* Author Topic: Cycle#6 fresh cycle#3 Please let this be it for us ..  (Read 5419 times)

0 Members

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
modify
Cycle#6 fresh cycle#3 Please let this be it for us ..
« Reply #20 on: 6/11/18, 18:39 »
Tuesday 6th November 2018 - PM update
So I had a Dr appointment this afternoon to discuss a thyroid blood test and give my Dr the letter from my 9wk scan I had at my clinic, he asked how far along I was and I explained I was 11w+1d and he asked if I wanted to hear the heartbeat! I was like YES! he explained I must not worry if he doesnít find it as they canít always be found easily. I was like ok.

Anyway he searched for a few minutes then we heard something and he explained it was my heart, then he carried on a little longer and he found it! Oh it was amazing and such a relief! It was so fast! So I am feeling fab right now! And feeling less anxious about Tuesdays scan.

So Iím going to bed happy and we will probably go back to worrying again tomorrow! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #21 on: 13/11/18, 12:51 »
    Tuesday 13th November

My ultrasound today went REALLY WELL! so relieved! baby was jumping around in there! it was amazing to see! and they had a new ultrasound machine so they where still mastering it but there was 3 of them and we got some fab photos, i will post in the ultrasounds thread.
    Everything looked and measured as it should and I went to have the blood test to check for the syndromes now I am nervously hoping not to get a phone call and hope to get a letter in 2 weeks instead! as they only phone you if they are concerned at all.

So this is a complete dream come true I cant believe we have got where we are and I just hope and pray that it all continues healthily as it should do.

So my next ultrasound will be 20w on the 8th January, We are planning on a Christmas announcement as i love Christmas so much an it is a magical time to tell everyone we are pregnant! I think we will wait until the week before Christmas ish as i will be 17weeks then, an I will go see my Dr before we do it and ask him to find the heartbeat for us again.

This is all so so amazing and we are so so happy and so in love!

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #23 on: 17/11/18, 12:45 »
    Saturday 17th November 18

So as its such a long wait till the 8th Jan, and we would like do a Christmas announcement we have booked a private scan at window to the womb on December 16th I will be 16+6 and they have a really good deal its just £59 and you get a scan, a wellness report, a 4d scan peek, 4 x photos, gender conformation & a personal sonographer assistant. So we are really looking forward to that! then all being well we will announce the following week.
    Thats something I have only ever dreamed of being able to write let alone do! its so amazing!

Today I am 12+6 I still have my nausea all day amongst many other symptoms but the nausea is the hardest to deal with as i cant eat till the evening and i miss food! I am hoping it starts to go away over the next few weeks. I got a pregnancy pillow yesterday and so i had a fab nights sleep last night! its fab! Also my bloated belly is starting to look more like a little pregnant belly a bit! so thats exciting! I want to do some weekly bump photos but I haven't had any bump to do any yet so i feel silly! but hoping to do one soon! saying that i love looking at other peoples bump photos!

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #24 on: 24/11/18, 10:56 »
    Saturday 24th November 2018 (FEELING BABY MOVE)

So today I am 13w+5d and anxiously waiting for our private scan on Dec 16th, I don't want to wish my life away though and I love Christmas! So I am enjoying each day as it comes!
    Although I still get nausea most the day it has started to ease of a little bit, I can now manage cereal in the morning before starting to feel sick!

Last night on the sofa with Hubby, I felt something I hadn't felt before, it was on the right side of my belly and it felt different to any little cramps or stretching that I have had in the past, it felt a little it like butterfly flicks (not sure how to describe it lol) anyway at the time i dismissed it and put it down to stretching, But I did a little googling this morning and have learnt that actually its not to early to feel baby move and that thats exactly what it could be! how exciting! I am now waiting to see if it happens again. If it was baby it would be such a relief, because we are not using a doppler and have another 3 weeks till our scan!

Anyway I just wanted to ask if anyone else felt anything this early? and how did it feel? maybe I am wrong but I hope I am not.

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #25 on: 26/11/18, 20:39 »
    Saturday 24th (Slipped down the stairs!)
    So yes! nearly 14 weeks pregnant and I slipped on my stairs! landed on my bum and slipped down about 2 steps! owe! I was all ok, just a little achy bum! I decided to call the number that my midwife gave me and the machine told me if i was less than 16 weeks to call 111, so thats what i did, They where very helpful an a Dr rang me back and then a nurse rang me back to make made me an appointment for the morning to get checked.
    I didn't sleep well, Although as i didn't land on my belly and after what i had read online i wasn't too concerned as i was reading how well wrapped up baby is and how it would take a lot to cause a miscarriage like a car accident etc.

Sunday 25th
    8 am we had our appointment at the hospital and got to see baby still wriggling around in there ! thank goodness phew! I was being carful anyway now i just want to wrap myself in cotton wool! i haven't fallen down stairs in years!
    But it was lovely and reassuring to get to see our little miracle now as we have 3 more weeks until our next scan on Dec 16th!

Monday 26th
    Today we got the letter have been waiting for to inform us that our bloods test had showed a low risk for Down, edwards and plateau syndrome so that is a relief.

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    stinging boobs!
    « Reply #26 on: 7/12/18, 15:58 »
    Friday 7th Dec - 15 weeks + 4 days

So today I have been at work in my little shop and owe! stinging boob alert! I mean I have had a little bit in the past few weeks but this is pretty strong I am grabbing my boob trying to ease the pain! I cant wait to go home! i'm glad its not busy today!
    I am hoping this is pretty normal and its my body getting boobies prepped for baby but owe! it hurts!

Has anyone else experienced this? if so any advice is welcome, i'm thinking of trying a hot water bottle when i get home!

9 days to go until our gender reveal scan on 16th Dec! cant wait! and my wardrobe has become very limited as my amazing bump is growing! i cant wait to wear what i want and enjoy peoples looks of ... is she fat or pregnant? lol

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    16 week Midwife appointment
    « Reply #27 on: 12/12/18, 14:40 »
    Monday 11th December

Well today was my 16 week midwife appointment, I cant believe it! its such a dream come true! to be here and have this appointment!
    I was scared and excited as i have heard that they will find the heart beat on a doppler usually, so I am hoping to hear it but then at he same time scared in case she does find it!

Anyway all went well, she found baby very quickly just behind my belly button and it was a good strong heart beat and she said she could hear baby moving around a lot, Ellie (my midwife) explained that baby would be swimming around all over the place and rolling over etc.

I am feeling more flutters now and its fab! I found out my blood type is Reaces Negative so I have to have some blood drawn to get it checked that baby was the same.

I went home in tears of joy! luckily i wasn't driving! i'm so so happy and relieved! now for our 17w gender scan on Sunday! not long and again I am excited and scared!

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    We found out the gender of baby Coyle!
    « Reply #28 on: 19/12/18, 12:29 »
    Wednesday 19th December

So Sunday 16th we went to our gender scan at window to the womb, it was fantastic! they also had a winter deal where you could get a heart beat bear, a video and a bauble as well all for an extra £35 and after i talked my worrying husband round we did it! thank goodness!

So we went in and the sonographer ask us if we had any guesses i said we thought it might be a girl according to Ramzi Theory and the Chinese Calendar, anyway she had a look and apparently it was quite clear it was a little   ^itsagirl^ ^pinkted^ ^xmas2^ So amazing! we are so so happy! so the did a little health check and all looked good she was wiggling away in there! and then i chose the heart beat bear and we got a pink sparkly unicorn, we chose our photos we wanted and the photos we wanted on the bauble.

We are still on cloud 9 and cant believe we will be having a little girl!  Hubby keeps saying to me .... 'Hows my girls?"

We are now telling people we see and I have wearing my maternity Christmas jumper that says 'Making my little pudding" lol its so cute!
    we are announcing on social media on Sunday and I have put little announcements in my families Christmas Cards that are far away.

We are so so happy its a complete dream come true! and its scary being this happy i keep thinking the worst! i think as we are so happy its scary!

Anyway we are enjoying this time and will be having the most amazing Christmas ever!

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    our 20 week anomaly scan
    « Reply #29 on: 8/01/19, 19:10 »
    Tuesday 8th Jan

Happy new year all! We have had a lovely relaxed Festive season! even got a couple of little baby gifts, some cute onesies and also some super cute unicorn booties! i thought wow they are amazing and then went straight to thinking ... "Do babies were shoes?" " They don't walk do they?" lol anyway they are amazing!

So anyway today we have had out 20 week anomaly scan and feeling so elated and relieved all is good and our little miracle is cooking nicely, I also felt her kick last night for the first time! it was so fab! I hope i get to feel her everyday now! I have felt her once today so far.

Also I have managed to talk hubby round to my name choice, so he like Bella and I like Arabella and i said to him we can call her Bella for short, anyway iv been calling her that and he is starting to get use too it now so thats good, I do want another option though incase she does'nt look like an Arabella.

So we are both feeling a lot more happy and confident right now and have been looking at buying some bits and already have a plan for the nursery and we would like it to look, we both chose the same image separately! so weird and perfect!

So sadly no more scan now apparently! I have got a consultant appointment on Feb 1st this is due to the brain bleed I had to 2016 So i have been told. So not sure what will happen then.
    So i suppose the next time i see her will be in May!
    My nausea had finally stopped although I cant manage lunch and dinner! I guess there isn't room in there!?
    Im now discovering how terrible the Maternity wear is and the only option is online and even then for someone like me who like to wear things very differently to anyone else it is proving very hard, I have bought a few normal dresses in 3 sizes too big though, so that i can adjust them as i make clothes.

Anyway I will keep you updated in case you want to follow the rest of my story and see if this has a happy ending because right now it has a very happy middle!  :) :-*