* Author Topic: Cycle#6 fresh cycle#3 Please let this be it for us ..  (Read 5437 times)

0 Members

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
modify
Cycle#6 fresh cycle#3 Please let this be it for us ..
« Reply #10 on: 25/09/18, 11:08 »
Tuesday 25th Sept 18

So today I am 5w + 2d I have 2 weeks until our viability scan on the 8th October! this is already the longest 2 weeks of my life! I am keeping as busy as I can and I am very lucky and do what I love so that really helps! The nurse at my clinic has told me to stop taking all the supplements I am on and get 1 good 1 for pregnancy so I am currently doing some research.  I was taking
Vitamin D
Optimized Folate (this is the natural form of folic acid)
Vitamin Code, Raw Prenantal
So I have been looking for 1 pill with everything in it, but I want a natural supplement not synthetic so trying to find the best, I have found the Seven seas pregnancy with added ginger, (although not sure how natural this is) also Wild Nutrition food grown pregnancy and also Bump and Glory looks good, I'm just trying to determine the most natural one and that they all have what I need. Any advice welcome  :)

I still have lots of symptoms and aside form the very tender sore boobs I don't mind them and of course I welcome them all as I am unbelievable pregnant! Anyway I have taken to wearing under-wireless bras as they are the most comfortable I have discovered, even though I am a 32FF.

I am trying to eat a lot more veg and I eat a lot of fruit anyway so I am just doing my best to have plenty, although I have lost my appetite a few times and I have also been ravenous! I have a terrible sweet tooth, so been trying to keep that under control as well, im sure too much sugar cant be good!
This time I have not had much nausea thank goodness as with my last pregnancy (cycle 4) i got up to week 8 snd i had quite a lot! i was even sick once! but I know that all pregnancies are different. 

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 2/10/18, 12:20 »
    Tuesday 2nd October

So today I am 6w + 1d, This morning my nausea has kicked in a lot and not been able to eat this morning, until now its been very light.
    If I was anyone else I may well take this as a good sign BUT I now know from past experience that I could have still miscarried and be having all these symptoms I'm getting as the chemical is still in my blood. I never bleed until i stop the cyclogest pessaries either, unless its implantation bleeding.

I had a very small amount of a bleed at 9PDT and it freaked me out but i think this may have been the 2nd embryo implanting late as 2 days later we got such lovely dark lines when I did the home pregnancy test, will post a photo if I can.
    So fingers crossed that is the case.

I am so scared and anxious abut Mondays scan! trying not to think about it at all! and just enjoy being pregnant! Iv also got what I'm pretty sure is PUPPP a random rash, never had anything like it, its like little itchy spots around my boobs and shoulders, I have been soothing it with a natural moisturiser from welled, that seems to help.

Anyway I will update again on Monday unless I have another reason to update that is.

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 2/10/18, 12:25 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 9/10/18, 11:43 »
    Monday 8th October 2018

So today after a long 2 and a half week wait was our 7 week viability scan! Hubby and i waited for the nurse to tell us if she could see anything ....
    she said she could see a sac and an embryo and a heartbeat! woohoo! it was amazing she showed us the heartbeat and told us it was measuring perfectly for the 7week mark and had a lovely strong heartbeat! Then she said she would have a look if there was anything else as I had 2 embryos transferred but she didn't find anything else, she said that a singleton is the best outcome as twins would be more risky.

We are so so elated and happy! So we have to go back in 2 weeks on the 22nd for a 2nd scan at 9 weeks to make sure that all is progressing well as i have a history of miscarriages as i have had 2 mmc in the past. Although the nurse did say that this embryo was looking really good and the heartbeat nice and strong and she sees no reason why this little one wouldn't make it. So that was reassuring to hear.

So I'm planning on enjoying my pregnancy and then as our next scan grows closer I will begin to worry about it.

I am carrying on with the cyclogest pessaries, baby aspirin, supplements, folate and thyroxine.
    I have had an array of pregnancy symptoms...

Fatigue
    dizziness
    puppp - Pregnancy rash
    aches
    cramps
    nausea
    very sore boobs!
    headaches
    loss and increase of appetite - got up last night at midnight purely because i was starving! had to have something!never needed a midnight snack b4.
    insomnia
    there are probably more but thats all I can think of at the mo!

So please PLEASE PLEASE let this be our rainbow baby and let them grow big and strong and healthy!

i am still holding off doing a few things such as getting any pregnancy apps etc until this next scan, then i may relax a little if it goes well.

Oh and the embryo measured 8.3mm at the 7w scan. I donít really have anything to compare it too but the nurse said she was happy with that.

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #14 on: 10/10/18, 11:08 »
    Wednesday 10th October

So this morning I had an appointment with my GP, I told him the great news and gave him the letter from the clinic explaining everything and telling him the measurements and due date etc. He was so so happy for me it was lovely, and he told me to be positive and not worry and that he cant see any reason why this pregnancy wouldn't progress as expected. So that is reassuring. He suggested I should have a flu shot and i explained i have been trying to avoid everything until 12 weeks, he said he completely understands that but that the flu shot would have no affect on baby at all at that it would be better to have it now as flu would be a lot worse pregnant, so I agreed and he gave me the shot there and then.
    He asked me about the clinic and if i was still there and i explained that i have another scan on the 22nd an if all went well with that then i think i would be discharged.

He then gave me the number for making a midwife appointment, He said congratulations again an told me to keep him updated on my progress.
    So I have phoned them and made an appointment for the 26th Oct I think it was, I will get a letter in the post.
    I am just very concerned as with my last pregnancy we found out at 10wks that the heart had stopped and then a week later the midwife phoned me to make an appointment an that was terrible having to explain that I was no longer pregnant!

Anyway fingers crossed this time all will be different!

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #15 on: 17/10/18, 10:53 »
    Wednesday 17th Oct

So I got my letter from the NHS yesterday confirming my midwife appointment for Wednesday morning at the children's centre down the road from me, So I hope and pray that this time I went have to cancel it and that all goes well on the Monday at our 9wk scan.

Mr C and I are both very concerned as we don't want history to repeat itself but at the same time we are feeling a little more positive this time as we have been told by the nurse and my Dr that they don't see any reason why this pregnancy would'nt carry on healthily.

So we will have to wait and see on Monday afternoon how everything goes! we have plans to enjoy the weekend together being pregnant in case the worst happens!

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 22/10/18, 19:27 »
    Monday 22nd Oct

So today was amazing! We got to see the little heart beat still going strong! And so much bigger! We could see the arm buds and the head and the head was moving around the itís little arm bud was waving at us! So amazing! We are so it love!
    Our little bub is measuring 23.9mm and thatís spot on for our 9wk mark apparently. So thatís great and that heart beat was great as well.

So we have now been discharged from the clinic! So exciting and scary! We are now out on our own! So I have my midwife appointment on Wednesday morning and Iím sure I will find out what happens next as all I now is that I will get a 12 week scan.

This is the most amazing feeling and it still feels like Iím dreaming! We are so so happy! X x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #17 on: 23/10/18, 10:56 »
    Incase anyone wanted to see our 9wk scan photo I have uploaded it into the scan gallery https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/gallery/ this is the link.  :)

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #18 on: 24/10/18, 14:21 »
    Wednesday 24th Oct

So this morning I had my first midwife appointment! ME a midwife appointment! its like a dream! something that i have wanted for so so many years is finally starting to happen! it so amazing! i was sort of told to expect the blood and urine tests and lots of questions, so i had an idea of what to expect but I was still nervous i kept feeling like all of a sudden something was going to happen!
    Anyway my midwife appointment was at a local children's centre down the road so i walked there and she was very lovely, and clearly explained everything, took my bloods and urine and asked me all the questions etc, she explained everything that I needed to do, send off and fill out etc and gave me the number to book my 12wk scan and explained that as i had a history of miscarriages i will probably have a few extra appointments and scans at the hospital, so that was reassuring.

So after the appointment I sorted out my 12wk scan and i am booked in for 13th November at the Hospital so I just need to make it through these next few weeks and pray that our little heart is still beating and growing etc, I know that some ladies pay for a private scans around this time but i mentioned it to Mr Coyle and he was like, no we don't need it and we have spent enough dosh getting to this point, he makes sense an i know he now wants to start saving up, I know that an extra scan isn't going to change much either aside from giving me reassurance, but I'm very much a what will be will be person so I can wait it out. 

So  ^pray^ hopefully all will go we for us on the 13th and until then, not that i want to wish my life away, but I am hoping that the time flies!

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #19 on: 6/11/18, 11:47 »
    Tuesday 6th November

Today I am 11w + 1d, it is exactly a week until our 12w scan! and its early in the morning so this time next week we will either be crying tears of sadness or joy! either way a tissue will be needed! I have been feeling about the same, constant nausea, fatigue, insomnia, dizzy spells, still have my pregnancy rash but as i said before this would still be the case if i have had a mmc again! so there is no way to know! hubby is against getting a doppler and i kind of get that, but sometimes I think it could help tho!

I have had more letters from the NHS, informing me of more appointments although the letter don't explain what they are, just where they are so I am guessing that my appointment on the 8/1/19 at the ultrasound unit, maternity block, so I am assuming this is an ultrasound and fingers crossed I will be 20w then, and have another appointment for the end of January at the maternity block again, this time its at the Ante-natal clinic, So I am guessing this is something else? does hubby come? mmm maybe I need to do some googling! I think i will wait and see how Tuesday goes and then look into things further.

anyone reading this please please send a prayer, cross your fingers for us or do whatever you feel will send us the luck we need. Thank you  :)