* Author Topic: Cycle#6 fresh cycle#3 Please let this be it for us ..  (Read 5423 times)

0 Members

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
modify
Cycle#6 fresh cycle#3 Please let this be it for us ..
« Reply #30 on: 27/02/19, 12:21 »
Wednesday 27th February

So now I am 27 +2 pregnant! wow! so far aside form the nausea of the 1st trimester i have enjoyed all of my pregnancy! I have only had a handful of headaches and today is actually the first day I have started to feel uncomfortable, my bump is feeling stretched and I already have a lovely selection of stretch marks. but today it feels like I can feel them appearing lol! I am tempted to close my shop early and go home earlier than usual so i can get home and just chill out!

Oh and I have felt her kicking every single day and night since that first kick at 20 weeks, i adore feeling her constantly moving and discovered if i have a busy day she gets tired as i had a shopping day with friends and noticed she wasn't moving as much the following day, to went to triage and they checked her heart beat and all was well and they nurse explained that baby will often feel tired as well if you had a tiring day so will take a few days to recover. So that was interesting to know.

I had a consultant appointment, due to my medical history and because I had a bleed on the brain in 2016 they are concerned that labour may cause it to happen again so suggested I have a caesarian, I am seeing the anaesthesiologist next week to find out more and then the consultant again later on. I don't mind having a c-section, and it sounds like it does make sense to do it.

I have recently got my pram! its a pink vintage silver cross carlton and it has been professionally refurbished and its absolutely amazing! I adore it and cant wait to take her out in it!

This weekend is the start of the Nursery DIY, my husband and I are very excited about getting started and painting etc, although there is wallpaper that needs to be stripped a gas fire needs removing amongst other things! and obviously i won't be able to do an awful lot and hubby is not DIY gifted, he can make an amazing roast! and is fab at doing the washing etc, but DIY is not his forte, he tends to get frustrated quickly and then things get thrown or punched lol! so i think we may well end up paying a pro to do some things! (most things) but we will do what we can this weekend to start.

I am so happy to a few days away form my 3rd trimester it is a dream come true and feels amazing!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #31 on: 20/03/19, 11:46 »
    Wednesday 20th March
    Today I am 30 + 2 weeks! and its starting to go quicker now! her kicks and movements are getting stronger by the day now and I am also feeling it in my legs and bump, the extra weight is slowly me down and causing me quite a lot of aches, although nothing terrible at the moment.

Yesterday I had to have my Anti D vaccine as me and baby have a different bloody type so this will stop any implications if our bloods do end up meeting during birth etc.

We have made some nursery progress and we managed to strip all the walls floors and ceilings ourselves! and next week we have the plaster coming and then after he is done we can start painting etc yay!

Next week I am meeting the anaesthesiologist and I have my 2nd consultant appointment so I am hoping to get all clarified with the c-section and make sure she is aware that I want to get a date in the diary for it ASAP  as i have my shop to sort cover for the time that I will be away.
    My next midwife appointment will be mid April and she told me that the other half also comes to this appointment as we will be discussing the plans for the rest of the pregnancy. So Hubby is coming to this one and and I will be 32weeks then.

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #32 on: 28/03/19, 14:37 »
    Thursday 28th March

Today I am 31+3 and she has been super active recently and last night i could feel under my ribs it was quite uncomfortable but still love feeling her, then this morning I was up early and had only felt her like 2 times, usually its a lot more and so I rang triage and they said to come down and they where fab, they hooked me up to a machine and the whole time i was waiting nothing no movements at all, i was having a small heart attack! anyway when i was eventually hooked up to this machine I could hear her heart beach loud and clear thank goodness and they checked everyhitn and left me on the machine to do some reading for a bit and all was fine! phew!

I did quite a lot of walking yesterday so think maybe i tired her out possibly, anyway i was told if her movements are still reduced in a couple of days to pop back in, they where really good.

Also I found in interesting while on the machine watching her heart beat how much it varies! it would go from 120 and 160 within seconds! I was a little concerned so asked the nurse about it and was told for baby it is completely normal and expected but it would be a concern in an adult, so that was good to know.

Anyway all was well and I am relieved! seeing my consultant tomorrow morning to discuss about cesarian birth or not. I think that a cesarian will be safer tho and i think she feels the same, due to my medical history, having had a bleed on the brain in 2016.

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #33 on: 4/04/19, 11:59 »
    Thursday April 4th

So today I am 32 weeks  + 3 days! wow  ::) I do love being pregnant! although physically now life is becoming more challenging.
    I am feeling more aching in my back, legs and bump and i now move like a sloth lol! very slowly everywhere. Also been suffering with burning in my chest/throat think this is acid reflux possibly but i have never had it before. Its not nice but its bare able.

So last week i saw my consultant and we have put a date in the Diary for my c-section! So exciting! So I am booked in for Monday May 20th,
     (I wanted to have my Birthday 1st and mine is the 17th) I will be 39 weeks exactly that day. I have got a little count down app and at the mo is says 1 month 2 weeks 1 day and 22 hours! I am so excited that i can say I am having a baby next month! such a dream come true!

The nursery/bedroom is still in construction although we are painting this weekend and we have ordered the carpets for both rooms.
    still need to choose a wallpaper thats cheaper than the one i love that is 420 a roll! lol crazy!

So I plan to start maternity leave on the 13th May so i will be 38 weeks, I have no idea how im going to feel though so if it has to be earlier then it does. I am still waiting to hear if i will receive any maternity pay, as I am self employed and have a little shop I am hoping I will, I cant afford to pay someone to be at the shop everyday.
    On 21st March they txt me saying they have received my maternity alliance claim and will get back to me with a decision with in 6 weeks so I just have to hope i suppose, also maybe look into any other benefits and help i could get.
    The good things about working for myself is that if i need to I can close early etc, although I don't like doing that and letting my customers down, but baby comes first obviously. and now I have put a sign on my shop door explaining my ,maternity leave and hours so people are aware.

Anyway I am off now to look into wallpaper, any other benefits i could claim and also what car seat to get, wish me luck!