* Author Topic: New to the forum  (Read 392 times)

0 Members

Offline avrelia

• Un-Ranked
modify
New to the forum
« on: 10/10/18, 16:07 »
Hello Everyone. I am new to the forum. My names is Vesela and My husbands name is Tony. We have been together for 15 years but only married 2 months ago. Two years ago I was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer and an year ago with stage 1 endometrial cancer. I have had six rounds of chemotherapy and total hysterectomy. I have been totally stable for the past year. As you can immagine I cannot have kids of my own, but my husband can. So we started looking for a surrogacy option. We know that it will be difficult, may be expensive as well but we need to try. I am aboslutely fine and active, I am full of energy and with Gods help we will be able to have a small human being, who will make our days count. Any advice and info will be highly appreciated. I just do not know where to start from....

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Online Jupiter 96

modify
    New to the forum
    « Reply #1 on: 22/10/18, 23:00 »
    Hi Vesela

I really admire your positivity and courage. Itís so hard facing a diagnosis, getting through treatment and rebuilding life as it was or with a twist!

Not many ladies post here I have found but there are kindred spirits in their various forms on this site.  I hope I pasted correctly. Below are links for Introducing yourself as a new FF member and a link to the Surrogacy section.

https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=57.0

https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=10.0

I donít know much about surrogacy but if you ever need to talk to someone on the path to a family who has walked the cancer diagnosis path feel free to PM me.

Jx

Offline Cloudy

• Volunteer
    • Gotta keep dancin' ducky!
    modify
    New to the forum
    « Reply #2 on: 25/10/18, 08:46 »
    Welcome Vesela, Iím very sorry to read of your diagnosis  ^hugme^

The links Jupiter provided will probably give you the best results (as she said this is a quiet section). The Surrogacy area is quite active with lots of experienced people there.

Good luck  xxx

P.s. thank you so much for providing the links Jupiter, Iíve been on holiday and still trying to catch up :) xxx