* Author Topic: Overseas IVF clinics - options  (Read 4199 times)

0 Members

Offline ChrisLove

• Un-Ranked
modify
Overseas IVF clinics - options
« Reply #10 on: 1/03/19, 09:43 »

Yes that is called partner to partner egg donation & it is a fantastic option! The gestating partner isn't exposed to the stim hormones so she has the most favourable intrauterine environment for conception, & when a biological connection to the child is important to both partners it checks that box too! I cycled at FIV Marbella and they were great. Top quality treatment and they really listen and are flexible with what you want.

Best wishes,

B x

Wow bombsh3ll! I'm so happy for you! that is great news :) And it's so comforting knowing that someone else went to FIV Marbella! We are scheduled for the 18th of March, really looking forward to it!   ^hugme^ I'll let you know how it goes

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline bombsh3ll

• Gold Member
    • 50% science, 50% prayer, 100% love.
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 2/03/19, 10:28 »
    Please do! I'll keep my fingers crossed it works for you! You are in safe hands there, they really looked after us & I am so grateful to them for my beautiful daughter (now 5). She has a really sunny disposition & I swear it is because she started life looking out over the lovely Mediterranean sea (clinic is right on the beach front if you haven't already visited).

B x

Offline ChrisLove

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 4/03/19, 16:16 »
    Please do! I'll keep my fingers crossed it works for you! You are in safe hands there, they really looked after us & I am so grateful to them for my beautiful daughter (now 5). She has a really sunny disposition & I swear it is because she started life looking out over the lovely Mediterranean sea (clinic is right on the beach front if you haven't already visited).

B x

I will  :) I'm so happy for you and I hope everything will go well for us. Thank you for your support, it really means a lot for me and my wife. I wish you a wonderful life with your little daughter  ^hugme^

Offline bombsh3ll

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 9/03/19, 21:35 »
    Hope to see you back on here within the next month with a BFP! :)

Are you planning to transfer 1 or 2?

I transferred 3 but it was my third attempt and I don't think they allow that any more.

B x

Offline ChrisLove

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #14 on: 15/03/19, 11:29 »
    Hope to see you back on here within the next month with a BFP! :)

Are you planning to transfer 1 or 2?

I transferred 3 but it was my third attempt and I don't think they allow that any more.

B x

Since it's our firs attempt we are transfering just 1. They just told us that on Monday we're having our transfer :D We are so excited ::)

Offline bombsh3ll

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #15 on: 18/03/19, 15:10 »
    ChrisLove,

Just wanted to wish you and your wife the best with your transfer today, I hope all went well and there is now a healthy embryo nestling in for the long haul  ;)

B xxx

Offline ChrisLove

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 1/04/19, 16:33 »
    ChrisLove,

Just wanted to wish you and your wife the best with your transfer today, I hope all went well and there is now a healthy embryo nestling in for the long haul  ;)

B xxx

Bombsh3ll,

I'm sorry if I didn't reply, as you can imagine they have been two loooong and stressful weeks. the trasnfer was due on Monday 18, but we had to wait till Tuesday because the embryo wasn't completely ready. Our coordinator was wonderful,  we were very stressed but she could calm us. We did the beta test and I'm happy to tell that it was positive  ^hugme^ We know we have to wait for the first ultrasound but we are living in a dream right now.

Offline bombsh3ll

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #17 on: 1/04/19, 19:04 »
    Whoop whoop!!! ;D ;D ;D

CONGRATULATIONS I am so pleased for you!! Go Marbella girls!!

Getting that BFP is the biggest hurdle cleared & you have every reason to be positive for the scan!!

Just bask in it, that's the hard work done, the rest will happen by its sweet self now!!

Wishing you a blessed 9 months,

B xxx

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #18 on: 2/06/19, 13:16 »
    ChrisLove - I have never heard, but there's no such thing as too much knowledge Good luck

Offline Maeve88Troy

modify
    « Reply #19 on: 20/08/19, 15:22 »
    Hi Frome123,

Me and my wife travelled to DunyaIVF in Cyprus for our sperm donation procedure. They are very LGBT-friendly and their doctors are well very informative. Their prices were affordble and they were not kidding when they said they had high success rates. Currently 7wks pregnant, im so excited to be a mom! <3