* Author Topic: BFP Due Date - May/June 2019  (Read 22689 times)

0 Members

Offline Turia

• Volunteer
modify
BFP Due Date - May/June 2019
« on: 31/10/18, 20:22 »
New home folks! Good luck to everyone and wishing you all healthy and happy pregnancies  ^hugme^

Turia X

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Online Janeliot

modify
    « Reply #1 on: 13/11/18, 11:24 »
    Hello,

I'm hoping all the lovely ladies on the early pregnancy thread (plus anyone else?) will be joining soon.  I think it's time for me to be on here.  Had my 12 week scan yesterday and all went well.  My due date has been moved from 27/5/19 to to 24/5/19.  I think the baby is measuring slightly ahead but because this was a natural pregnancy they go by size.  I just think that if it is 24/05 then it would mean that the egg that became the embryo would have been quite immature.  I think anyway.

Well, I didn't think I could get pregnant naturally, because of our history and because of my age.  But here we are.  Baby is called Boo because of the huge surprise which I still haven't really gotten over.  If all goes well, please please do, then Boo will be younger sister or brother to my lovely son.  He's too young to understand what's going on.  He's only 15 months!  there will be 21 and a half months approximately between them.

Hope to see more happy stories on here soon.

xx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 13/11/18, 12:40 »
     Hi Janeliot and anyone else that joins us, I cant believe I am on this board! I am so so happy! its a complete dream come true! so amazing to see out little Bub today jumping around inside me and measuring as all should. my due date is still 27th May 19, we got some fantastic photos and it was a new ultrasound machine so although they where still getting the hang of it the 3 of them managed to do it all.
    I have had blood taken to check for the 3 syndromes I am hoping I do not get a phone call! and just get the letter in a couple of weeks, has anyone else had or having this check done?  My 20w scan is booked in for Jan 8th, does anyone else have theirs booked in yet? x

Online Janeliot

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 13/11/18, 20:38 »
    Hi Mrs C,

So lovely about seeing Bub so clearly having fun in his/her comfy home.  It is just the most amazing feeling isn't it?  Especially when you've waited so long.  It's totally magical.  I'm so glad for you.

I don't have the 20 week scan booked yet as far as I know.  I have my midwife 16 week appointment booked for the 11 December.  Gosh, four weeks is goig to seem very long.

Is that the nhs blood test of the harmony you're asking about?  I just had the nhs one. 

Hello to anyone else thinking of joining.

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 13/11/18, 20:49 »
    Yes itís such an amazing feeling, I keep looking at the photos (that I had to pay for!) and I canít believe that my ultrasound! In my body!

Oh my 16w midwife appointment is the 10th December so we will be looking forward to it at the same time!
    I got the 20w scan and an anti natal clinic appointment randomly through the post the other day, wasnít expecting it. Oh and my maternity exemption certificate arrived yesterday, so thatís good. No itís not the harmony test, itís just the usual NHS test itís your choice weather or not to have it, basically itís a blood test and it helps determine what the chances are baby may have 3 types of syndromes such as downs and 2 others. Where you not offered it? X x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online Janeliot

modify
    « Reply #5 on: 13/11/18, 21:02 »
    Yes I had that one.  It came back as low for downs (like one in 5,000 or so chance) and very low for Edwards and Patau. I'm more worried about Edwards and Patau so I'm hgappy with that.  The scan backed up the blood test.You can choose not to have it.  My friend did with her IVF pregnancy.  Her daughter is fine and lovely.  I can totally understand my friend's reasons.  She was in her late 30s when she became pregnant so I don't think the decision was taken lightly.   

Offline Leonjay

modify
    « Reply #6 on: 13/11/18, 21:05 »
    Mrscoyle - fancy seeing you here! Congratulations on the 12 week scan. I had mine last Friday when they dated me 13 weeks 4 days so a bit ahead of my 8 week scan point. Due on the 13th May. Have my 20 week scan 27th of dec.

We decided against the screening for downs, etc. I wasnít sure what to do so I let hubby make the decision.

Iíve been put on aspirin every day until Iím due because Iím 39 and my mum had high blood pressure, which is hereditary apparently - feels a bit odd because my blood pressure is actually really low but they obviously know what theyíre doing so Iím going with it!!

Hi, to those I havenít Ďmetí before, xxx

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 13/11/18, 21:05 »
    Yeah I wasnít sure, but I think I would rather know and hubby agreed, awe thatís fab glad her little
    Girl was all good.

Offline mrscoyle

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 13/11/18, 21:09 »
    Janeilot - so glad yours came back all good must have been a relief!

Leonjay - Hi! Yay! Thatís fab that you are so much farther ahead! How exciting! I
    Donít blame you about not having it, I really wasnít sure but in the end we just did it!
    Yes Iím also on aspirin, my clinic advised I take baby aspirin every day this time to help prevent another mmc. So pleased we have another member in this thread yay! Canít wait for everyone else to join! X

Offline HopefulKayte

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #9 on: 15/11/18, 15:14 »
    Hullo friends :) Nice to read about how things are going for you all! Happy and grateful to be here, though still very cautious after a long history and a first trimester on bedrest.

I am 15+1, and am not quite sure of my duedate. I think purposely my doctor didn't tell me during the first trimester, and I never checked online myself, just trying to protect myself. I'm pretty sure it's around end of the first week of May, but I wonder if it will actually be end of April. I had an emergency C-section with my son almost 6 years ago at 39 weeks (went into labor first), and through the many scans I had in the first trimester, the baby was measuring up to 5 days ahead. So we will see!

It's a strange period of time right now, waiting since 12 weeks for a scan after so much attention first trimester, hoping things are okay, but baby not big enough yet to feel. I must admit I purchased a heartbeat doppler on Amazon at 9 weeks, so use that once or twice a week. I have been quite ill, so that provides some reassurance. My doctor also suggested I do the 18-22 week scan at 18 weeks since I was struggling to wait 2 months for the next scan. So, that will be in 3 weeks :) I have my first doctor's appointment in awhile on Monday.

Have others shared their news yet? If so, how/with who?

Hope everyone has a lovely day!