescription that i need, so they could order it in for me.

I got home and had dinner than i injected the menaopur and then the Gonal F that comes ready to inject in a pen jab thing, its much easier. All went well thank goodness. i don't usually get side effects really so hopefully i won't get any with the Gonal F!

Tuesday 21ST August
Woke up this morning so so tired! im not a morning at the best of times and usually feel like this after AF as i get a lot of pain and it takes a lot out of me, so might just be that, but im sure the drugs are not helping! cant wait for my best tonight!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    Cycle#6 fresh cycle#3 Please let this be it for us ..
    « Reply #1 on: 22/08/18, 12:08 »
    Wednesday 22nd August

So did my injections fine last night except the Gonal F stung a little i think maybe i pushed it in too quickly, it is random stinging today as well, also a lot more tired and now i'm drinking lots needing the toilet constantly! sick of it! already!

But not long left of the Gonal F, Friday I stop and start taking the Fyramadel i think its spelt.

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 28/08/18, 14:57 »
    Monday 27th Aug

So had my scan and it showed 9 follicles! so happy with this result after having 4 last time! I think the DHEA has helped amongst other things im sure. so we had these sizes ... 19.16.15.11.11.9.8.8.7 I have another scan tomorrow morning and then Egg collection on friday morning, i hope that the all grow big in time for Friday but i  know that its unlikely that the little one will be any good sadly.

I have another Scan tomorrow morning to see how they are doing.
    I have now started feeling bloated and uncomfortable also achy and been a little nauseas as well of and the fatigue! there has been plenty of sleeping and falling asleep!

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 30/08/18, 15:27 »
    Wednesday 29th Aug

So the scan this morning showed that all our follicles had grown well they are now 20,16,15,14,14,14,10,9,8, So i was happy with the growth and they decided that they wanted to give them a little longer to get bigger so my Egg Collection is now on Monday, So i am carrying on with 450 of Menopur for the next couple of evenings and then saturday will trigger and collect on Monday Hopefully then im hoping transfer about friday time.

We have a week in Brighton planned the following week and are meant to get the train down on that Friday evening but if we have to have ET on the Saturday then we will have to delay, This is our little holiday this year due to IVF costs but we love Brighton so cant wait and i love the Pavilion!

So fingers crossed for our scan Friday Morning!

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 31/08/18, 13:27 »
    Friday Aug 31st ...Scan 3

So this morning i had my 3rd scan and our follicles have grown, we have 4 good sized follies 24,20,16,15 and 2 that they think will catch up and be ready when we have EC on Monday they are currently 14 & 13, than we have 2 little 11 that they told me they are ignoring,, poor little 11s lol.
    My scan was so uncomfortable today tho as the big follicles where hiding the others and 1 wasn't even spotted today! then i had to have blood test and they struggled to get any and in the end had to get it out my wrist! owe! i know have little plasters all over m arms!

So they are calling me later to let me know how my oestrogen level is and what time i should take my trigger shot tomorrow, tonight i will be taking 1 more 450 menopur, then Saturday trigger shot! then EC Monday, and hopefully it won't be as painful as last time!

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 4/09/18, 14:03 »
    Monday 3rd September

So i had eg collection this morning, so im still feeling delicate although not as bad as i was last time thank goodness! they collected 6 eggs! and 5 where good for ICSI, They are going to phone us in the morning to let us know how they are doing .... and so a sleepless night ahead! nothing i can do now!

Tuesday 4th September
    So they phoned this morning to let us know that 3 where fertilising! Such a relief! we are so happy with this! so they said it all depends how they develop, we where told that if all 3 develop pretty equally then they will let them all carry on to blastocyst stage and transfer 2 on Saturday morning. If 2 are looking better then the other 1 than they will transfer tomorrow afternoon so we just have to wait and see what happens!
    we have never had 2 transferred before, we are having 2 as its out 6th cycle and although 2 have ended in a BFP the pregnancies never made it past 10 weeks sadly.

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 5/09/18, 15:22 »
    Wednesday 5th Sept

The clinic phoned this morning and our 3 embryos are developing well and they want to leave them to grow into blastocysts and transfer 2 on Saturday! so thats exciting!

Then after our early morning transfer we will be going to Brighton for the week! cant wait to have a little staycation!

So fingers crossed we will have 3 perfect blastocyst on Saturday!

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 18/09/18, 21:44 »
    Saturday 8th Sept

So today we set off mega early for our 8am transfer at the clinic, when we arrived I was told we had 2 high quality embryos and 1 that had slowed downed growing, so they decided to transfer the 2 great embryos 1 x 5AA Hatching and 1x3AA Blastocyst, before they where transferred i took a photo of them as usual they were such good looking embryos.

we found out on Sunday that our slow growing embryo sadly didn't make it to the freezer, it stopped developing! 

Our OTD will be the 19th September!
    The transfer all went well and then we went onto have our holiday a week in Brighton!

So we had a busy week being Brighton tourists and I we got back Friday I had a very busy weekend finding stock for my shop and then I had Monday to relax and ended up worrying and feeing anxious and stressing! about Wednesday!

Tuesday 18th Sept
    today was the first day back at my shop, how i have missed it! I had lots of orders to fill and was very busy, to busy to think about stuff!
    i am now at home relaxing thinking about the ridiculous amount of hours i am going to be awake all night!
    I have got cover for the shop just in case it is  a BFN but its a BFP than i will go in of course!
    we will both be taking a BFN a lot harder than before as for the first time we have got 2 little embryos on board!

I have learnt not to think into my symptoms with this being 2ww number 6! and i always get a lot of symptoms from the cyclogest, plus although this time i have had new symptoms that I have never had before i know that every cycle is different!
    in case you are wondering about my symptoms ...

I had the usual - Aching boobs & back, fatigue, light butterfly cramps & feelings of gas moving around my belly.

my new symptoms this time have been stingy pains in my boobs, random crying for no reason at all, and an early morning pee between 5-6am religiously for the last 5 days.

tomorrow is the day of truth! we are both petrified! and so anxious! so so scared! I will update tomorrow.

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 19/09/18, 07:50 »
    OTD Wednesday 19th September

so I slept a lot a lot better than I expected considering it was the night before my OTD! anyway got up went and peed on the stupid flat tester and the FRER, then turned them both upside down and went back to the bedroom laid them on the bed, waited 2 mins and we both nervously turned them over together we where so so anxious and they both said a lovely clear  ^BFP^ we are so elated and started crying and laughing!
    both tests showed the most strongest lines we have ever had! amazing!

We cant believe it! we are both off to work and then we have decided to go for a celebratory carvery after work and celebrate!

So so scared as the last 2 times i have been pregnant i had a MMC, so we have managed to get pregnant every other time it would seem!

1st fresh - Negative
    2nd FET - Positive but only got to week 6
    3rd FET - negative
    4th FET - Positive saw the heart beat, reached 8 weeks then had a MMC
    5TH Fresh - Negative
    6th Fresh 2 transferred this time - Positive! Fingers crossed we will make it to full term this time please!

So i am calling the clinic this morning and will hopefully be in for my viably scan soon.

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #9 on: 19/09/18, 10:33 »
    Wednesday 19th Sept cont ....

So I have spoken to my clinic, all the nurses where so so happy for me, all congratulating me over and phone and sending hugs, so lovely.
    so I have been told to stop taking the DHEA, and start taking 75mg of baby paracetamol every day, (in 2016 i had a bleed on the brain so i am not allowed to take blood thinners but these are fine as its such a small amount so thats good) ill also carry on with my supplements, folate and the delightful cyclogest pessaries!

I have my viability scan booked for the 8th October, thats nearly 3 weeks! so im going to enjoy being pregnant and worry abut the scan nearer the time! I did an online calculator and worked out i am 4W+2D so for my scan on the 8th Oct i will be 6W+5D so thats exciting! fingers crossed!